Commit graph

506,942 commits

Author SHA1 Message Date
Ming Lei
1bcb1eada4 blk-mq: allocate flush_rq in blk_mq_init_flush()
It is reasonable to allocate flush req in blk_mq_init_flush().

Reviewed-by: Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de>
Signed-off-by: Ming Lei <ming.lei@canonical.com>
Signed-off-by: Jens Axboe <axboe@fb.com>
2014-09-25 15:22:34 -06:00
Ming Lei
08e98fc601 blk-mq: handle failure path for initializing hctx
Failure of initializing one hctx isn't handled, so this patch
introduces blk_mq_init_hctx() and its pair to handle it explicitly.
Also this patch makes code cleaner.

Reviewed-by: Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de>
Signed-off-by: Ming Lei <ming.lei@canonical.com>
Signed-off-by: Jens Axboe <axboe@fb.com>
2014-09-25 15:22:32 -06:00
Arnd Bergmann
0bee2b6f44 ARM: DT: Hisilicon terminal SoC HiX5HD2 DT updates for 3.18
- Add watchdog, gpio, sata, usb, mmc and gmac nodes in HiX5HD2 SoC DT
 - Enable sata and gmac in HiX5HD2 dkb board DT
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
 
 iQIcBAABAgAGBQJUF8R5AAoJEGROujcbgXtLUtQP/A2nZVYqBAAdZCeflFyvphlg
 6Vl83VzcSo/vfzJ++u4Hq3OFxUMfnlV1oOfFIaT4OgKFElC5pWReVrmPhKkt1FxL
 lPQypxwsguj3ROX+/d0CS/7DZxbEFrpir20kZnj/jezCOxBHYXT9D1Q+iEZpENnM
 qiADLtJZi3bMwJVHpNEMAVQ6roPKwCkf4wieeP+jrdlubuY+voxkPkW6heh6JLxY
 6WBfpfor+SrY/1I9WpMrvu9i7kvbTbfpgW7PvNpfh8oitFN7rZZZ4KPcYBb3w5Sp
 ZAIgIQAQ1o7ZKJkCip6fE723mD4/gGMx+uLqNb6CZG+YAPyIchAkMH7QAyzEx4t0
 K8SCMhgtyf5Fc7VT0xH8I81eCQtq2LOeFEPrV7QikEkIi1b8Be3w+4nSOMErt46P
 rcQgZq+9Ads3qV9L/BZ8IiwEdW2a+5Nvrzs8bncaQArZ4fsTR5RMeqhcrmK7aVAY
 QRhbHi0yG3GVQpK+lyqKdvUG55C9sUekF1AAdo2tQJwQk+/Q0FzaMucrBOtC6f4H
 qPfuTJAnP9XyaQ216SS2+T7LLX27g0XkhB5T4VX1bi9UsO3Ucg539kWTUw+jODWz
 vYKis3jq7TJRrzuJgWQopaaY9J5xgNt25YdnkytY7xxbyP9R5jcJ13Srjztn9X7o
 l51xb8XM8sRB6tNOVRjT
 =BIjd
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'hix5hd2-dt-for-3.18' of git://github.com/hisilicon/linux-hisi into next/dt

Pull "ARM: DT:  Hisilicon terminal SoC HiX5HD2 DT updates for 3.18" from Wei Xu:

- Add watchdog, gpio, sata, usb, mmc and gmac nodes in HiX5HD2 SoC DT
- Enable sata and gmac in HiX5HD2 dkb board DT

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

* tag 'hix5hd2-dt-for-3.18' of git://github.com/hisilicon/linux-hisi:
  ARM: dts: hix5hd2: add wdg node
  ARM: dts: hix5hd2: add gpio node
  ARM: dts: hix5hd2: add sata node
  ARM: dts: hix5hd2: add usb node
  ARM: dts: hix5hd2: add mmc node
  ARM: dts: hix5hd2: add gmac node
2014-09-25 23:21:09 +02:00
Rafael J. Wysocki
381e63da44 Merge branches 'pm-cpufreq' and 'pm-sleep'
* pm-cpufreq:
  cpufreq: release policy->rwsem on error
  cpufreq: fix cpufreq suspend/resume for intel_pstate

* pm-sleep:
  Revert "PM / Hibernate: Iterate over set bits instead of PFNs in swsusp_free()"
2014-09-25 23:07:29 +02:00
Rafael J. Wysocki
9ef5a306ef Merge branches 'acpi-hotplug', 'acpi-scan', 'acpi-lpss', 'acpi-gpio' and 'acpi-video'
* acpi-hotplug:
  ACPI / hotplug: Generate online uevents for ACPI containers

* acpi-scan:
  ACPI / scan: Correct error return value of create_modalias()

* acpi-lpss:
  ACPI / platform / LPSS: disable async suspend/resume of LPSS devices

* acpi-gpio:
  gpio / ACPI: Use pin index and bit length
  ACPICA: Update to GPIO region handler interface.

* acpi-video:
  ACPI / video: disable native backlight for ThinkPad X201s
2014-09-25 22:59:30 +02:00
Trond Myklebust
3fc3edf141 NFSv3: Fix missing includes of nfs3_fs.h
Silence a few warnings about missing symbols that are due to missing
includes of nfs3_fs.h.

Fixes: 00a36a1090 (NFS: Move v3 declarations out of internal.h)
Fixes: cb8c20fa53 (NFS: Move NFS v3 acl functions to nfs3_fs.h)
Signed-off-by: Trond Myklebust <trond.myklebust@primarydata.com>
2014-09-25 16:28:53 -04:00
Rafael J. Wysocki
eeb1aa5f78 Merge branch 'cpuidle/3.18' of https://git.linaro.org/people/daniel.lezcano/linux into pm-cpuidle
Pull ARM cpuidle changes for v3.18 from Daniel Lezcano:

"this pull request contains the following changes:

 * Lorenzo Pieralisi implemented a framework to initialize the ARM
   cpuidle drivers with the DT. As an example, it provided a couple of
   drivers using it: arm64 and big little. The former one is a new
   driver while the latter is a change. There was also a patch for
   Exynos allowing to use this framework but as it depends on a change
   in Samsung's tree, I postponed this patch until the change is visible
   after the merge. The set of changes depends on some other changes
   made in the ARM64 tree, for this reason a shared branch is used. This
   is why there is a merge from arm64 in my pull request. I believe we
   already used this procedure.

 * Kevin Hilman added the compatible string for the exynos 5800 in the DT"

* 'cpuidle/3.18' of https://git.linaro.org/people/daniel.lezcano/linux:
  drivers: cpuidle: initialize big.LITTLE driver through DT
  drivers: cpuidle: CPU idle ARM64 driver
  drivers: cpuidle: implement DT based idle states infrastructure
  cpuidle: big.LITTLE: add Exynos5800 compatible string
  arm64: add PSCI CPU_SUSPEND based cpu_suspend support
  arm64: kernel: introduce cpu_init_idle CPU operation
  arm64: kernel: refactor the CPU suspend API for retention states
  Documentation: arm: define DT idle states bindings
2014-09-25 22:18:45 +02:00
Rafael J. Wysocki
7961bb7226 PM / AVS changes for v3.18
- Add new driver for Rockchip IO voltage domains
 - update MAINTAINERS to reflect maintenance of drivers/power/avs/*
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1.4.14 (GNU/Linux)
 
 iQIcBAABAgAGBQJUJEnpAAoJEFk3GJrT+8Zl0ZEP/A9WVCZ1B4dpA7mHkHR/1RwY
 PdQpW1R9e4TJMsTk/x4AcWTRYmMQX5vhSedCI4v2tqC9SnGTEqMe9Zod43uQ2rdR
 ld4D5dzPnyZvo8XHfNBD0wzCUpFBZVFA7xYI77OLkt6wW9Jf/87L75v1+07Q1PmV
 LJyVkE8Ngwgw+bIZ8mDE4XtmChK2L4oTwosctsXi+MMyykcaEEgfhMQVFz7ove9r
 FsumpeIT4N7MjTYNAH0QzrGqUwPSZAJP4JXsi6yLJEg1kxTwR7m50HNMbmQr6R8c
 cf9rr0ee9FOo17hMmyOSJ3Joc+buVRUnFpP/aRMNeKBiYsd9tTQxUdDLTqQ/3Lv5
 O+ebBvngPD9MG0UCd4OVgBPK+URfrt/C9vDgzAu/thKqc/A4aJa0n8h0tNJPiiWk
 1Lr7W6IlpgUn2jiMo7qUe+BN6ErdWSRQfkRUi6yNxTgAPF3qoPwVUONZfVhiHCSG
 +QLITDTKafCZ5sqcf2VCjhZbYZHIP4HGJYzqqfXhLBzUCJLWdci0ngdD4Uq86xXJ
 1YPERYbpBDo9MSnOl2nm0QBnu9fZETqViRcVik7CT1tmAgC5C2Qj8vlFqxutJESS
 aKz4gFF9Ge0Mth//DReBBpsVVFaOG2RbKKjDsUNQRcIi654cp2IfWdBzcL8th43e
 AgR7YaKSqEBX+1p0fjp1
 =owv3
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'avs-for-3.18' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux into pm-avs

Pull AVS changes for v3.18 from Kevin Hilman:

- Add new driver for Rockchip IO voltage domains
- update MAINTAINERS to reflect maintenance of drivers/power/avs/*

* tag 'avs-for-3.18' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux:
  MAINTAINERS: update entry for drivers/power/avs
  PM / AVS: rockchip-io: add driver handling Rockchip io domains
2014-09-25 22:16:09 +02:00
Ulf Hansson
263c589bae PM / Domains: Remove legacy API for adding devices through DT
There are no active clients of the legacy API and we now also have a
better way to handle genpd DT support. So let's remove the legacy API.

Signed-off-by: Ulf Hansson <ulf.hansson@linaro.org>
Acked-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
Signed-off-by: Rafael J. Wysocki <rafael.j.wysocki@intel.com>
2014-09-25 22:13:42 +02:00
Geert Uytterhoeven
d79b6fe17a PM / Domains: Add genpd attach/detach callbacks
While a PM domain can enable PM runtime management of its devices' module
clocks by setting

	genpd->dev_ops.stop = pm_clk_suspend;
	genpd->dev_ops.start = pm_clk_resume;

this also requires registering the clocks with the pm_clk subsystem.
In the legacy case, this is handled by the platform code, after
attaching the device to its PM domain.

When the devices are instantiated from DT, devices are attached to their
PM domains by generic code, leaving no method for the platform-specific
PM domain code to register their clocks.

Add two callbacks, allowing a PM domain to perform platform-specific
tasks when a device is attached to or detached from a PM domain.

Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
Reviewed-by: Ulf Hansson <ulf.hansson@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Rafael J. Wysocki <rafael.j.wysocki@intel.com>
2014-09-25 22:08:41 +02:00
Bjorn Helgaas
c0ed74e9d0 Merge branches 'pci/enumeration', 'pci/virtualization' and 'pci/cleanup' into next
* pci/enumeration:
  PCI: Generate uppercase hex for modalias interface class

* pci/virtualization:
  PCI: Add ACS quirk for Solarflare SFC9120 & SFC9140
  PCI: Remove unused pci_get_dma_source()
  PCI: Remove unused pci_find_upstream_pcie_bridge()

* pci/cleanup:
  PCI: Remove assignment from complicated "if" conditions
  PCI: Remove assignment from "if" conditions
  PCI: Remove unnecessary curly braces
  PCI: Add space before open parenthesis
2014-09-25 13:52:02 -06:00
Bjorn Helgaas
b1bf295778 Merge branches 'pci/host-mvebu' and 'pci/host-spear' into next
* pci/host-mvebu:
  PCI: mvebu: Fix uninitialized variable in mvebu_get_tgt_attr()

* pci/host-spear:
  PCI: spear: Pass config resource through reg property
2014-09-25 13:51:55 -06:00
Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
46fb3c21d2 perf trace: Filter out POLLHUP'ed file descriptors
So that we don't continue polling on vanished file descriptors, i.e.
file descriptors for events monitoring threads that exited.

I.e. the following 'trace' command now exits as expected, instead
of staying in an eternal loop:

      $ sleep 5s &
      $ trace -p `pidof sleep`

Reported-by: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@redhat.com>
Cc: Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@intel.com>
Cc: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Cc: Don Zickus <dzickus@redhat.com>
Cc: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@redhat.com>
Cc: Mike Galbraith <efault@gmx.de>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <peterz@infradead.org>
Cc: Stephane Eranian <eranian@google.com>
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/n/tip-6qegv786zbf6i8us6t4rxug9@git.kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@redhat.com>
2014-09-25 16:46:56 -03:00
Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
6dcf45ef98 perf record: Filter out POLLHUP'ed file descriptors
So that we don't continue polling on vanished file descriptors, i.e.
file descriptors for events monitoring threads that exited.

I.e. the following 'perf record' command now exits as expected, instead
of staying in an eternal loop:

  $ sleep 5s &
  $ perf record -p `pidof sleep`

Reported-by: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@redhat.com>
Cc: Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@intel.com>
Cc: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Cc: Don Zickus <dzickus@redhat.com>
Cc: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@redhat.com>
Cc: Mike Galbraith <efault@gmx.de>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <peterz@infradead.org>
Cc: Stephane Eranian <eranian@google.com>
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/n/tip-8dg8o21t2ntzly2bfh53p3sg@git.kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@redhat.com>
2014-09-25 16:46:56 -03:00
Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
e4b356b56c perf evlist: Unmap when all refcounts to fd are gone and events drained
As noticed by receiving a POLLHUP for all its pollfd entries.

That will remove the refcount taken in perf_evlist__mmap_per_evsel(),
and when all events are consumed via perf_evlist__mmap_read() +
perf_evlist__mmap_consume(), the ring buffer will be unmap'ed.

Thanks to Jiri Olsa for pointing out that we must wait till all events
are consumed, not being ok to unmmap just when receiving all the
POLLHUPs.

Cc: Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@intel.com>
Cc: Borislav Petkov <bp@suse.de>
Cc: Corey Ashford <cjashfor@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Cc: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Cc: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Cc: Ingo Molnar <mingo@kernel.org>
Cc: Jean Pihet <jean.pihet@linaro.org>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@kernel.org>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <a.p.zijlstra@chello.nl>
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/n/tip-t10w1xk4myp7ca7m9fvip6a0@git.kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@redhat.com>
2014-09-25 16:46:55 -03:00
Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
2171a92568 tools lib fd array: Allow associating an integer cookie with each entry
We will use this in perf's evlist class so that it can, at
fdarray__filter() time, to unmap the associated ring buffer.

We may need to have further info associated with each fdarray entry, in
that case we'll make that int array a 'union fdarray_priv' one and put a
pointer there so that users can stash whatever they want there. For now,
an int is enough tho.

v2: Add clarification to the per array entry priv area, as well as make
    it a union, which makes usage a bit longer, but if/when we make it
    use more space by allowing per entry pointers existing users source
    code will not have to be changed, just rebuilt.

Cc: Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@intel.com>
Cc: Borislav Petkov <bp@suse.de>
Cc: Corey Ashford <cjashfor@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Cc: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Cc: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Cc: Ingo Molnar <mingo@kernel.org>
Cc: Jean Pihet <jean.pihet@linaro.org>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@kernel.org>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <a.p.zijlstra@chello.nl>
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@redhat.com>

Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/n/tip-0p00bn83quck3fio3kcs9vca@git.kernel.org
2014-09-25 16:46:55 -03:00
Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
8239698603 perf evlist: Refcount mmaps
We need to know how many fds are using a perf mmap via
PERF_EVENT_IOC_SET_OUTPUT, so that we can know when to ditch an mmap,
refcount it.

v2: Automatically unmap it when the refcount hits one, which will happen
when all fds are filtered by perf_evlist__filter_pollfd(), in later
patches.

Cc: Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@intel.com>
Cc: Borislav Petkov <bp@suse.de>
Cc: Corey Ashford <cjashfor@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Cc: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Cc: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Cc: Ingo Molnar <mingo@kernel.org>
Cc: Jean Pihet <jean.pihet@linaro.org>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@kernel.org>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <a.p.zijlstra@chello.nl>
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/r/20140908153824.GG2773@kernel.org
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/n/tip-cpv7v2lw0g74ucmxa39xdpms@git.kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@redhat.com>
2014-09-25 16:46:55 -03:00
Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
1b85337d06 tools lib api: Adopt fdarray class from perf's evlist
The extensible file description array that grew in the perf_evlist class
can be useful for other tools, as it is not something that only evlists
need, so move it to tools/lib/api/fd to ease sharing it.

v2: Don't use {} like in:

 libapi_dirs:
	$(QUIET_MKDIR)mkdir -p $(OUTPUT){fs,fd}/

in Makefiles, as it will not work in some systems, as in ubuntu13.10.

v3: Add fd/*.[ch] to LIBAPIKFS_SOURCES (Fix from Jiri Olsa)

v4: Leave the fcntl(fd, O_NONBLOCK) in the evlist layer, remains to
    be checked if it is really needed there, but has no place in the
    fdarray class (Fix from Jiri Olsa)

v5: Remove evlist details from fdarray grow/filter tests. Improve it a
    bit doing more tests about expected internal state.

Cc: Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@intel.com>
Cc: Borislav Petkov <bp@suse.de>
Cc: Corey Ashford <cjashfor@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Cc: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Cc: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Cc: Ingo Molnar <mingo@kernel.org>
Cc: Jean Pihet <jean.pihet@linaro.org>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@kernel.org>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <a.p.zijlstra@chello.nl>
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/n/tip-kleuni3hckbc3s0lu6yb9x40@git.kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@redhat.com>
2014-09-25 16:46:55 -03:00
Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
f66a889dbc perf evlist: Introduce poll method for common code idiom
Since we have access two evlist members in all these poll calls, provide
a helper.

This will also help to make the patch introducing the pollfd class more
clear, as the evlist specific uses will be hiden away
perf_evlist__poll().

Acked-by: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@kernel.org>
Cc: Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@intel.com>
Cc: Corey Ashford <cjashfor@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Cc: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Cc: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Cc: Ingo Molnar <mingo@kernel.org>
Cc: Jean Pihet <jean.pihet@linaro.org>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@kernel.org>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <a.p.zijlstra@chello.nl>
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/n/tip-jr9d4aop4lvy9453qahbcgp0@git.kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@redhat.com>
2014-09-25 16:46:55 -03:00
Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
0a04c9e0b2 perf kvm stat live: Use perf_evlist__add_pollfd() instead of local equivalent
Since we can add file descriptors to the evlist pollfd and it will
autogrow, no need to copy all events to a local pollfd array, just add
the timer and stdin file descriptors.

Reviewed-by: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Acked-by: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@kernel.org>
Cc: Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@intel.com>
Cc: Corey Ashford <cjashfor@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Cc: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Cc: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Cc: Ingo Molnar <mingo@kernel.org>
Cc: Jean Pihet <jean.pihet@linaro.org>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@kernel.org>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <a.p.zijlstra@chello.nl>
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/n/tip-2hvp9iromiheh6rl4oaa08x5@git.kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@redhat.com>
2014-09-25 16:46:54 -03:00
Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
9ae28035b8 perf tests: Add pollfd growing test
[acme@ssdandy linux]$ perf test "Add fd"
  34: Add fd to pollfd array, making it autogrow             : Ok
  [acme@ssdandy linux]$ perf test -v "Add fd"
  34: Add fd to pollfd array, making it autogrow             :
  --- start ---
  test child forked, pid 19817

  before growing array:   2 [ 1, 2 ]
  after 3rd add_pollfd:   3 [ 1, 2, 35 ]
  after 4th add_pollfd:   4 [ 1, 2, 35, 88 ]
  test child finished with 0
  ---- end ----
  Add fd to pollfd array, making it autogrow: Ok
  [acme@ssdandy linux]$

Acked-by: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@kernel.org>
Cc: Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@intel.com>
Cc: Corey Ashford <cjashfor@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Cc: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Cc: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Cc: Ingo Molnar <mingo@kernel.org>
Cc: Jean Pihet <jean.pihet@linaro.org>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@kernel.org>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <a.p.zijlstra@chello.nl>
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/n/tip-smflpyta146bzog7z0effjss@git.kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@redhat.com>
2014-09-25 16:46:54 -03:00
Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
ad6765dd3b perf evlist: Allow growing pollfd on add method
This way we will be able to add more file descriptors to be polled,
like stdin or some timer fd.

At this point we might as well yank the pollfd class from evlist so that
it can be used in other places.

Cc: Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@intel.com>
Cc: Corey Ashford <cjashfor@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Cc: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Cc: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Cc: Ingo Molnar <mingo@kernel.org>
Cc: Jean Pihet <jean.pihet@linaro.org>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@kernel.org>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <a.p.zijlstra@chello.nl>
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/n/tip-o2mzsjl7taumsoc35ryol00i@git.kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@redhat.com>
2014-09-25 16:46:54 -03:00
Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
033fa713db perf evlist: We need to poll all event file descriptors
Because we want to notice when they get POLLHUP'ed, so that we can
figure out when all threads exited in a workload being monitored.

We can't just monitor the fds that were mmaped, we need to notice when
all the fds that were PERF_EVENT_IOC_SET_OUTPUT'ed too, because the mmap
stays even after the fd that originally was used to do the mmap call
went away, its only when all the set-output fds for a mmap are gone that
the mmap is.

Cc: Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@intel.com>
Cc: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Cc: Don Zickus <dzickus@redhat.com>
Cc: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@redhat.com>
Cc: Mike Galbraith <efault@gmx.de>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <peterz@infradead.org>
Cc: Stephane Eranian <eranian@google.com>
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/r/20140908151016.GH17728@krava.brq.redhat.com
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/n/tip-24omlq5asrfg4uo3muuzn2bl@git.kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@redhat.com>
2014-09-25 16:46:54 -03:00
Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
8179672c2f perf evlist: Monitor POLLERR and POLLHUP events too
We want to know when the fd went away, like when a monitored thread
exits.

If we do not monitor such events, then the tools will wait forever on
events from a vanished thread, like when running:

 $ sleep 5s &
 $ perf record -p `pidof sleep`

This builds upon the kernel patch by Jiri Olsa that actually makes a
poll on those file descriptors to return POLLHUP.

It is also needed to change the tools to use
perf_evlist__filter_pollfd() to check if there are remainings fds to
monitor or if all are gone, in which case they will exit the
poll/mmap/read loop.

Acked-by: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@kernel.org>
Cc: Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@intel.com>
Cc: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Cc: Don Zickus <dzickus@redhat.com>
Cc: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@redhat.com>
Cc: Mike Galbraith <efault@gmx.de>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <peterz@infradead.org>
Cc: Stephane Eranian <eranian@google.com>
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/n/tip-a4fslwspov0bs69nj825hqpq@git.kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@redhat.com>
2014-09-25 16:46:54 -03:00
Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
54dbfae300 perf tests: Add test for perf_evlist__filter_pollfd()
That will use a synthetic evlist with just what is touched by this new
method to check that it works as expected.

Output in verbose mode:

  $ perf test -v pollfd
  33: Filter fds with revents mask in a pollfd array         :
  --- start ---
  filtering all but pollfd[2]:
  before:   5 [ 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ]
   after:   1 [ 3 ]
  filtering all but (pollfd[0], pollfd[3]):
  before:   5 [ 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ]
   after:   2 [ 5, 2 ]
  test child finished with 0
  ---- end ----
  Filter fds with revents mask in a pollfd array: Ok
  $

Acked-by: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@kernel.org>
Cc: Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@intel.com>
Cc: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Cc: Don Zickus <dzickus@redhat.com>
Cc: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@redhat.com>
Cc: Mike Galbraith <efault@gmx.de>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <peterz@infradead.org>
Cc: Stephane Eranian <eranian@google.com>
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/n/tip-x7c8liszdvc3ocmanf2cet8p@git.kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@redhat.com>
2014-09-25 16:46:53 -03:00
Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
1ddec7f0d0 perf evlist: Introduce perf_evlist__filter_pollfd method
To remove all entries in evlist->pollfd[] that have revents matching at
least one of the bits in the specified mask.

It'll adjust evlist->nr_fds to the number of unfiltered fds and will
return this value, as a convenience and to avoid requiring direct access
to internal state of perf_evlist objects.

This will be used after polling the evlist fds so that we remove fds
that were closed by the kernel.

Acked-by: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@kernel.org>
Cc: Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@intel.com>
Cc: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Cc: Don Zickus <dzickus@redhat.com>
Cc: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <jolsa@redhat.com>
Cc: Mike Galbraith <efault@gmx.de>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <paulus@samba.org>
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <peterz@infradead.org>
Cc: Stephane Eranian <eranian@google.com>
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/n/tip-y2sca7z3wicvvy40a50lozwm@git.kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@redhat.com>
2014-09-25 16:46:53 -03:00
Christoffer Dall
0fea6d7628 arm/arm64: KVM: Fix set_clear_sgi_pend_reg offset
The sgi values calculated in read_set_clear_sgi_pend_reg() and
write_set_clear_sgi_pend_reg() were horribly incorrectly multiplied by 4
with catastrophic results in that subfunctions ended up overwriting
memory not allocated for the expected purpose.

This showed up as bugs in kfree() and the kernel complaining a lot of
you turn on memory debugging.

This addresses: http://marc.info/?l=kvm&m=141164910007868&w=2

Reported-by: Shannon Zhao <zhaoshenglong@huawei.com>
Signed-off-by: Christoffer Dall <christoffer.dall@linaro.org>
2014-09-25 19:38:25 +02:00
Joerg Roedel
c50e3247aa iommu/amd: Fix devid mapping for ivrs_ioapic override
When the device id for an IOAPIC is overridden on the kernel
command line, the iommu driver has to make sure it sets up a
DTE for this device id.

Reported-by: Su Friendy <friendy.su@sony.com.cn>
Signed-off-by: Joerg Roedel <jroedel@suse.de>
2014-09-25 19:24:52 +02:00
Linus Torvalds
2289823c22 Two GPIO fixes:
- GPIO direction flags where handled wrong in the new
   descriptor-based API, so direction changes did not always
   "take".
 - Fix a handler installation race in the generic GPIO
   irqchip code.
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1
 
 iQIcBAABAgAGBQJUI7/XAAoJEEEQszewGV1z0nMP/AqILT9Boa4JHorEb0vveLjy
 +zooJXwez8CTd0BXPpBVxqUaHnFLsHREOkkwUJfBm5ghDiRm0J3owLiS/i90DIcY
 dAyjFQzOQOcoItD1/NqMUOnviVicVOBmuDovddAnBYspKNL8HQ0A8MZIkBaQrGon
 UqrOfNgfPzuvwU8kFv6MkrY0hA4bNn0EUDwhHrhjP9IoSV8dXjW3G4qR0mbRaWx5
 yRYsuYHk6L3DyhUHjszl1YbDzufxrDahXIw5AAS2GtW1vRZ5F9aRgjplwmH/mBDQ
 o7e04TbPgS+Z3aACeChu7kpFIOCpmn5LFB4JMEjpNVnKCHecWWWG8XnWyAzd0kwx
 OXtqS73VWDjpQ0dEic++7R14c/VY7/I+e2xFe8ceTKt+ePM8kC3FQ6oczWNHxaNW
 KvrChZKMfxlABVqkEk4tg9ih+wZUDo1wzY1N3hbm7u9BAEsKrpuRbxQJN9GgkMcs
 eDY7i6AbuzqkVpiAE99e1nLfi2bkk6M4iYcdAxBLRe5ZwBuytaq8/h8zsxwjSws9
 0wMv9oAHhs9cRYALmcXvlrD10Gz46euDIJsqmErxnSr38/38cVaR6DgovRsAR1t0
 J2wZNZ7Tjdt8X5NGtDxjHI6G2RYuXJThJel/Jl8kaTgH0V2wg8zid252UQxj0mka
 Fjw3YDQL39u+HvGmlPju
 =ziCt
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'gpio-v3.17-4' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-gpio

Pull gpio fixes from Linus Walleij:
 "Two GPIO fixes:

   - GPIO direction flags where handled wrong in the new descriptor-
     based API, so direction changes did not always "take".

   - Fix a handler installation race in the generic GPIO irqchip code"

* tag 'gpio-v3.17-4' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-gpio:
  gpio: Fix potential NULL handler data in chained irqchip handler
  gpio: Fix gpio direction flags not getting set
2014-09-25 10:17:37 -07:00
Yijing Wang
5fc24d8cb9 iommu/irq_remapping: Fix the regression of hpet irq remapping
Commit 71054d8841 ("x86, hpet: Introduce x86_msi_ops.setup_hpet_msi")
introduced x86_msi_ops.setup_hpet_msi to setup hpet MSI irq
when irq remapping enabled. This caused a regression of
hpet MSI irq remapping.

Original code flow before commit 71054d8841:
hpet_setup_msi_irq()
	arch_setup_hpet_msi()
		setup_hpet_msi_remapped()
			remap_ops->setup_hpet_msi()
				alloc_irte()
		msi_compose_msg()
		hpet_msi_write()
		...

Current code flow after commit 71054d8841:
hpet_setup_msi_irq()
	x86_msi.setup_hpet_msi()
		setup_hpet_msi_remapped()
			intel_setup_hpet_msi()
				alloc_irte()

Currently, we only call alloc_irte() for hpet MSI, but
do not composed and wrote its msg...

Signed-off-by: Yijing Wang <wangyijing@huawei.com>
Signed-off-by: Joerg Roedel <jroedel@suse.de>
2014-09-25 19:11:47 +02:00
Kevin Hilman
cd8caa18de Merge branch 'topic/voltage-ev' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/regulator into avs-next 2014-09-25 09:57:57 -07:00
Kevin Hilman
20651e0b21 MAINTAINERS: update entry for drivers/power/avs
Some more AVS-related drivers are arriving.  Update MAINTAINERS to
reflect that myself and Nishanth will keep an eye on the new ones as
well.

Signed-off-by: Kevin Hilman <khilman@linaro.org>
2014-09-25 09:57:24 -07:00
Heiko Stübner
662a958638 PM / AVS: rockchip-io: add driver handling Rockchip io domains
IO domain voltages on some Rockchip SoCs are variable but need to be
kept in sync between the regulators and the SoC using a special
register.

A specific example using rk3288:
- If the regulator hooked up to a pin like SDMMC0_VDD is 3.3V then
  bit 7 of GRF_IO_VSEL needs to be 0.  If the regulator hooked up to
  that same pin is 1.8V then bit 7 of GRF_IO_VSEL needs to be 1.

Said another way, this driver simply handles keeping bits in the SoC's
general register file (GRF) in sync with the actual value of a voltage
hooked up to the pins.

Note that this driver specifically doesn't include:
- any logic for deciding what voltage we should set regulators to
- any logic for deciding whether regulators (or internal SoC blocks)
  should have power or not have power

If there were some other software that had the smarts of making
decisions about regulators, it would work in conjunction with this
driver.  When that other software adjusted a regulator's voltage then
this driver would handle telling the SoC about it.  A good example is
vqmmc for SD.  In that case the dw_mmc driver simply is told about a
regulator.  It changes the regulator between 3.3V and 1.8V at the
right time.  This driver notices the change and makes sure that the
SoC is on the same page.

Signed-off-by: Heiko Stübner <heiko@sntech.de>
Signed-off-by: Doug Anderson <dianders@chromium.org>
Reviewed-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilimkar@ti.com>
[khilman: fix compiler warnings]
Signed-off-by: Kevin Hilman <khilman@linaro.org>
2014-09-25 09:57:23 -07:00
Arnd Bergmann
8a87f1a6c8 Allwinner drivers additions for 3.18
Nothing major, just handling the RTC driver changes needed for the A31/A23.
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1
 
 iQIcBAABAgAGBQJUHeMwAAoJEBx+YmzsjxAg9SkQAKDnwNzCaE7X4xWaWFSwsQWG
 57W79GuFBCQ5s4JLrEtzcR+z8BoiXTwc24fV9iJT9Ax8FJL+aDduLXc6wvWhyJhZ
 PhT7noZewWrBQxaHWlFhT4rS/jhM4FLaFayXqogS5N/ZJD/youanxfk9b1oR+OOs
 SG0DBpMf3n48YPQJIroE/zY4uKuMCHYpWNadyGulEtLw7Zpp3zLWGyxjLO5tZLUk
 al3WkcASDp2ad+vDm02X8VKhtr1EG0TbaZPw3HXDa5rW3BR2LBABcDE9U69YCn/4
 CtFpBbQ7h4oWId5/OdmbJaPdO9cVyiV8ClddG6IsGp9gC+bHZKPRz74E72B/eN3Q
 e5wT8j2p/JE8mqEK9IUdosIDOc26I/7RQMgg3nqzlTQciwa1VUfS3IqHhdkSzuYk
 pwEQFD0DAs0se01E4oyGH3zgcJtj978qsUz55ke1CBEGz6zz9sTfFAjH4M2NYYFl
 CxlkHwP5l+yeoFVBjeHivlbrKYtN9x6VSwy3L7EPonr++xkNTuc5thQVt3ldkfkr
 0lh64cuAujs0rKETr/QrY03TaqS23srycPO6oBdrwIXuI6EqHuzjSrR+sfLzpDbe
 iFkaiHQWCm9esQO6vEz7lsLUauGLuwPhWsmRXRGDbxQLjuMhutEIU3/9QGFr7KCj
 FFF7ndKUF8dcpJkWozKP
 =kOAE
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'sunxi-drivers-for-3.18' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux into next/drivers

Pull "Allwinner drivers additions for 3.18" from Maxime Ripard:

Nothing major, just handling the RTC driver changes needed for the A31/A23.

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

* tag 'sunxi-drivers-for-3.18' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux:
  rtc: sunxi: Depend on platforms sun4i/sun7i that actually have the rtc
  rtc: sun6i: Add sun6i RTC driver
2014-09-25 18:15:34 +02:00
Arnd Bergmann
cd7555aeae Allwinner DT Additions for 3.18
Mostly:
   - A23 bringup ongoing
   - New boards: HSG H702, Merrii A20 Hummingbird
   - sun(4|5|7)i DMA support
   - DT relicensing to a dual GPL/X11 license
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1
 
 iQIcBAABAgAGBQJUHeJlAAoJEBx+YmzsjxAg+ucQAIRU5OYdzKt8shq4sVfn+X2E
 ST65yLSzDIOtsZzvojL8otyCiIaaMza5Q8K68bYPTPfGKM7fhDlP4ldWeOB2+sB7
 dnLYnUluLrK/aDn92DuaXqPmC7HI3R+QYElwfxNtc/39+DHJfjD1mHSiDcV856Lx
 zjh6b1dFced7JV4Gz9yxkzT0eWXOEvo2gI87vd/V4AlEAw4fzYkWBkHrYYlBLknj
 T2BGFOyZeXB6/DyaJjImLyjG4p7YqJMaICOC3JsRa/vAYmF1i39uRw0A3VTQCXxh
 CvoV8v9NjWmszDvHcrG7tA5gB3Y+jUGOkOdAhFuT0mm8GyzIaU6muRD/thhvhHg4
 JsUNIFnRRs/uRQTv+YSyXGupq9NZo1QtnTSRqKmPqZSDMf2KGaacntvzjoBX7NOQ
 aTauTfTnEshyI/XnCjQ4hxjAjbh3mSBLCTjlfFUllOQwHMFgFkTYCO1z6g6oRxQ4
 CZ6UZZ8LO/XfbfnaKh5WR2he/+cqgmdSvZWCB6B01QWY3ZqPn3OE83sCqNBv69P1
 aLzO173d4crL0lhEMCjHi4B9zVar05FTJ2VjEKRXRZ97NGpaCteY5sa9Ck3+jaDr
 vvlaqHK1rpYtLwXv6Um034AWVJ8SNSR1bHN4dzmwgjqtNmdz5Npv5YarTWz4CPuB
 MQaca/w/SKLq9jl9gtnv
 =PNFc
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'sunxi-dt-for-3.18' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux into next/dt

Pull "Allwinner DT Additions for 3.18" from Maxime Ripard:

Mostly:
  - A23 bringup ongoing
  - New boards: HSG H702, Merrii A20 Hummingbird
  - sun(4|5|7)i DMA support
  - DT relicensing to a dual GPL/X11 license

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

* tag 'sunxi-dt-for-3.18' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux: (30 commits)
  ARM: dts: sun8i: Add DMA controller node
  ARM: dts: sun5i: Add DT for HSG H702 tablet board
  ARM: dts: sunxi: Add fixed 5V regulator
  ARM: sun8i: Relicense the A23 DTSI under GPLv2/X11
  ARM: sun7i: Relicense the A20 DTSI under GPLv2/X11
  ARM: sun6i: Relicense the A31 DTSI under GPLv2/X11
  ARM: sun7i: Add support for Olimex A20-OLinuXino-LIME
  ARM: dts: sun7i: Add Merrii A20 Hummingbird board
  ARM: dts: sun7i: Add uart3/4/5, i2c3 and spi2 pinmux
  ARM: dt: sunxi: Remove i2c controller clock-frequency that matches default
  ARM: dts: sun8i: Enable i2c controllers on ippo-q8h-v5
  ARM: dts: sun8i: Add i2c controller nodes
  ARM: dts: sun8i: Add pin-muxing info for the i2c controllers
  ARM: dts: sun8i: Enable mmc controller on ippo-q8h-v5
  ARM: dts: sun8i: Add mmc controller nodes
  ARM: dts: sun8i: Add pin-muxing info for the mmc controllers
  ARM: dts: sun8i: Add mmc clocks to the dtsi
  ARM: dts: sun8i: ippo-q8h: Add pinctrl properties for R_UART
  ARM: dts: sun8i: Add pin muxing option for R_UART
  ARM: dts: sun8i: Add pinmux set for uart0
  ...
2014-09-25 18:13:49 +02:00
Arnd Bergmann
cb88e7cdd1 Allwinner defconfig additions for 3.18
Nothing major, just a few drivers additions and misc options
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1
 
 iQIcBAABAgAGBQJUHd/DAAoJEBx+YmzsjxAgHKMP/0MwySqAfMZBXOs4iYsCsEN7
 ZE/PMH616d10nJFJ34nE6yNfqLV/ma7QD2rNBa1y9sikWlDWN/JL7SDtOFPg/iry
 xosTdstaSnDn/et3rxL/kyTIHHGL16t4B1NsmBl+IyqqtFYShYxdHTRGuZbK9tw3
 6jcr/XEMsDsT0LB8ZrJAiPixfuT58KLBLMK66zRmvuCruDYbkPtd2lmc79WeiQXJ
 YLnDiIIWcGsGBCiYfwW907mQzqq0VJr855RTOd+Hnv2McN7AiWjl6wOOB0fGWG8j
 NqlEBfgttqFeNJw60ocqoyBVKVw2YMUm7ohYm6zhezH3Pb2TfTjiT4oC4O5Pv9qI
 XVebFGY17hdtyBNo2kt1maboFty5f8AaVz6RQRM3U3dN2KyKpIiXopKUDp4DLeTu
 E+zpGTV2pAtRZISCvjrUG1EKeK+GT92JUtX4FTjgWfdHYL5wUt9nasAu6hxh6yss
 nHXZaY6XTAcVqOo5gGu+Cs3+JHe8/uU55HU/HvYfd5v4zPZ8t5zMwI5jyAcL7v7f
 YxMp32LfuNXq8L5y/Um93VevdZzsn+T068o27557M+BTaOhhix/UaUUd60cCZMLd
 ZuN7jLi9WELcNXbHPKHjbkB1l+r0NIeoysB3qd85K9H4R3driKGJ/sLveX/xnaxY
 Aqx4QO0930+OrE9Yigtk
 =+yQb
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'sunxi-defconfig-for-3.18' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux into next/defconfig

Pull "Allwinner defconfig additions for 3.18" from Maxime Ripard

Nothing major, just a few drivers additions and misc options

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

* tag 'sunxi-defconfig-for-3.18' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux:
  ARM: sunxi_defconfig: add NLS_CODEPAGE_437 and NLS_ISO8859_1
  ARM: sunxi: Add A31 RTC driver to multi_v7_defconfig
  ARM: sunxi: Add A31 RTC driver to sunxi_defconfig
2014-09-25 18:12:02 +02:00
Arnd Bergmann
57e33ff1db Fifth Round of Renesas ARM Based SoC Soc Updates for v3.18
* r8a7740: Fix documentation error coppied from elsewhere
 * r8a7794: Reserve memory for CMA in a manner consistent to
            other R-Car Gen2 SoCs
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1
 
 iQIcBAABAgAGBQJUG61hAAoJENfPZGlqN0++YrEP/2AUMZCOUlKOz71JMS9d26vD
 g64wXv8SEezY+RwBnxO2CNNPGUQf+3RjGNIyEhE62PbF7y6RcDz6sFxhR7FKrnf4
 aDFC/fyh2jot3lsPmEv8fBH94FkmAao/dyO6nAlaJ64ACGDoApecWlL3KFBG6i7a
 QRB3e+tRetGEHQsdlwLrap8SJN0YigkjFKorOVHEAHnQlNnULCRYcGgJo742jGyr
 6IEiZUGn5OOWWRtiTWs1oWQbMsnbHmgG4l6/51NKkuD/uoxq7gMbBiHu9ht5npmo
 e5zPQ+1ILA9hI43Mk52vfilNXdBn7urTjc6CtROXWBer35smJ5kpxj5WSKpT7jTN
 MXENqilQiYeTbP5GR3p96p4JiL2U3Zd+frxfsPOMgyfvTGEdYFULfuXgblgwEGv2
 RC/8AB8lfcnwPnkI1C21GR2Zbt7bw8ytJD9iQoTb1GEqyVMd/Oxrp0S+/Zk9EoVW
 w+3fCRJrBQVmTDi9XArqt5IgpjloZndfkwVX6J45/KJu4/gFCv1AKYSw7bD/rNrD
 cZzDYtkj9DbO125gDDfyJo+jMOMJGVUnHv9XSLgBpUbaEKfa9oh2hpwPoM0C/OS5
 KHMISR2rFu4vVteLlANLODSFoprM1Xyd4NDFqp5bdwN7RoMZFLOHHwlzmMXn/Xc8
 lladCk6BwpEkOUYYriG3
 =wfDI
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'renesas-soc5-for-v3.18' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/horms/renesas into next/soc

Pull "Fifth Round of Renesas ARM Based SoC Soc Updates for v3.18" from Simon Horman:

* r8a7740: Fix documentation error copied from elsewhere
* r8a7794: Reserve memory for CMA in a manner consistent to
           other R-Car Gen2 SoCs

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

* tag 'renesas-soc5-for-v3.18' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/horms/renesas:
  ARM: shmobile: r8a7740 legacy: Fix copied bug in comment
  ARM: shmobile: r8a7794: Reserve memory as other R-Car Gen2 SoCs
2014-09-25 18:10:40 +02:00
Arnd Bergmann
45c636b46e Fifth Round of Renesas ARM Based SoC DT Updates for v3.18
* Document manufacturer for KZM boards
 * Use SoC-specific irqc compatible property
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1
 
 iQIcBAABAgAGBQJUG6yEAAoJENfPZGlqN0++CGUP/1XqrqiyBtjpcwn+PXbGDli/
 DBUpj3shuCG4nWmOxR2KYHP9KGHBOOdENr1vYNjOtYP8YY6uUcbwbl2uGcfjWyMT
 7BQOFIKpxVY8fsC0SPf+3UlqbX7JrPdhzavtJ5U/q/6/JI4B2baFk3f56Wp2YkRG
 As7xIu9ntbSj30MwXmYzZ0Ct5J5n6t+lPR4E628CuwnYVYbbtMXeN15d0ZL0z1o5
 u9DfH/gdhZVYBqHuuTbXyRE4TDXDNdKIQkxnmrPs3oH4j7rYzHA0/ImSor+t/uRl
 ANklHlVL8V2Sym7rCHeu0U2jdLmCRYLvzbpJz28xyTtWGNKAoWbB8Nixr/A6cNm5
 d4jcLfrt8wnARnLxg84aL9tvpSCBXWSnrNCDIM20LW8uphAqw7GolxW6kmeuKmJB
 VBTa5DSdbrimeedsBU6HS7rkBSJKqhPzF/DmOzKY4a+AOBEi2OgsUhhUYHTsyYPs
 jWPFB7ViqPmPaB4BUTaWIgnbK9dWmFKfhd8kr/DmkvvX/aw6Yul0ulAymU/SMIEU
 DgDJL8h4H1r5Zwak10lRCzNdDraip7ufqmLe31IefNg6Lsz+Gf5JypptQuSBIwDU
 QBemqhS/8yFQ+Cc8ae1v+gNgNXwUEmpVfefwnB5mr3250POPE9fjrX9IJsJGdwvw
 MED5gr3YDTvH5Ej7VJ6X
 =t5J9
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'renesas-dt5-for-v3.18' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/horms/renesas into next/dt

Pull "Fifth Round of Renesas ARM Based SoC DT Updates for v3.18" from Simon Horman:

* Document manufacturer for KZM boards
* Use SoC-specific irqc compatible property

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

* tag 'renesas-dt5-for-v3.18' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/horms/renesas:
  ARM: shmobile: Add manufacturer for KZM boards
  ARM: shmobile: r8a73a4 dtsi: Add SoC-specific irqc compatible property
2014-09-25 18:08:56 +02:00
Arnd Bergmann
a508698e6b fix PXA3xx SSP naming issue. It's imported by 972a55b62 ASoC: fix pxa-ssp compiling issue under mach-mmp from v3.5
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1
 
 iQIcBAABAgAGBQJUGx3hAAoJELXbXY/c+iv2QZIP/0nvU6RWgqF0FRArjb7HeIG7
 2xL/1oTLPBTmOXQDx0k09DdY/nDHJY6xM4dXRsY/SKXxW1hf3xongpONj9fsMYCF
 UOlI7QTpwznxpKjv/Ak8mgdP+6jUSg7v7mgCw7MMPhI9yQN9XjJyeS4ylWy+Cij8
 JYTMuDFV+s7EXK+bmfIdJQ8D4qAPXhYnbZfNfhU+UVgRtMl7chtNPsBeccSt4pz5
 N0WTVkrlQaw+lk1VlPWX+8e5bK7cnZeF9NUa/yd7cRp+146g5muBOoQekDVBgBi/
 c3V/+5a0YL+0PzNunitxaxyaW62EfX8PUk/3/Lzc7KUGAYKQeBPEjaZFFXo+Hv3c
 dIFPkl/DtbYdVnriG2jyCGl6Q6zGq4zuBb2h8KFKWyxT8pVOsFGdiFG0GUtlgexh
 YhmO7HnCapNAl00d11fFYr2hlBdXC1Kea/Pz7LfM43HZGb8ybzucEJ89+RaQQCon
 kxk0gxZQbE3BczWls3Nvnr4FVUYf4kwI9AQxmVlltcxqVt5B3148tNiKGTCKvTUl
 U+g/WvDOx9foPscpWOhC+KvKEo3UDOItnW1b0XTRkceZXz8ONDhL/fXarO/lmat3
 dNu/25+VPkZxSeoqak2bAx0c/a/0uMYPD/YB18mQoOn5xnaep3VUQqnYzmXrH89x
 DGKiYhHFoxpKXmPNhi7W
 =wGqT
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'pxa3xx-ssp-name' of https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hzhuang1/linux into next/soc

Pull "fix PXA3xx SSP naming issue" from Haojian Zhuang:

It's imported by 972a55b62 ASoC: fix pxa-ssp compiling issue under mach-mmp from v3.5

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

* tag 'pxa3xx-ssp-name' of https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hzhuang1/linux:
  ARM: pxa3xx: provide specific platform_devices for all ssp ports
  ARM: pxa: ssp: provide platform_device_id for PXA3xx
2014-09-25 18:06:05 +02:00
Arnd Bergmann
84bdd3a491 Since DT aren't fully enabled in pxa2xx, it's fine to merge them in v3.18
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1
 
 iQIcBAABAgAGBQJUGxqOAAoJELXbXY/c+iv2UBIP/2Sh/qtZw3Z5dFNrtCz0VbLE
 v5wVhy03txuEqmHw5n0jE4TgQ3+ULUkDa6dIPEvNDRbp04riyd5Xacv2xAOifk8u
 1/GhxWhhDr8MsVptwUJO9VYUcXBpIkOWBEh+vMjfeyBuZTt1Bk+eHubBmYCb/IT8
 s+5rVcQPzTYJXQMMfntpzKX2xxIAzwHbsc7xC1VmnLazUs7kM3D18ra8m4ced1Mr
 oEGwJ8JCJXMm4UvUJ6eZekS5TscPIu5yjLmzu13nJwp1BsjoeIMIOsMCdl/MAPLL
 Ab4pqXubgDHzxGlV3k02o7XftCQGBdy3xjP320QdY0FTfSrtdi4ey6V7f4kV+6Gs
 JnJrdOj1pukfaFHiTWUt28w7vNBvfnwd65c0i5ZzefvOlUYl8IN8Mw/DTl3TxtGX
 XyxNXs6gdTH5eV0CVP5i8KaMXzwdmD2Pb0bTHpXmtT9i4J9AtLZHNYa7zl/E0R8a
 bWywK/gA8FZoykhzoY68jDCgy/ecbxu2D6Lo3IOYLaigT/vQtu75CKBUMCwT5FPD
 Zmqj8T0SKLcYuvfLLO2CJIzqvurakLJPw2ylbEqPa+HdhmTc8AUi3DjDD6sVXgUt
 pyeoHhq9erwU1/RDmIKH86OG3cRjLL1Xaat9nzMcZUcPpn9gvn5MlgcVPFOIwQ80
 rWKlJ0H/Z5Mp2gr1LMpV
 =v60b
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'pxa-fix-abi' of https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hzhuang1/linux into next/dt

Pull "pxa2xx DT changes" from Haojian Zhuang:

Since DT aren't fully enabled in pxa2xx, it's fine to merge them in v3.18

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

* tag 'pxa-fix-abi' of https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hzhuang1/linux:
  ARM: pxa: dts: fix ohci controller compatible string
  ARM: pxa: dts: fix mmc controller compatible string
2014-09-25 18:02:30 +02:00
Arnd Bergmann
413cb0036c ARM: tegra: tegra_defconfig changes for 3.18
Support is enabled for Venice2's touchpad, and Tegra124's AHCI (SATA)
 controller, as used on Jetson TK1.
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1
 
 iQIcBAABAgAGBQJUGxqvAAoJEMzrak5tbycx4+wP/idwSloMKvyBv5sH54sXvAhW
 eBnB8cVfqHpxvHrlitJd7QPdacISiwMs3v4lY+QIrxhKP8vJqGQF2uT/JjE5NPxs
 tfOMoUStrcdeuvFpHOS3vWMGvMlERVdRcnrt35g+EtOlQnQWuENUOVR8J1J6sA/j
 FAwY8VbGH1Onve0OO/aeXCvJAHqn6lI/UgM3VFlzceA4yWJ/BdJwu1aRtehV6kxz
 O1h9YM6JXOnhJ1BUE5dFyw1WFpH6Qg7IndgUR3SDpJvk4GfDAuNLzmW8DfYzBohY
 PxUV/DzM8nAtT7Uuaww/Bnr21bR1jmj2NQ82UC795AIpMBbMmX9+Zr3WHmMEsdNu
 Jj8uFYvAXCU/0r8kF/M9PF4PZcmkUD6fsESrYkqTPPNaVNSgXJviQTzu/ayBrixm
 EYSJdwr7DDxz7fkV6OaddXOt/dcwH8sOEi7wG0SFZTvCDLGVGcXK2J9FgULH9fMg
 vJt/p4/FDmUbzhBWXN9tseIMUatnRXoic0YMFXde6CLWCM/aZG3ZIkAa5usVTnTF
 BgytcX6tcg+melHeMiylBi1BfxT6UdjJVI/djQC96ykRdM8OIKRDgTtXKczT+0Rh
 XGlbE0JP2TxteOlB6TTBV1s5bQiZxChBGxrEduJx50dxLi79zB3rPPmoloqDn+xo
 ituxm3nNSpDIpi+mLFjm
 =cO5m
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'tegra-for-3.18-defconfig' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/swarren/linux-tegra into next/defconfig

Pull "ARM: tegra: tegra_defconfig changes for 3.18" from Stephen Warren:

Support is enabled for Venice2's touchpad, and Tegra124's AHCI (SATA)
controller, as used on Jetson TK1.

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

* tag 'tegra-for-3.18-defconfig' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/swarren/linux-tegra:
  ARM: tegra: enable Atmel touchpad in defconfig
  ARM: tegra: Add options for Tegra AHCI support to tegra_defconfig

Contains an update to 3.17-rc2.
2014-09-25 17:55:25 +02:00
Arnd Bergmann
ea62edd850 ARM: tegra: device tree changes for 3.18
The main highlights are:
 * SATA and PCIe support added to Tegra124, and enabled on Jetson TK1.
 * Touchpad enabled on Venice2 (although the driver still has a few issues
   to be worked out).
 * NVIDIA reference boards rely on the bootloader to program the pinmux.
 * Support added for the Acer Chromebook 13 (CB5).
 * DT nodes added for the Tegra flow controller HW module. This will
   help reduce use of iomap.h in a future code cleanup.
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1
 
 iQIcBAABAgAGBQJUGxqBAAoJEMzrak5tbycx+wEQAK6ZYRguvDAlCHWfleVYfoZd
 SFrexKADcTDy3Rvu6c3dXCsct/JLXR0ptkXmq+iLG6D9lQ5v/FYnFDeDq1GT0ftN
 TQLZVWEoFOt0KaVP2C8nwvEu0kCnXiUhljBONs+xQYExS06xOs9qJ3qBM3j7xpPT
 5teVF1zXCxDeXVeT6M2DqscEwZczIjgHeMfM18uIZfQE+HJv3DcIOevUygOyGW2V
 lNKdnVrqi3qJ7eZ6usuSb/K9ukNpDj8pLeb/qca275uSsLAoTpJ+Zx4iFb9ZDHy1
 e+VpL91CqOUXmp+lks54Wlsd//xz6IzK6E7B+kwsUMYFXSxXzqT0PJ2OEXsJtQ+1
 neQYiZwoGv1PLv13AnU2KlVz71PKdY+FUJ8hrndBFQXHUB9okkYGZabZEIC8dM34
 mM4rVGs1NPHwmaoJF6BPob7KFiUkH72oClSshlxSYm2l4smk7p2Wvp5oOm3f423P
 sEb8Ic4yjH8fBWuX+8NQX+jk6ut9tO9zGg0y2A1ouI71tOKuL+k3Jc2gKVcyt6EL
 j2Q5mHepT5FNTelkQw4aFPdT6YUrIGiuksrFYroYVZv1evEu4q2fzit6XzTc2WAh
 h4eI7tMl5DqcCy926rWq0Iz3tLkAuVygSV+yD2vS4ROCf60mtK9XjnHUtBM25rqT
 LgWisUN2swEhbTmvirY4
 =X2mr
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'tegra-for-3.18-dt' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/swarren/linux-tegra into next/dt

Pull "ARM: tegra: device tree changes for 3.18" from Stephen Warren:

The main highlights are:
* SATA and PCIe support added to Tegra124, and enabled on Jetson TK1.
* Touchpad enabled on Venice2 (although the driver still has a few issues
  to be worked out).
* NVIDIA reference boards rely on the bootloader to program the pinmux.
* Support added for the Acer Chromebook 13 (CB5).
* DT nodes added for the Tegra flow controller HW module. This will
  help reduce use of iomap.h in a future code cleanup.

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

* tag 'tegra-for-3.18-dt' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/swarren/linux-tegra:
  ARM: tegra: enable PCIe in Jetson TK1 DT
  ARM: tegra: add PCIe to Tegra124 DT
  ARM: tegra: rely on bootloader pinmux programming on Tegra124
  ARM: tegra: add Acer Chromebook 13 device tree
  ARM: tegra: Move pwm and dpaux labels to tegra124.dtsi
  ARM: tegra: add touchpad to Venice2 DT
  ARM: tegra: Add device tree nodes for flow controller
  ARM: tegra: add PCIe-related pins to the Jetson TK1 pinmux tables
  ARM: tegra: Add SATA and SATA power to Jetson TK1 device tree
  ARM: tegra: Add SATA controller to Tegra124 device tree
2014-09-25 17:54:32 +02:00
Arnd Bergmann
14b62fb015 ARM: tegra: core SoC code changes for 3.18
the primary change here gets its address information from DT rather than
 iomap.h. This removes one more user of iomap.h, and will help allow the
 code to move to a location that can be shared between arch/arm and
 arch/arm64.
 
 An unused header file was also removed.
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1
 
 iQIcBAABAgAGBQJUGxmUAAoJEMzrak5tbycxh8gP/AraovjYUwxHfFDkRgRn/Ukb
 t8PRy/mieHwypO86Rseu4x5P+OWO3MFMYLfqFpJZAYugwq7hgB6dCCcFuezqDP0k
 HVBBQN1wu8XDpjJd260EQmzjx8mqW+omMmeWZcZSMChnqPsntVpCmbWf4dlGoAcY
 qgGfiNVZ7QWsS7ROjGD9JI0SmkYdfoXWtPX6r0z93sn3SM4lrJeIs/RGYKfEaQb0
 JXvJChj/K59Z8ejUjM5pI2CkC0Y23ftl5BH6sJk9yiFRA09UDahdUJiO1wcM0TgK
 oukVFOapGyGscFrN/bZq79RPde1P0GnbllcT0aOV5PWr4R6HGEArxrsVm7UoC+L3
 3J3OwpG5EokCOh7Agt81ExTP6uaohWZKC4WS8l247qbDXhdxIXscmTk9Y3Fey//x
 UM044kprNgUaRiQ/fFFx8W+6V3dHthCD6TslNCN8E0s1yjqgw8lLyuW0YqaO+CJe
 q3+d8Twf2d8GUwOPmh2hSYh1kGt47YNQvrQ+bkdb9FFOtkrrYZykPSDI71H/IpIR
 wrmHiueQV1zu6f4KRCgYgg5SQj/SI9rncoI1innarw+JszSK5Pn8fKp+z9mTRDML
 oaSCSKc9UNMVAMfex1p1GYgxuVbCQex6VHFTRXke99CJA7nedRzhB6v8wk7ICdXP
 pb3AeTLB4R1rr7Ull1mt
 =BeSe
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'tegra-for-3.18-soc' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/swarren/linux-tegra into next/soc

Pull "ARM: tegra: core SoC code changes for 3.18" from Stephen Warren:

the primary change here gets its address information from DT rather than
iomap.h. This removes one more user of iomap.h, and will help allow the
code to move to a location that can be shared between arch/arm and
arch/arm64.

An unused header file was also removed.

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

* tag 'tegra-for-3.18-soc' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/swarren/linux-tegra:
  ARM: tegra: remove unused tegra_emc.h
  ARM: tegra: Initialize flow controller from DT
  of: Add NVIDIA Tegra flow controller bindings
2014-09-25 17:53:39 +02:00
Arnd Bergmann
44086148bf More AT91 DT material for 3.18:
- specify DMA channels for USART on sama5d3 and choose peripherals
   that will use them on the EK boards
 - SSC update for audio on at91sam9rl and at91sam9g20
 - addition of the NFC clock and new pinctrl compatible string
   to use enhancements that will land in drivers during this release
 - several new nodes and fixes
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
 
 iQEcBAABAgAGBQJUGxCuAAoJEAf03oE53VmQDRYIAIMkFVY9ZfhVDD8BEwOXm5FL
 ZECxGAKxzoaN+P5DbDOqCWmW9juxLhJjxPrwmpoYi7ShG5exYGl2jUZiF6fRq/fH
 JJgSNKuNCLJbwlVWBo150v+2gRTyew3Pt8ijZWkzK06YPjW8Oxy3c4MjZ+wF2838
 k9jv/8dMT52nEr24x9Py0CPYR1Dh+EzFfoIXyJ4XM66CPIFfn4Ds4tz2gRhj7t2Z
 8NyGJ/F+fP3HB1ds3nauaS77XkulN5R/odIQchUzu4IO+mEQY9pbeVvyXWv97Y5T
 gL9AE5hcSwnE2xrXJGt2l2HV90FZMFU108WIKucca+RPOlfaB25fpMvMm8gAxDA=
 =fE/3
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'at91-dt3' of git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91 into next/dt

Pull "More AT91 DT material for 3.18" from Nicolas Ferre:

- specify DMA channels for USART on sama5d3 and choose peripherals
  that will use them on the EK boards
- SSC update for audio on at91sam9rl and at91sam9g20
- addition of the NFC clock and new pinctrl compatible string
  to use enhancements that will land in drivers during this release
- several new nodes and fixes

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

* tag 'at91-dt3' of git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91:
  ARM: at91/dt: at91sam9m10g45ek add rtc node
  ARM: at91/dt: sama5d3: use new pinctrl compatible string
  ARM: at91/dt: sama5d3: add the nfc clock
  ARM: at91/dt: declare sckc node on at91sam9g45
  ARM: at91/dt: Fix typo regarding can0_clk
  ARM: at91/dt: at91sam9g20: switch ssc compatible string
  ARM: at91/dt: at91sam9rl: switch ssc compatible string
  ARM: at91: sama5d3xek: reserve dma channel for audio
  ARM: at91: sama5d3: add usart dma configurations
2014-09-25 17:50:36 +02:00
Arnd Bergmann
41c9002ad1 arm: Xilinx Zynq dt patches for v3.18
- Add eth phys
 - Add led for zc702
 - Various dts cleanups
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
 
 iEYEABECAAYFAlQYFewACgkQykllyylKDCGHKgCeJK4b6TUOD3UNQgI8qu8UkUPV
 UQwAnRH5BSaqtTkiasx6feLE7dKpNHeW
 =Trb8
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'zynq-dt-for-3.18' of git://git.xilinx.com/linux-xlnx into next/dt

Pull "arm: Xilinx Zynq dt patches for v3.18" from Michal Simek:

- Add eth phys
- Add led for zc702
- Various dts cleanups

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

* tag 'zynq-dt-for-3.18' of git://git.xilinx.com/linux-xlnx:
  ARM: zynq: Add ISL9305 regulator on Parallella board
  ARM: zynq: DT: Add Ethernet phys
  ARM: zynq: DT: Fix coding style issues in dtsi
  ARM: zynq: DT: Describe interrupt-names for pl330
  ARM: zynq: DT: Extend compatible string for zedboard
  ARM: zynq: DT: Use 0x prefix for memory nodes
  ARM: zynq: DT: Update years in header
  ARM: zynq: DT: Move size/address properties to dtsi
  ARM: zynq: DT: Fix Ethernet phy modes
  ARM: zynq: DT: Add LEDs to zc702 DT
2014-09-25 17:47:26 +02:00
Arnd Bergmann
e36087998a arm: Xilinx Zynq cleanup patches for v3.18
- PM support
 - Fix L2 useless setting
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
 
 iEYEABECAAYFAlQYGFwACgkQykllyylKDCFI/ACeMQecelDM7sN3pOXVDA8unho5
 eqEAnjwQL/kw2p8jru1+t13V1SxThxKa
 =xfgX
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'zynq-cleanup-for-3.18' of git://git.xilinx.com/linux-xlnx into next/soc

Pull "arm: Xilinx Zynq cleanup patches for v3.18" from Michal Simek:

- PM support
- Fix L2 useless setting

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>

* tag 'zynq-cleanup-for-3.18' of git://git.xilinx.com/linux-xlnx:
  ARM: zynq: Remove useless L2C AUX setting
  ARM: zynq: Rename 'zynq_platform_cpu_die'
  ARM: zynq: Remove hotplug.c
  ARM: zynq: Synchronise zynq_cpu_die/kill
  ARM: zynq: cpuidle: Remove pointless code
  ARM: zynq: Remove invalidate cache for cpu die
  ARM: zynq: PM: Enable DDR clock stop
  ARM: zynq: DT: Add DDRC node
  Documentation: devicetree: Add binding for Synopsys DDR controller
  ARM: zynq: PM: Enable A9 internal clock gating feature
2014-09-25 17:42:57 +02:00
Chen, Gong
846fc70986 PCI/AER: Rename PCI_ERR_UNC_TRAIN to PCI_ERR_UNC_UND
In PCIe r1.0, sec 5.10.2, bit 0 of the Uncorrectable Error Status, Mask,
and Severity Registers was for "Training Error." In PCIe r1.1, sec 7.10.2,
bit 0 was redefined to be "Undefined."

Rename PCI_ERR_UNC_TRAIN to PCI_ERR_UNC_UND to reflect this change.

No functional change.

[bhelgaas: changelog]
Signed-off-by: Chen, Gong <gong.chen@linux.intel.com>
Signed-off-by: Bjorn Helgaas <bhelgaas@google.com>
2014-09-25 09:42:40 -06:00
Chen, Gong
d179111767 PCI/AER: Add additional PCIe AER error strings
Add strings for all AER error bits defined in PCIe r3.0.

[bhelgaas: changelog, drop designated initializer change]
Signed-off-by: Chen, Gong <gong.chen@linux.intel.com>
Signed-off-by: Bjorn Helgaas <bhelgaas@google.com>
2014-09-25 09:42:40 -06:00
Carlo Caione
3b8f5030dd ARM: meson: add basic support for MesonX SoCs
This patch adds the basic machine file for the MesonX SoCs. Only Meson6
is populated.

Signed-off-by: Carlo Caione <carlo@caione.org>
Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>
2014-09-25 17:34:42 +02:00
Carlo Caione
2d3a2cdbbd ARM: meson: documentation: add bindings documentation
Add vendor prefixes and basic documentation for MesonX SoCs bindings

Signed-off-by: Carlo Caione <carlo@caione.org>
Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>
2014-09-25 17:34:14 +02:00