Commit graph

982,081 commits

Author SHA1 Message Date
Maxime Ripard
c489573b5b
Merge drm/drm-next into drm-misc-next
Daniel needs -rc2 in drm-misc-next to merge some patches

Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard <maxime@cerno.tech>
2020-11-02 11:17:54 +01:00
Tony Luck
68299a42f8 x86/mce: Enable additional error logging on certain Intel CPUs
The Xeon versions of Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge and Haswell support an
optional additional error logging mode which is enabled by an MSR.

Previously, this mode was enabled from the mcelog(8) tool via /dev/cpu,
but userspace should not be poking at MSRs. So move the enabling into
the kernel.

 [ bp: Correct the explanation why this is done. ]

Suggested-by: Boris Petkov <bp@alien8.de>
Signed-off-by: Tony Luck <tony.luck@intel.com>
Signed-off-by: Borislav Petkov <bp@suse.de>
Link: https://lkml.kernel.org/r/20201030190807.GA13884@agluck-desk2.amr.corp.intel.com
2020-11-02 11:15:59 +01:00
Paul Kocialkowski
52a70e641a
ARM: dts: sun8i-v3s: Add I2C1 PB pins description
I2C1 can be exposed through PB pins in addition to PE pins on the V3s.
Add the device-tree description for these pins.

Signed-off-by: Paul Kocialkowski <contact@paulk.fr>
Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard <maxime@cerno.tech>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20201031182137.1879521-4-contact@paulk.fr
2020-11-02 11:08:23 +01:00
Matteo Scordino
6ab48105aa
ARM: dts: s3: pinecube: align compatible property to other S3 boards
The compatible string in the Pine64 Pinecube dts diverges from the ones
used in other S3 based boards, like the LicheePi and the Elimo Impetus
and Initium. Discussion on LKML decided the PineCube should align to the
others.

Signed-off-by: Matteo Scordino <matteo.scordino@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard <maxime@cerno.tech>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20201030234325.5865-7-matteo.scordino@gmail.com
2020-11-02 11:07:10 +01:00
Matteo Scordino
85f296433e
ARM: dts: sun8i: V3/S3: Add UART1 pin definitions to the V3/S3 dtsi
The Allwinner V3 and S3 can use PG6/7 as RX/TX for UART1. Since no other
functions are assigned to those pins, they are a convenient choice for
a debugging or application UART.
This is specific to V3/S3 as the V3s's non-BGA package did not have
those pins.

Signed-off-by: Matteo Scordino <matteo.scordino@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard <maxime@cerno.tech>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20201030234325.5865-3-matteo.scordino@gmail.com
2020-11-02 11:03:03 +01:00
Matteo Scordino
ddc36a2da5
dt-bindings: vendors: add Elimo Engineering vendor prefix
Add elimo as vendor prefix for dt bindings, since we are adding a dtsi
for a SoM and a dts for an SBC

Signed-off-by: Matteo Scordino <matteo.scordino@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard <maxime@cerno.tech>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20201030234325.5865-2-matteo.scordino@gmail.com
2020-11-02 11:02:41 +01:00
Paul Kocialkowski
ad2091f893
ARM: sunxi: Add machine match for the Allwinner V3 SoC
The Allwinner V3 SoC shares the same base as the V3s but comes with
extra pins and features available. As a result, it has its dedicated
compatible string (already used in device trees), which is added here.

Signed-off-by: Paul Kocialkowski <contact@paulk.fr>
Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard <maxime@cerno.tech>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20201031182137.1879521-2-contact@paulk.fr
2020-11-02 10:28:14 +01:00
Jernej Skrabec
544cc3f857
arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: orangepi-one-plus: Fix ethernet
RX/TX delay on OrangePi One Plus board is set on PHY. Reflect that in
ethernet node.

Fixes: 7ee32a17e0 ("arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: orangepi-one-plus: Enable ethernet")
Signed-off-by: Jernej Skrabec <jernej.skrabec@siol.net>
Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard <maxime@cerno.tech>
Tested-by: Marcus Cooper <codekipper@gmail.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20201101072609.1681891-1-jernej.skrabec@siol.net
2020-11-02 10:25:04 +01:00
Greg Kroah-Hartman
8fba56b4cd Merge 5.10-rc2 into usb-next
We need the USB fixes in here as well.

Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@linuxfoundation.org>
2020-11-02 10:04:07 +01:00
Greg Kroah-Hartman
83e63b2cc4 Linux 5.10-rc2
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQFSBAABCAA8FiEEq68RxlopcLEwq+PEeb4+QwBBGIYFAl+fOigeHHRvcnZhbGRz
 QGxpbnV4LWZvdW5kYXRpb24ub3JnAAoJEHm+PkMAQRiGoQ0H/RLJU2FMIjO0mzLX
 9LqePQ9QmNWG4KeqxwWaKq90MinIbnSG3CDPKruu8RNh2Rr6nsEJmqg1DWyEiFRB
 8gzsBXMAC1i2aPfOrOnCJEfP+L+svKlbSii475tNdZw2DhP+/FBT0RVCt3rRhrRs
 atc8+dM7ViGLnlvRJ4LlVqA3d1kjOr5bsPYcIcnGIHY8mYWBLFzTSVgDdrcB9+3l
 7lZud/zMhJ3dS0bcnbIUS1YpBxHCsgEaMFQYmcv3RruIaaFbh5THkfQUSmbmrAru
 /EeVjwVMuvpvb2jxS1ofLx2in7t4tsNgItu4AfMmV0BurM5NhpqKo7mo/1nmR/X9
 Q4tjPRc=
 =cUbb
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge 5.10-rc2 into staging-next

We need the staging fixes in here as well.

Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@linuxfoundation.org>
2020-11-02 10:03:12 +01:00
Eugeniu Rosca
5649789d97 dt-bindings: arm: renesas: Add R-Car M3-W+ ULCB with Kingfisher
Document the use of the Kingfisher expansion board with the R-Car
Starter Kit Pro equipped with an R-Car M3-W+ (aka M3-ES3.0) SoC.

Inspired from v5.5 commit 24169f0a45 ("dt-bindings: arm: renesas:
Add R-Car M3-N ULCB with Kingfisher").

Suggested-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
Signed-off-by: Eugeniu Rosca <erosca@de.adit-jv.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20201030083051.18752-4-erosca@de.adit-jv.com
Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
2020-11-02 10:01:36 +01:00
Greg Kroah-Hartman
48a3d90ada Merge 5.10-rc2 into char-misc-next
We need the fixes/changes in here as well.

Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@linuxfoundation.org>
2020-11-02 08:47:35 +01:00
Viresh Kumar
ef43f01ac0 opp: Always add entries in dev_list with opp_table->lock held
The readers of dev_list expect the updates to it to take place from
within the opp_table->lock and this is missing in the case where the
dev_list is updated for already managed OPPs.

Fix that by calling _add_opp_dev() from there and remove the now unused
_add_opp_dev_unlocked() callback. While at it, also reduce the length of
the critical section in _add_opp_dev().

Signed-off-by: Viresh Kumar <viresh.kumar@linaro.org>
2020-11-02 10:45:37 +05:30
Peter Ujfalusi
e643bd3809 soc: ti: k3-socinfo: Add entry for AM64X SoC family
It's JTAG PARTNO is 0xBB38.

Signed-off-by: Peter Ujfalusi <peter.ujfalusi@ti.com>
Signed-off-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com>
2020-11-01 19:38:05 -08:00
Peter Ujfalusi
8c42379e40 soc: ti: k3-ringacc: Use correct device for allocation in RING mode
In RING mode the ringacc does not access the ring memory. In this access
mode the ringacc coherency does not have meaning.

If the ring is configured in RING mode, then the ringacc itself will not
access to the ring memory. Only the requester (user) of the ring is going
to read/write to the memory.
Extend the ring configuration parameters with a device pointer to be used
for DMA API when the ring is configured in RING mode.

Extending the ring configuration struct will allow per ring selection of
device to be used for allocation, thus allowing per ring coherency.

To avoid regression, fall back to use the ringacc dev in case the alloc_dev
is not provided.

Signed-off-by: Peter Ujfalusi <peter.ujfalusi@ti.com>
Reviewed-by: Grygorii Strashko <grygorii.strashko@ti.com>
Signed-off-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com>
2020-11-01 19:38:05 -08:00
Peter Ujfalusi
fed7552f1e firmware: ti_sci: rm: Remove unused config() from ti_sci_rm_ringacc_ops
The ringacc driver has been converted to use the new set_cfg function to
configure the ring, the old config ops can be removed.

Signed-off-by: Peter Ujfalusi <peter.ujfalusi@ti.com>
Reviewed-by: Grygorii Strashko <grygorii.strashko@ti.com>
Signed-off-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com>
2020-11-01 19:38:04 -08:00
Peter Ujfalusi
bb49ca00bd soc: ti: k3-ringacc: Use the ti_sci set_cfg callback for ring configuration
Switch to the new set_cfg to configure the ring.

Signed-off-by: Peter Ujfalusi <peter.ujfalusi@ti.com>
Reviewed-by: Grygorii Strashko <grygorii.strashko@ti.com>
Signed-off-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com>
2020-11-01 19:38:03 -08:00
Peter Ujfalusi
3c2017536f firmware: ti_sci: rm: Add new ops for ring configuration
The sysfw ring configuration message has been extended to include virtid
and asel value for the ring.
Add the ASEL_VALID to TI_SCI_MSG_VALUE_RM_ALL_NO_ORDER as it is required
for DMA rings.

Instead of extending the current .config() ops - which would need same
patch change in the ringacc driver - add ti_sci_msg_rm_ring_cfg struct and
a new ops using it to configure the ring.

This will allow easy update path in case new members are added for the ring
configuration.

Signed-off-by: Peter Ujfalusi <peter.ujfalusi@ti.com>
Reviewed-by: Grygorii Strashko <grygorii.strashko@ti.com>
Signed-off-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com>
2020-11-01 19:38:02 -08:00
Peter Ujfalusi
4d8ddf673a firmware: ti_sci: rm: Remove ring_get_config support
The ring_get_cfg (0x1111 message) is not used and it is not supported by
sysfw for a long time.

Signed-off-by: Peter Ujfalusi <peter.ujfalusi@ti.com>
Reviewed-by: Grygorii Strashko <grygorii.strashko@ti.com>
Signed-off-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com>
2020-11-01 19:38:02 -08:00
Peter Ujfalusi
ce1feed585 firmware: ti_sci: rm: Add support for extended_ch_type for tx channel
Sysfw added 'extended_ch_type' to the tx_ch_cfg_req message which should be
used when BCDMA block copy channels are configured:
extended_ch_type = 0 : the channel is split tx channel (tchan)
extended_ch_type = 1 : the channel is block copy channel (bchan)

Signed-off-by: Peter Ujfalusi <peter.ujfalusi@ti.com>
Signed-off-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com>
2020-11-01 19:38:01 -08:00
Peter Ujfalusi
f5087f68e7 soc: ti: ti_sci_inta_msi: Add support for second range in resource ranges
Allocate MSI entries for both first and second range if they are valid

Signed-off-by: Peter Ujfalusi <peter.ujfalusi@ti.com>
Signed-off-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com>
2020-11-01 19:38:00 -08:00
Peter Ujfalusi
519c5c0c55 firmware: ti_sci: rm: Add support for second resource range
Sysfw added support for a second range in the resource range API to be able
to describe complex allocations mainly for DMA channels.

Update the ti_sci part to consider the second range as well.

Signed-off-by: Peter Ujfalusi <peter.ujfalusi@ti.com>
Signed-off-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com>
2020-11-01 19:37:59 -08:00
Peter Ujfalusi
967a020bd3 firmware: ti_sci: Use struct ti_sci_resource_desc in get_range ops
Use the ti_sci_resource_desc directly and update it's start and num members
directly instead of requiring individual parameters for them.

This will allow easy extension of the RM parameters without changing API.

Signed-off-by: Peter Ujfalusi <peter.ujfalusi@ti.com>
Signed-off-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com>
2020-11-01 19:37:59 -08:00
Peter Ujfalusi
1c552e08b2 firmware: ti_sci: rm: Add support for tx_tdtype parameter for tx channel
The system controller's resource manager have support for configuring the
TDTYPE of TCHAN_CFG register on j721e.
With this parameter the teardown completion can be controlled:
TDTYPE == 0: Return without waiting for peer to complete the teardown
TDTYPE == 1: Wait for peer to complete the teardown

Signed-off-by: Peter Ujfalusi <peter.ujfalusi@ti.com>
Reviewed-by: Tero Kristo <t-kristo@ti.com>
Tested-by: Keerthy <j-keerthy@ti.com>
Reviewed-by: Grygorii Strashko <grygorii.strashko@ti.com>
Signed-off-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com>
2020-11-01 19:37:58 -08:00
Sven Joachim
d1889589a4 builddeb: Fix rootless build in setuid/setgid directory
Building 5.10-rc1 in a setgid directory failed with the following
error:

dpkg-deb: error: control directory has bad permissions 2755 (must be
>=0755 and <=0775)

When building with fakeroot, the earlier chown call would have removed
the setgid bits, but in a rootless build they remain.

Fixes: 3e85418036 ("builddeb: Enable rootless builds")
Cc: Guillem Jover <guillem@hadrons.org>
Signed-off-by: Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de>
Signed-off-by: Masahiro Yamada <masahiroy@kernel.org>
2020-11-02 11:31:00 +09:00
Vasily Gorbik
d9b5665fb3 kbuild: remove unused OBJSIZE
The "size" tool has been solely used by s390 to enforce .bss section usage
restrictions in early startup code. Since commit 980d5f9ab3 ("s390/boot:
enable .bss section for compressed kernel") and commit 2e83e0eb85
("s390: clean .bss before running uncompressed kernel") these restrictions
have been lifted for the decompressor and uncompressed kernel and the
size tool is now unused.

Signed-off-by: Vasily Gorbik <gor@linux.ibm.com>
Reviewed-by: Nathan Chancellor <natechancellor@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Masahiro Yamada <masahiroy@kernel.org>
2020-11-02 11:31:00 +09:00
Jordan Niethe
3c0b976bf2 powerpc/64: Set up a kernel stack for secondaries before cpu_restore()
Currently in generic_secondary_smp_init(), cur_cpu_spec->cpu_restore()
is called before a stack has been set up in r1. This was previously fine
as the cpu_restore() functions were implemented in assembly and did not
use a stack. However commit 5a61ef74f2 ("powerpc/64s: Support new
device tree binding for discovering CPU features") used
__restore_cpu_cpufeatures() as the cpu_restore() function for a
device-tree features based cputable entry. This is a C function and
hence uses a stack in r1.

generic_secondary_smp_init() is entered on the secondary cpus via the
primary cpu using the OPAL call opal_start_cpu(). In OPAL, each hardware
thread has its own stack. The OPAL call is ran in the primary's hardware
thread. During the call, a job is scheduled on a secondary cpu that will
start executing at the address of generic_secondary_smp_init().  Hence
the value that will be left in r1 when the secondary cpu enters the
kernel is part of that secondary cpu's individual OPAL stack. This means
that __restore_cpu_cpufeatures() will write to that OPAL stack. This is
not horribly bad as each hardware thread has its own stack and the call
that enters the kernel from OPAL never returns, but it is still wrong
and should be corrected.

Create the temp kernel stack before calling cpu_restore().

As noted by mpe, for a kexec boot, the secondary CPUs are released from
the spin loop at address 0x60 by smp_release_cpus() and then jump to
generic_secondary_smp_init(). The call to smp_release_cpus() is in
setup_arch(), and it comes before the call to emergency_stack_init().
emergency_stack_init() allocates an emergency stack in the PACA for each
CPU.  This address in the PACA is what is used to set up the temp kernel
stack in generic_secondary_smp_init(). Move releasing the secondary CPUs
to after the PACAs have been allocated an emergency stack, otherwise the
PACA stack pointer will contain garbage and hence the temp kernel stack
created from it will be broken.

Fixes: 5a61ef74f2 ("powerpc/64s: Support new device tree binding for discovering CPU features")
Signed-off-by: Jordan Niethe <jniethe5@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Michael Ellerman <mpe@ellerman.id.au>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20201014072837.24539-1-jniethe5@gmail.com
2020-11-02 12:54:38 +11:00
Qian Cai
99f070b623 powerpc/smp: Call rcu_cpu_starting() earlier
The call to rcu_cpu_starting() in start_secondary() is not early
enough in the CPU-hotplug onlining process, which results in lockdep
splats as follows (with CONFIG_PROVE_RCU_LIST=y):

  WARNING: suspicious RCU usage
  -----------------------------
  kernel/locking/lockdep.c:3497 RCU-list traversed in non-reader section!!

  other info that might help us debug this:

  RCU used illegally from offline CPU!
  rcu_scheduler_active = 1, debug_locks = 1
  no locks held by swapper/1/0.

  Call Trace:
  dump_stack+0xec/0x144 (unreliable)
  lockdep_rcu_suspicious+0x128/0x14c
  __lock_acquire+0x1060/0x1c60
  lock_acquire+0x140/0x5f0
  _raw_spin_lock_irqsave+0x64/0xb0
  clockevents_register_device+0x74/0x270
  register_decrementer_clockevent+0x94/0x110
  start_secondary+0x134/0x800
  start_secondary_prolog+0x10/0x14

This is avoided by adding a call to rcu_cpu_starting() near the
beginning of the start_secondary() function. Note that the
raw_smp_processor_id() is required in order to avoid calling into
lockdep before RCU has declared the CPU to be watched for readers.

It's safe to call rcu_cpu_starting() in the arch code as well as later
in generic code, as explained by Paul:

  It uses a per-CPU variable so that RCU pays attention only to the
  first call to rcu_cpu_starting() if there is more than one of them.
  This is even intentional, due to there being a generic
  arch-independent call to rcu_cpu_starting() in
  notify_cpu_starting().

  So multiple calls to rcu_cpu_starting() are fine by design.

Fixes: 4d004099a6 ("lockdep: Fix lockdep recursion")
Signed-off-by: Qian Cai <cai@redhat.com>
Acked-by: Paul E. McKenney <paulmck@kernel.org>
[mpe: Add Fixes tag, reword slightly & expand change log]
Signed-off-by: Michael Ellerman <mpe@ellerman.id.au>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20201028182334.13466-1-cai@redhat.com
2020-11-02 12:54:20 +11:00
Qian Cai
fd552e0542 powerpc/eeh_cache: Fix a possible debugfs deadlock
Lockdep complains that a possible deadlock below in
eeh_addr_cache_show() because it is acquiring a lock with IRQ enabled,
but eeh_addr_cache_insert_dev() needs to acquire the same lock with IRQ
disabled. Let's just make eeh_addr_cache_show() acquire the lock with
IRQ disabled as well.

        CPU0                    CPU1
        ----                    ----
   lock(&pci_io_addr_cache_root.piar_lock);
                                local_irq_disable();
                                lock(&tp->lock);
                                lock(&pci_io_addr_cache_root.piar_lock);
   <Interrupt>
     lock(&tp->lock);

  *** DEADLOCK ***

  lock_acquire+0x140/0x5f0
  _raw_spin_lock_irqsave+0x64/0xb0
  eeh_addr_cache_insert_dev+0x48/0x390
  eeh_probe_device+0xb8/0x1a0
  pnv_pcibios_bus_add_device+0x3c/0x80
  pcibios_bus_add_device+0x118/0x290
  pci_bus_add_device+0x28/0xe0
  pci_bus_add_devices+0x54/0xb0
  pcibios_init+0xc4/0x124
  do_one_initcall+0xac/0x528
  kernel_init_freeable+0x35c/0x3fc
  kernel_init+0x24/0x148
  ret_from_kernel_thread+0x5c/0x80

  lock_acquire+0x140/0x5f0
  _raw_spin_lock+0x4c/0x70
  eeh_addr_cache_show+0x38/0x110
  seq_read+0x1a0/0x660
  vfs_read+0xc8/0x1f0
  ksys_read+0x74/0x130
  system_call_exception+0xf8/0x1d0
  system_call_common+0xe8/0x218

Fixes: 5ca85ae631 ("powerpc/eeh_cache: Add a way to dump the EEH address cache")
Signed-off-by: Qian Cai <cai@redhat.com>
Reviewed-by: Oliver O'Halloran <oohall@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Michael Ellerman <mpe@ellerman.id.au>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20201028152717.8967-1-cai@redhat.com
2020-11-02 12:54:20 +11:00
Arnd Bergmann
dbb60031dd drm/amdgpu: fix build_coefficients() argument
gcc -Wextra warns about a function taking an enum argument
being called with a bool:

drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/modules/color/color_gamma.c: In function 'apply_degamma_for_user_regamma':
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/modules/color/color_gamma.c:1617:29: warning: implicit conversion from 'enum <anonymous>' to 'enum dc_transfer_func_predefined' [-Wenum-conversion]
 1617 |  build_coefficients(&coeff, true);

It appears that a patch was added using the old calling conventions
after the type was changed, and the value should actually be 0
(TRANSFER_FUNCTION_SRGB) here instead of 1 (true).

Fixes: 55a01d4023 ("drm/amd/display: Add user_regamma to color module")
Reviewed-by: Harry Wentland <harry.wentland@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2020-11-01 20:02:01 -05:00
Veerabadhran Gopalakrishnan
a10aad1373 amd/amdgpu: Disable VCN DPG mode for Picasso
Concurrent operation of VCN and JPEG decoder in DPG mode is
causing ring timeout due to power state.

Signed-off-by: Veerabadhran Gopalakrishnan <veerabadhran.gopalakrishnan@amd.com>
Reviewed-by: Leo Liu <leo.liu@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2020-11-01 20:01:56 -05:00
Vijay Khemka
14f100c00f ARM: dts: aspeed: tiogapass: Remove vuart
Removed vuart for facebook tiogapass platform as it uses uart2 and
uart3 pin with aspeed uart routing feature.

Signed-off-by: Vijay Khemka <vijaykhemka@fb.com>
Reviewed-by: Joel Stanley <joel@jms.id.au>
Fixes: ffdbf49482 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: tiogapass: Enable VUART")
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20200813190431.3331026-1-vijaykhemka@fb.com
Signed-off-by: Joel Stanley <joel@jms.id.au>
2020-11-02 10:32:34 +10:30
Oleksij Rempel
e402599e5e ARM: dts: imx6q-prti6q: fix PHY address
Due to bug in the bootloader, the PHY has floating address and may
randomly change on each PHY reset. To avoid it, the updated bootloader
with the following patch[0] should be used:

| ARM: protonic: disable on-die termination to fix PHY bootstrapping
|
| If on-die termination is enabled, the RXC pin of iMX6 will be pulled
| high. Since we already have an 10K pull-down on board, the RXC level on
| PHY reset will be ~800mV, which is mostly interpreted as 1. On some
| reboots we get 0 instead and kernel can't detect the PHY properly.
|
| Since the default 0x020e07ac value is 0, it is sufficient to remove this
| entry from the affected imxcfg files.
|
| Since we get stable 0 on pin PHYADDR[2], the PHY address is changed from
| 4 to 0.

With latest bootloader update, the PHY address will be fixed to "0".

[0] https://git.pengutronix.de/cgit/barebox/commit/?id=93f7dcf631edfcda19e7757b28d66017ea274b81

Fixes: 0d446a5055 ("ARM: dts: add Protonic PRTI6Q board")
Signed-off-by: Oleksij Rempel <o.rempel@pengutronix.de>
Signed-off-by: Shawn Guo <shawnguo@kernel.org>
2020-11-02 07:51:24 +08:00
Andrew Lunn
f8b5a33707 ARM: dts: vf610-zii-dev-rev-b: Fix MDIO over clocking
The ZII devel B board has two generations of Marvell Switches.  The
mv88e6352 supports an MDIO clock of 12MHz. However the older 88e6185
does not like 12MHz, and often fails to probe.

Reduce the clock speed to 5MHz, which seems to work reliably.

Cc: Chris Healy <cphealy@gmail.com>
Fixes: b955387667 ("ARM: dts: ZII: update MDIO speed and preamble")
Signed-off-by: Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch>
Reviewed-by: Chris Healy <cphealy@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Shawn Guo <shawnguo@kernel.org>
2020-11-02 07:51:24 +08:00
Sergey Matyukevich
7dd8f0ba88 arm: dts: imx6qdl-udoo: fix rgmii phy-mode for ksz9031 phy
Commit bcf3440c6d ("net: phy: micrel: add phy-mode support for the
KSZ9031 PHY") fixed micrel phy driver adding proper support for phy
modes. Adapt imx6q-udoo board phy settings : explicitly set required
delay configuration using "rgmii-id".

Fixes: cbd54fe0b2 ("ARM: dts: imx6dl-udoo: Add board support based off imx6q-udoo")
Signed-off-by: Sergey Matyukevich <geomatsi@gmail.com>
Reviewed-by: Fabio Estevam <festevam@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Shawn Guo <shawnguo@kernel.org>
2020-11-02 07:51:24 +08:00
Linus Torvalds
3cea11cd5e Linux 5.10-rc2 v5.10-rc2 2020-11-01 14:43:51 -08:00
Lorenzo Bianconi
fe0b980ffd iio: imu: st_lsm6dsx: set 10ms as min shub slave timeout
Set 10ms as minimum i2c slave configuration timeout since st_lsm6dsx
relies on accel ODR for i2c master clock and at high sample rates
(e.g. 833Hz or 416Hz) the slave sensor occasionally may need more cycles
than i2c master timeout (2s/833Hz + 1 ~ 3ms) to apply the configuration
resulting in an uncomplete slave configuration and a constant reading
from the i2c slave connected to st_lsm6dsx i2c master.

Fixes: 8f9a5249e3 ("iio: imu: st_lsm6dsx: enable 833Hz sample frequency for tagged sensors")
Fixes: c91c1c844e ("iio: imu: st_lsm6dsx: add i2c embedded controller support")
Signed-off-by: Lorenzo Bianconi <lorenzo@kernel.org>
Cc: <Stable@vger.kernel.org>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/a69c8236bf16a1569966815ed71710af2722ed7d.1604247274.git.lorenzo@kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Jonathan Cameron <Jonathan.Cameron@huawei.com>
2020-11-01 20:54:15 +00:00
Linus Torvalds
7b56fbd83e Three fixes all related to #DB:
- Handle the BTF bit correctly so it doesn't get lost due to a kernel #DB
 
  - Only clear and set the virtual DR6 value used by ptrace on user space
    triggered #DB. A kernel #DB must leave it alone to ensure data
    consistency for ptrace.
 
  - Make the bitmasking of the virtual DR6 storage correct so it does not
    lose DR_STEP.
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQJHBAABCgAxFiEEQp8+kY+LLUocC4bMphj1TA10mKEFAl+evlcTHHRnbHhAbGlu
 dXRyb25peC5kZQAKCRCmGPVMDXSYofaAD/4gzRDGRZiorwX60o+RuJjgBN/iS1BN
 SEpprlC2TGtdiOvGNKxMxwMZFbpSExgGtwku6xya1VDDLJS+NwartL0AEnCsei2e
 O4KqUiU6HuBsKi+M0LARVm8bHRzb1s3YjrFFMwrarTm40joOvxNiw2w+nvTtamfJ
 tlkQMp5/iX0KNO5FBLMPDDwVyE3xY+yAyiI0Z7bPmrhNSlNWW6x8QKoBpp8T5v2a
 ATIhAnOAClZVH/ig9A/fbUgsBqxyyIZRSW2wudAtHZg8NhDox+TitUIWG+IEoRDL
 uW2hKSqxrBsapTWxv2+tN5Kk0ORUSqEMqWaog80pjP3o0ezUKZxQsYuAZ430bzDr
 qqVWGpX42UjYet6V4S9P+I/gN3lCZmYoc24zfWLT8T8KRaDOOebYmC7EiJjudaXd
 sEYCKRv10ysBlFqXyzz2LDOyjFOiXodyFbhdBQVCPUuis99mHdYIJHoUxpYhgZSH
 IIbYn9RUsij6mMaCfPhNVoJwRVtY+AGGisfEnk+v5dfFYQruliFWgyjDYWT5+IxQ
 ZsJOJVCqR8JT9bL0xiTNbcZ3SvRfMQ2pLfd6MWX9fQZ9o6LvVSg32gPjgneKpQ/y
 QLRtiyVW3oBw2rJZeoYVIHrD8r3SUOI8iQLcCjXwxQoBiei6G+4GNdFtkUmqAFB3
 VvtPZYyjj05gCw==
 =Hfek
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'x86-urgent-2020-11-01' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip

Pull x86 fixes from Thomas Gleixner:
 "Three fixes all related to #DB:

   - Handle the BTF bit correctly so it doesn't get lost due to a kernel
     #DB

   - Only clear and set the virtual DR6 value used by ptrace on user
     space triggered #DB. A kernel #DB must leave it alone to ensure
     data consistency for ptrace.

   - Make the bitmasking of the virtual DR6 storage correct so it does
     not lose DR_STEP"

* tag 'x86-urgent-2020-11-01' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip:
  x86/debug: Fix DR_STEP vs ptrace_get_debugreg(6)
  x86/debug: Only clear/set ->virtual_dr6 for userspace #DB
  x86/debug: Fix BTF handling
2020-11-01 11:21:26 -08:00
Linus Torvalds
4312e0e8d3 A few fixes for timers/timekeeping:
- Prevent undefined behaviour in the timespec64_to_ns() conversion which
     is used for converting user supplied time input to nanoseconds. It
     lacked overflow protection.
 
   - Mark sched_clock_read_begin/retry() to prevent recursion in the tracer
 
   - Remove unused debug functions in the hrtimer and timerlist code
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQJHBAABCgAxFiEEQp8+kY+LLUocC4bMphj1TA10mKEFAl+evaETHHRnbHhAbGlu
 dXRyb25peC5kZQAKCRCmGPVMDXSYoT69D/0Z3ZGdNQu3mAPYdMSaW7R3MfXnLKno
 biRCwre/T88Exv+Yu612iLthTlfNlxZbofAgUc5BvCwjAjtt+uXlmS8mwXNsbGFd
 516hisUnjJkjbcHI6WxrQQ7+YsK2XLjOeV90TpLs9zMgI94kQ+uzEzqKc6ZaRQP4
 Zi/emqgHeO/RoObNBWjNh9McrHqXllXU/LeqD7y82JXdLPik78PniKFkh7B1d6u8
 RL7kW1TeblkNaHMVjO4/lM9zR1hkZr4GPYbEHIbVN8FMQ10BAD2iswUR72U2mqx7
 zf2Jt+09UEzPRu2gOr4Lrvo6bJQKClu4ZUnRt4apU4BeTgyG0gi7pgy0VZ3M1xtq
 KUnN8dNSMBwTurv9GuGTdiNpfFad2nsnSAra8r7GlZDHxNe1wWIPJmyu/FV1xohD
 yUgRq2s7rvCb894oz159hyIwkI/ZNbFr/AJTCvdzowgf9nf4WS5/Y2/JVLF28LRT
 4xPhvuVUfrhHJajoZayuVvxYSVEPZFek2SgUEIFi6b1+FiMFwV6guv/f31D5GQ+E
 NHgvDMbDsVmzGt++c4zFHoqWvBrgC8Os8AEP8s2oczfvwMt2A8g7nIrGieAux+Jm
 eLO1DfXaXpQi/MmTBf/WD1dKwjuoLV9dT0Fp2y2docu9SXm/bMgRhxX7fm3uDge7
 W87XWkfIxd5fzA==
 =Gdoq
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'timers-urgent-2020-11-01' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip

Pull timer fixes from Thomas Gleixner:
 "A few fixes for timers/timekeeping:

   - Prevent undefined behaviour in the timespec64_to_ns() conversion
     which is used for converting user supplied time input to
     nanoseconds. It lacked overflow protection.

   - Mark sched_clock_read_begin/retry() to prevent recursion in the
     tracer

   - Remove unused debug functions in the hrtimer and timerlist code"

* tag 'timers-urgent-2020-11-01' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip:
  time: Prevent undefined behaviour in timespec64_to_ns()
  timers: Remove unused inline funtion debug_timer_free()
  hrtimer: Remove unused inline function debug_hrtimer_free()
  time/sched_clock: Mark sched_clock_read_begin/retry() as notrace
2020-11-01 11:13:45 -08:00
Linus Torvalds
82423b46fc A single fix for stop machine. Mark functions no trace to prevent a crash
caused by recursion when enabling or disabling a tracer on RISC-V (probably
 all architectures which patch through stop machine).
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQJHBAABCgAxFiEEQp8+kY+LLUocC4bMphj1TA10mKEFAl+evLQTHHRnbHhAbGlu
 dXRyb25peC5kZQAKCRCmGPVMDXSYoQR6D/49PIepVEn63HmgsKdePUShUFzYb+v6
 mPV0iwaDCdW6BKXVEuHkzGdz3dB5ytdIZP6tJLV5a44tYxPhYESO+O4FwAJnqBxD
 JGWLUELxqeEESnjBHww26/YptxqRwcVir2G0WeRDIO0eV2JE424ptdRSisgRVC2s
 Kcu41D9Ry5SLayEKN29GyRXQPrMwLCUTAzeziN4TwJeRB2exSUMg6iDFiGC2uZy6
 IzSu9BXak5T61LL7q5urElkY8a+sGLx6N29QBtSNxazYeXCzCoEtX+1IQ2e9b3PO
 4abFsEtYJ9Mbw4R+iKm0lIpUMKmr/GOPWBs/PDTqK0aYhpc8UnKXTCr6hWLTvtkE
 Anb/08AqN7YtvgbBR+bEN4fPOP4jL5kQVjLbNlIKm5ktRjZ5Sfd9OKOc//c/Bs3e
 Auqe2u+UW2REDsB3lNiVFY+I/1nQUVwKLwfOsBHJW1KzH6O+BhJrJgigUERTeyTf
 B5eLsOIxKgP1vprA/qQgPc/VT25PFIMOtxr7KhH1qPBej9R/wGEOdeOGSdJoiNYM
 aH3kCTUMU0NP8IUSyVQFt4v2IhZ5aF+3rQmyVXifGRl54QCXKgb5gzqcQ/L2SFn+
 I4SkB35hAoEzJ9S4vtx5ZtWPXAO20V644qRMalYv5X739zMVZQ2AyHGB9rhhktmX
 a8ZDIVFCh0ssmw==
 =38RZ
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'smp-urgent-2020-11-01' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip

Pull smp fix from Thomas Gleixner:
 "A single fix for stop machine.

  Mark functions no trace to prevent a crash caused by recursion when
  enabling or disabling a tracer on RISC-V (probably all architectures
  which patch through stop machine)"

* tag 'smp-urgent-2020-11-01' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip:
  stop_machine, rcu: Mark functions as notrace
2020-11-01 11:11:38 -08:00
Linus Torvalds
8d99084efc A couple of locking fixes:
- Fix incorrect failure injection handling on the fuxtex code
 
  - Prevent a preemption warning in lockdep when tracking local_irq_enable()
    and interrupts are already enabled
 
  - Remove more raw_cpu_read() usage from lockdep which causes state
    corruption on !X86 architectures.
 
  - Make the nr_unused_locks accounting in lockdep correct again.
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQJHBAABCgAxFiEEQp8+kY+LLUocC4bMphj1TA10mKEFAl+evEUTHHRnbHhAbGlu
 dXRyb25peC5kZQAKCRCmGPVMDXSYod93EADG90GmRBYQxn6y2eQUKE/9f5SMiMFJ
 KdvuqNBqHOhYm3iUPbZJcb0P/JZi1NHP0fBFMishdESGi96tD96K7T04WD0gmjtm
 ArWFroe8uzEYtY9atlEwM0Nrvq0w8ZBLv9x1adXzJ59vB8/8Uq+wzYioSWn9yMcv
 ye3jfVyAlM7ouFHDQAA36s/nhvZfxms4C0t+6S3gjVTIp/6riGuYh5t7dbXUMlnu
 nGLiIJFjU+ekurweVDGpqD/nAxYfqf3UxebWnrosf7iu6suwYwaPFZGZ/kxlbr5e
 qWx0B1RuhjAoefVJlPTkHmuhd0SnH/Gm/tTNkQ3LidJhPTIhLJlb7zffwyZlc510
 VdaUipfZ6bNqDD6/dK6fKJtdKSE4w/z3pT53954NUD5zw/jIcHlgnaQieh72DH+F
 1EKqmsNrwHAxYfMndQxLGdIoBScUAFzHzDnzsY9KKS2cfhChljzLa2nDIfMsDfKQ
 aROugzEbZPQEb1iWUEOF3XopcuZzZQCaPlLDLvAnsBeYEPm0gdmbKFPFsDjOyBVX
 /Qc41O7DyHKcoiLX2zM2c7CxnV5J6YEZz3jQSZLFlpH9Ih7jwAl9/6VirggNUNvV
 YVsgM/myhYQtJBqHHojNppZFFW3KdgfxWuY7+qt7Ox5w/ck5qYQwRnoB4FROwVHV
 pzcYTBE5qkQnIw==
 =S01o
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'locking-urgent-2020-11-01' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip

Pull locking fixes from Thomas Gleixner:
 "A couple of locking fixes:

   - Fix incorrect failure injection handling in the fuxtex code

   - Prevent a preemption warning in lockdep when tracking
     local_irq_enable() and interrupts are already enabled

   - Remove more raw_cpu_read() usage from lockdep which causes state
     corruption on !X86 architectures.

   - Make the nr_unused_locks accounting in lockdep correct again"

* tag 'locking-urgent-2020-11-01' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip:
  lockdep: Fix nr_unused_locks accounting
  locking/lockdep: Remove more raw_cpu_read() usage
  futex: Fix incorrect should_fail_futex() handling
  lockdep: Fix preemption WARN for spurious IRQ-enable
2020-11-01 11:08:17 -08:00
Robin Murphy
a0b21e0ad2 drm/msm: Add missing stub definition
DRM_MSM fails to build with DRM_MSM_DP=n; add the missing stub.

Signed-off-by: Robin Murphy <robin.murphy@arm.com>
Reviewed-by: Rob Clark <robdclark@gmail.com>
Fixes: 8ede2ecc3e ("drm/msm/dp: Add DP compliance tests on
Signed-off-by: Rob Clark <robdclark@chromium.org>
2020-11-01 10:39:12 -08:00
Viresh Kumar
6400a8e886 drm/msm: Unconditionally call dev_pm_opp_of_remove_table()
dev_pm_opp_of_remove_table() doesn't report any errors when it fails to
find the OPP table with error -ENODEV (i.e. OPP table not present for
the device). And we can call dev_pm_opp_of_remove_table()
unconditionally here.

While at it, also create a label to put clkname.

Signed-off-by: Viresh Kumar <viresh.kumar@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Rob Clark <robdclark@chromium.org>
2020-11-01 10:38:46 -08:00
Rob Clark
363bcec913 drm/msm/atomic: Convert to per-CRTC kthread_work
Use a SCHED_FIFO kthread_worker for async atomic commits.  We have a
hard deadline if we don't want to miss a frame.

Signed-off-by: Rob Clark <robdclark@chromium.org>
2020-11-01 10:13:32 -08:00
Rob Clark
ffe71111f4 drm/msm/kms: Update msm_kms_init/destroy
Add msm_kms_destroy() and add err return from msm_kms_init().  Prep work
for next patch.

Signed-off-by: Rob Clark <robdclark@chromium.org>
2020-11-01 10:13:32 -08:00
Rob Clark
7e688294c6 drm/msm/gpu: Convert retire/recover work to kthread_worker
Signed-off-by: Rob Clark <robdclark@chromium.org>
2020-11-01 10:13:32 -08:00
Rob Clark
cb21f3f882 drm/msm/atomic: Drop per-CRTC locks in reverse order
lockdep dislikes seeing locks unwound in a non-nested fashion.

Fixes: b3d91800d9 ("drm/msm: Fix race condition in msm driver with async layer updates")
Signed-off-by: Rob Clark <robdclark@chromium.org>
Reviewed-by: Abhinav Kumar <abhinavk@codeaurora.org>
2020-11-01 10:13:09 -08:00
Krishna Manikandan
b3d91800d9 drm/msm: Fix race condition in msm driver with async layer updates
When there are back to back commits with async cursor update,
there is a case where second commit can program the DPU hw
blocks while first didn't complete flushing config to HW.

Synchronize the compositions such that second commit waits
until first commit flushes the composition.

This change also introduces per crtc commit lock, such that
commits on different crtcs are not blocked by each other.

Changes in v2:
	- Use an array of mutexes in kms to handle commit
	  lock per crtc. (Rob Clark)

Changes in v3:
	- Add wrapper functions to handle lock and unlock of
	  commit_lock for each crtc. (Rob Clark)

Signed-off-by: Krishna Manikandan <mkrishn@codeaurora.org>
Reviewed-by: Rob Clark <robdclark@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Rob Clark <robdclark@chromium.org>
2020-11-01 10:11:59 -08:00
Linus Torvalds
31f020064f Char/Misc fixes/removals for 5.10-rc2
Here's some small fixes for 5.10-rc2 and a big driver removal.
 
 The fixes are for some reported issues in the interconnect and coresight
 drivers, nothing major.
 
 The "big" driver removal is the MIC drivers have been asked to be
 removed as the hardware never shipped and Intel no longer wants to
 maintain something that no one can use.  This is welcomed by many as the
 DMA usage of these drivers was "interesting" and the security people
 were starting to question some issues that were starting to be found in
 the codebase.
 
 Note, one of the subsystems for this driver, the "VOP" code, will
 probably come back in future kernel versions as it was looking to
 potentially solve some PCIe virtualization issues that a number of other
 vendors were wanting to solve.  But as-is, this codebase didn't work for
 anyone else so no actual functionality is being removed.
 
 All of these have been in linux-next with no reported issues.
 
 Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@linuxfoundation.org>
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iG0EABECAC0WIQT0tgzFv3jCIUoxPcsxR9QN2y37KQUCX56scw8cZ3JlZ0Brcm9h
 aC5jb20ACgkQMUfUDdst+ymMWQCgma6KXhD1HCox8T6fzWfp2tvCzEkAoI18n39v
 8btS51MEfzk3FMZ7CP/7
 =5Jsm
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'char-misc-5.10-rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/char-misc

Pull char/misc fixes/removals from Greg KH:
 "Here's some small fixes for 5.10-rc2 and a big driver removal.

  The fixes are for some reported issues in the interconnect and
  coresight drivers, nothing major.

  The "big" driver removal is the MIC drivers have been asked to be
  removed as the hardware never shipped and Intel no longer wants to
  maintain something that no one can use. This is welcomed by many as
  the DMA usage of these drivers was "interesting" and the security
  people were starting to question some issues that were starting to be
  found in the codebase.

  Note, one of the subsystems for this driver, the "VOP" code, will
  probably come back in future kernel versions as it was looking to
  potentially solve some PCIe virtualization issues that a number of
  other vendors were wanting to solve. But as-is, this codebase didn't
  work for anyone else so no actual functionality is being removed.

  All of these have been in linux-next with no reported issues"

* tag 'char-misc-5.10-rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/char-misc:
  coresight: cti: Initialize dynamic sysfs attributes
  coresight: Fix uninitialised pointer bug in etm_setup_aux()
  coresight: add module license
  misc: mic: remove the MIC drivers
  interconnect: qcom: use icc_sync state for sm8[12]50
  interconnect: qcom: Ensure that the floor bandwidth value is enforced
  interconnect: qcom: sc7180: Init BCMs before creating the nodes
  interconnect: qcom: sdm845: Init BCMs before creating the nodes
  interconnect: Aggregate before setting initial bandwidth
  interconnect: qcom: sdm845: Enable keepalive for the MM1 BCM
2020-11-01 10:05:16 -08:00
Linus Torvalds
9c75b68b91 Driver core / Documentation fixes for 5.10-rc2
Here is one tiny debugfs change to fix up an API where the last user was
 successfully fixed up in 5.10-rc1 (so it couldn't be merged earlier),
 and a much larger Documentation/ABI/ update to the files so they can be
 automatically parsed by our tools.
 
 The Documentation/ABI/ updates are just formatting issues, small ones to
 bring the files into parsable format, and have been acked by numerous
 subsystem maintainers and the documentation maintainer.  I figured it
 was good to get this into 5.10-rc2 to help with the merge issues that
 would arise if these were to stick in linux-next until 5.11-rc1.
 
 The debugfs change has been in linux-next for a long time, and the
 Documentation updates only for the last linux-next release.
 
 Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@linuxfoundation.org>
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iG0EABECAC0WIQT0tgzFv3jCIUoxPcsxR9QN2y37KQUCX56tfw8cZ3JlZ0Brcm9h
 aC5jb20ACgkQMUfUDdst+ymeqgCgsmC4/XsduB8cb8QFd18W5BP9M1wAnR7u4B3o
 HPghJvsslYGYSn1mpQl4
 =UJ0M
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'driver-core-5.10-rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/driver-core

Pull driver core and documentation fixes from Greg KH:
 "Here is one tiny debugfs change to fix up an API where the last user
  was successfully fixed up in 5.10-rc1 (so it couldn't be merged
  earlier), and a much larger Documentation/ABI/ update to the files so
  they can be automatically parsed by our tools.

  The Documentation/ABI/ updates are just formatting issues, small ones
  to bring the files into parsable format, and have been acked by
  numerous subsystem maintainers and the documentation maintainer. I
  figured it was good to get this into 5.10-rc2 to help wih the merge
  issues that would arise if these were to stick in linux-next until
  5.11-rc1.

  The debugfs change has been in linux-next for a long time, and the
  Documentation updates only for the last linux-next release"

* tag 'driver-core-5.10-rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/driver-core: (40 commits)
  scripts: get_abi.pl: assume ReST format by default
  docs: ABI: sysfs-class-led-trigger-pattern: remove hw_pattern duplication
  docs: ABI: sysfs-class-backlight: unify ABI documentation
  docs: ABI: sysfs-c2port: remove a duplicated entry
  docs: ABI: sysfs-class-power: unify duplicated properties
  docs: ABI: unify /sys/class/leds/<led>/brightness documentation
  docs: ABI: stable: remove a duplicated documentation
  docs: ABI: change read/write attributes
  docs: ABI: cleanup several ABI documents
  docs: ABI: sysfs-bus-nvdimm: use the right format for ABI
  docs: ABI: vdso: use the right format for ABI
  docs: ABI: fix syntax to be parsed using ReST notation
  docs: ABI: convert testing/configfs-acpi to ReST
  docs: Kconfig/Makefile: add a check for broken ABI files
  docs: abi-testing.rst: enable --rst-sources when building docs
  docs: ABI: don't escape ReST-incompatible chars from obsolete and removed
  docs: ABI: create a 2-depth index for ABI
  docs: ABI: make it parse ABI/stable as ReST-compatible files
  docs: ABI: sysfs-uevent: make it compatible with ReST output
  docs: ABI: testing: make the files compatible with ReST output
  ...
2020-11-01 09:59:13 -08:00