Commit graph

75,951 commits

Author SHA1 Message Date
Alex Deucher
9040e657dc Documenation: fix typo in debugfs.rst
In reference to memory carved out for APUs,
s/cave out/carve out/

Reviewed-by: shaoyun.liu <Shaoyun.liu@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2025-04-08 16:48:14 -04:00
Alex Deucher
d526b4efb7 Documentation: update KIQ documentation
KIQ is replaced with MES on GFX 11 and newer.

Reviewed-by: shaoyun.liu <Shaoyun.liu@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2025-04-08 16:48:13 -04:00
Charles Han
aa52eb6d16 Documentation: Remove repeated word in docs
Remove the repeated word "the" in docs.

Signed-off-by: Charles Han <hanchunchao@inspur.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2025-04-07 15:18:35 -04:00
Rodrigo Siqueira
74f0ff369f Documentation/gpu: Add an intro about MES
MES is an important firmware that lacks some essential documentation.
This commit introduces an overview of it and how it works.

Reviewed-by: Bagas Sanjaya <bagasdotme@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Rodrigo Siqueira <siqueira@igalia.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2025-04-07 15:18:35 -04:00
Rodrigo Siqueira
e7aaa5fbf4 Documentation/gpu: Create a GC entry in the amdgpu documentation
GC is a large block that plays a vital role for amdgpu; for this reason,
this commit creates one specific page for GC and adds extra information
about the CP component.

Acked-by: Christian König <christian.koenig@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Rodrigo Siqueira <siqueira@igalia.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2025-04-07 15:18:35 -04:00
Rodrigo Siqueira
4ede6d2004 Documentation/gpu: Add explanation about AMD Pipes and Queues
Pipes and Queues are two common vocabulary that pervades discussions
around amdgpu core features. The definition and explanation of those
components are spread around multiple places in the code, mailing list,
and Gitlab, which sometimes leads to the wrong interpretation of these
concepts. This commit attempts to centralize the definition and
explanation of Pipe and Queue from amdgpu perspective in a kernel doc.
Most of the information in this doc was derived from:

- https://lore.kernel.org/amd-gfx/CADnq5_Pcz2x4aJzKbVrN3jsZhD6sTydtDw=6PaN4O3m4t+Grtg@mail.gmail.com/T/#m9a670b55ab20e0f7c46c80f802a0a4be255a719d
- https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/issues/11759

Reviewed-by: Christian König <christian.koenig@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Rodrigo Siqueira <siqueira@igalia.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2025-04-07 15:18:35 -04:00
Rodrigo Siqueira
c6a1c23d10 Documentation/gpu: Create a documentation entry just for hardware info
The APU and dGPU tables are hidden in the driver misc info, which makes
it hard to find specific hardware info when users need it. This commit
creates a single page for this information and adds it to the top of the
amdgpu list to improve searchability.

Signed-off-by: Rodrigo Siqueira <siqueira@igalia.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2025-04-07 15:18:35 -04:00
Rodrigo Siqueira
5acd17d6d1 Documentation/gpu: Change index order to show driver core first
Since driver-core has an overview of the AMD GPU hardware structure, it
makes more sense to keep it first. This commit move driver-core up in
the index list.

Signed-off-by: Rodrigo Siqueira <siqueira@igalia.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2025-04-07 15:18:35 -04:00
Rodrigo Siqueira
8f1366fcb8 Documentation/gpu: Add new acronyms
This commit introduces some new acronyms extracted from the source code
and found on some web pages around the internet (most of them came from
ArchLinux, Gentoo, and Wikipedia links).

Reviewed-by: Christian König <christian.koenig@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Rodrigo Siqueira <siqueira@igalia.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2025-04-07 15:18:35 -04:00
Alex Deucher
8ae1a4eef7 drm/amdgpu: add initial documentation for debugfs files
Describes what debugfs files are available and what
they are used for.

v2: fix some typos (Mark Glines)
v3: Address comments from Siqueira and Kent

Reviewed-by: Rodrigo Siqueira <siqueira@igalia.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2025-04-07 15:18:34 -04:00
Dave Airlie
5da39dce1f Core Changes:
- Fix kernel-doc for gpusvm (Lucas)
 
 Driver Changes:
  - Drop duplicated pc_start call (Rodrigo)
  - Drop sentinels from rtp (Lucas)
  - Fix MOCS debugfs missing forcewake (Tvrtko)
  - Ring flush invalitation (Tvrtko)
  - Fix type for width alignement (Tvrtko)
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQJNBAABCAA3FiEE6rM8lpABPHM5FqyDm6KlpjDL6lMFAmfSYPIZHGx1Y2FzLmRl
 bWFyY2hpQGludGVsLmNvbQAKCRCboqWmMMvqU2f1D/40KcS7EcAwECRX9QSUCM16
 dOzqnwmXF3oHoFeBAQNgVAFtck12x0IJ/HoeugZzBuXBT8ebSmkB/PyAKMhRp4Y8
 ygbp0t6HJtOpvmjOwk+98W2xcN2Zxe4KiQPegZYn/HE3fuzG6zl3LVxzPhgT8+4e
 RawvGjfwv+f5y2kUczzuoQx1ex86Tm9ScBvtRce0A8hZa3wjjRtIdf5ZkiBZJUTq
 hawMyAYlnjy0GC5aOV/G8shoAXcXmslkeU65fGk2qdZ7uV7wXSOcBY6zzKENvxRV
 7oavUqZtBqOrHJdK8b+ikswPeTFDSqLWxpTu7MIh2cS0BlRiZyZDC4GZDX6I0QnO
 HGWVLwKFMN0tJeEtCO2gd6IFUY3suHmUMF79FfeWXpsgw3qSoLz0kwlpT1IXkGTl
 6eyoa45CnuTtmIeYr1MM024oeD0ro72/XkHFBzH3doV1yoJT3I+pQmutfM25KpM3
 pE89O9TJzGBAFH7ujGydMyfYwkw6R0PbktCeO3wmaY6teTP1O8z1ETwK2aqf0Rm5
 TxRx//jj5BI/lsEA02p00QyCb1Dx0huTbyG8eM28a8mMFwzj5IJ7YBz4wxZTDCww
 h3321wBSSdBvOwg7wvZ6PGkhJ9Y5pEdyu+3gFP5KYXEEEIl+i2qHV1TlhiWdSxDD
 fl+Fa2ry+s9/ilTmykc2wA==
 =0FN2
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'drm-xe-next-fixes-2025-03-12' of https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/xe/kernel into drm-next

Core Changes:
 - Fix kernel-doc for gpusvm (Lucas)

Driver Changes:
 - Drop duplicated pc_start call (Rodrigo)
 - Drop sentinels from rtp (Lucas)
 - Fix MOCS debugfs missing forcewake (Tvrtko)
 - Ring flush invalitation (Tvrtko)
 - Fix type for width alignement (Tvrtko)

Signed-off-by: Dave Airlie <airlied@redhat.com>

From: Lucas De Marchi <lucas.demarchi@intel.com>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/fsztfqcddrarwjlxjwm2k4wvc6u5vntceh6b7nsnxjmwzgtunj@sbkshjow65rf
2025-03-14 17:02:11 +10:00
Dave Airlie
64fc5dc84e Mediatek DRM Next for Linux 6.15
1. HDMI fixup and refinement
 2. Move to devm_platform_ioremap_resource() usage
 3. Add MT8188 dsc compatible
 4. Fix config_updating flag never false when no mbox channel
 5. dp: drm_err => dev_err in HPD path to avoid NULL ptr
 6. Add dpi power-domains example
 7. Add MT8365 SoC support
 8. Fix error codes in mtk_dsi_host_transfer()
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQJMBAABCgA2FiEEACwLKSDmq+9RDv5P4cpzo8lZTiQFAmfSFsQYHGNodW5rdWFu
 Zy5odUBrZXJuZWwub3JnAAoJEOHKc6PJWU4kXC4P/RX557IVcuS9QHo/2c+xBxLL
 GdYSbB5PHuhnAlFdGSDRjZTXrPgHlhr/CzvsC+n2zi60t8Dx3j0fcRn/UM/XRrjh
 xoiNLxGl648QxsF5L4elcv1YABMJLTgMNs/1qzXxbDGGf8N0YHg2w4AH+RTG+0b9
 nBr751Ck2AZ3nLPG6u6xbXYFgH1SsoxCBBIsmKcgQMcSc2Y0fRYtMjFkZQ0Mu2Ib
 6/Qsrg64xrx2Vkn07Aa4Z73gEqfXFK5wQIKl02cvAT7uTMmKWhM+UUTJ6QCO+Cs0
 w50XzfZaJmlivcLn4Pu5IC3HsF9mzYMSBBeByih0Oh9REJZ6HcmLYLu0uxGaBfde
 3WYUw7mrPmNsAHnHKAXYuR8Wqm0MiBBk+whc8ngHNkXXiR8aTuIx6UNRQWmlff4b
 m9SCd3ClDGHmq7pSycUusXZmQaRGp8ecMZkqUNiDIIYId4ffURavSMv1hr8d89v3
 dlV9Szzv0sdZNSSY8AsXAh1/M8ZFOctG/2IP3THepLV2rdaNEW4Y/8irZC9AMG0B
 7+6fDUtfPQ6qdkNFwjJ8n5MJ1YtYXIAAMhA+x73u2iRQuaxUz0NKhvX4M8n/wSCp
 7rY7tG6av3o7BKFT1nv8z7ZjY69hb/eNpaqfanhKZ50DZGFEP+zXa7dKPmyw1lXa
 oMLfkB2lAhSufFvxvQHs
 =PiUo
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'mediatek-drm-next-6.15-v2' of https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/chunkuang.hu/linux into drm-next

Mediatek DRM Next for Linux 6.15

1. HDMI fixup and refinement
2. Move to devm_platform_ioremap_resource() usage
3. Add MT8188 dsc compatible
4. Fix config_updating flag never false when no mbox channel
5. dp: drm_err => dev_err in HPD path to avoid NULL ptr
6. Add dpi power-domains example
7. Add MT8365 SoC support
8. Fix error codes in mtk_dsi_host_transfer()

Signed-off-by: Dave Airlie <airlied@redhat.com>

From: Chun-Kuang Hu <chunkuang.hu@kernel.org>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20250312232909.9304-1-chunkuang.hu@kernel.org
2025-03-14 14:28:56 +10:00
Lucas De Marchi
fd6c10e67b drm/gpusvm: Fix kernel-doc
Due to wrong `.. kernel-doc` directive in Documentation/gpu/rfc/gpusvm.rst
the documentation was actually not parsing anything from
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpusvm.c. This fixes the kernel-doc include and all
warnings/errors created when doing so.

Cc: Simona Vetter <simona.vetter@ffwll.ch>
Cc: Dave Airlie <airlied@redhat.com>
Cc: Christian König <christian.koenig@amd.com>
Cc: dri-devel@lists.freedesktop.org
Cc: Matthew Brost <matthew.brost@intel.com>
Cc: Thomas Hellström <thomas.hellstrom@linux.intel.com>
Reported-by: Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au>
Closes: https://lore.kernel.org/intel-xe/20250307195239.57abcd2d@canb.auug.org.au/
Fixes: 99624bdff8 ("drm/gpusvm: Add support for GPU Shared Virtual Memory")
Reviewed-by: Matthew Brost <matthew.brost@intel.com>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20250307-fix-svm-kerneldoc-v2-1-03c74b199620@intel.com
Signed-off-by: Lucas De Marchi <lucas.demarchi@intel.com>
(cherry picked from commit 4da1fb61e0)
Signed-off-by: Lucas De Marchi <lucas.demarchi@intel.com>
2025-03-12 20:53:47 -07:00
Fabien Parent
5823f0453c dt-bindings: display: mediatek: dpi: add power-domains example
DPI is part of the display / multimedia block in MediaTek SoCs, and
always have a power-domain (at least in the upstream device-trees).
Add the power-domains property to the binding example.

Fixes: 9273cf7d39 ("dt-bindings: display: mediatek: convert the dpi bindings to yaml")
Signed-off-by: Fabien Parent <fparent@baylibre.com>
Reviewed-by: AngeloGioacchino Del Regno <angelogioacchino.delregno@collabora.com>
Acked-by: Rob Herring (Arm) <robh@kernel.org>
Reviewed-by: CK Hu <ck.hu@mediatek.com>
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Mergnat <amergnat@baylibre.com>
Link: https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/dri-devel/patch/20231023-display-support-v7-1-6703f3e26831@baylibre.com/
Signed-off-by: Chun-Kuang Hu <chunkuang.hu@kernel.org>
2025-03-12 23:17:22 +00:00
Dave Airlie
4e64a62032 Nova changes for v6.15
nova-core:
   - initial skeleton driver
   - documentation
     - project guidelines
     - task (todo) list
 
 firmware:
   - `module_firmware!` macro
   - `firmware::ModInfoBuilder`
 
 Rust:
   - `LocalModule` type alias
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iHUEABYKAB0WIQS2q/xV6QjXAdC7k+1FlHeO1qrKLgUCZ84SdgAKCRBFlHeO1qrK
 Lgp6AQCMx43G1praGv+BJZn8FG0l/VsVYeRTZf7vCT1EWyN0ogEAm2sGwqHP0977
 3KghBZ8SeIPabuLP84Dw0TjBuPWTGgw=
 =IVPn
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'nova-next-6.15-2025-03-09' of gitlab.freedesktop.org:drm/nova into drm-next

Nova changes for v6.15

nova-core:
  - initial skeleton driver
  - documentation
    - project guidelines
    - task (todo) list

firmware:
  - `module_firmware!` macro
  - `firmware::ModInfoBuilder`

Rust:
  - `LocalModule` type alias
Signed-off-by: Dave Airlie <airlied@redhat.com>

From: Danilo Krummrich <dakr@kernel.org>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/Z84dHHEn6xfvlRxk@cassiopeiae
2025-03-13 06:03:55 +10:00
Dave Airlie
626fb11566 Linux 6.14-rc6
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQFSBAABCAA8FiEEq68RxlopcLEwq+PEeb4+QwBBGIYFAmfOKBUeHHRvcnZhbGRz
 QGxpbnV4LWZvdW5kYXRpb24ub3JnAAoJEHm+PkMAQRiG1aQH/iC+Oyij4VxAjBek
 BOXIT/p6CwlIXb8ObiWWcRjDPizlcxb3RaV8J2RO+IqaQ2wltxpFANq2G7Re2FPm
 SNcEpIURAOVcxHGedcfFA91srO5F4FzNTO8LVp7MIbcgMYy3pdk+dbZmi6A691R+
 t9pb74m+MAnF1o/MUx7pUlhAT/4ymuuR0F7WCSg4h0Xwe5m0nlJY89kJBC7PCjyd
 n3mdhsz3rDSLmt/z/T7HGD89r8sYSvm9cOKtL3ELgGTrm7boQV8ii9Y9w04DI8PQ
 JmIernugcCxmhH36mVUAHgJf2+/T388xFUh/D5+skeUOUZpaJZG866rnb32WpsHc
 eWLFUeg=
 =Wypt
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Backmerge tag 'v6.14-rc6' into drm-next

This is a backmerge from Linux 6.14-rc6, needed for the nova PR.

Signed-off-by: Dave Airlie <airlied@redhat.com>
2025-03-12 09:43:12 +10:00
Dave Airlie
11a5c6445a UAPI Changes:
- Expose per-engine activity via perf pmu (Riana, Lucas, Umesh)
  - Add support for EU stall sampling (Harish, Ashutosh)
  - Allow userspace to provide low latency hint for submission (Tejas)
  - GPU SVM and Xe SVM implementation (Matthew Brost)
 
 Cross-subsystem Changes:
  - devres handling for component drivers (Lucas)
  - Backmege drm-next to allow cross dependent change with i915
  - GPU SVM and Xe SVM implementation (Matthew Brost)
 
 Core Changes:
 
 Driver Changes:
  - Fixes to userptr and missing validations (Matthew Auld, Thomas
    Hellström, Matthew Brost)
  - devcoredump typos and error handling improvement (Shuicheng)
  - Allow oa_exponent value of 0 (Umesh)
  - Finish moving device probe to devm (Lucas)
  - Fix race between submission restart and scheduled being freed (Tejas)
  - Fix counter overflows in gt_stats (Francois)
  - Refactor and add missing workarounds and tunings for pre-Xe2 platforms
    (Aradhya, Tvrtko)
  - Fix PXP locks interaction with exec queues being killed (Daniele)
  - Eliminate TIMESTAMP_OVERRIDE from xe (Matt Roper)
  - Change xe_gen_wa_oob to allow building on MacOS (Daniel Gomez)
  - New workarounds for Panther Lake (Tejas)
  - Fix VF resume errors (Satyanarayana)
  - Fix workaround infra skipping some workarounds dependent on engine
    initialization (Tvrtko)
  - Improve per-IP descriptors (Gustavo)
  - Add more error injections to probe sequence (Francois)
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQJNBAABCAA3FiEE6rM8lpABPHM5FqyDm6KlpjDL6lMFAmfKozEZHGx1Y2FzLmRl
 bWFyY2hpQGludGVsLmNvbQAKCRCboqWmMMvqU5FND/4yORxEWj5G2pEw5RZLcsXp
 riXowTKbxUA9+fmTbMK/YCgFotVa4Jh+/wk+a2obI06YQflS6B4ZJtIIljQvGV2H
 rNps2dEmw5Xqf/RIj3aWJ5XmOB71vvgHBmfYMNIghoZMFZ5J54z1baMCX1wS+w61
 rb6M6N88u29VuecyPq7NdD0TuIm67mrV8h0uQCQJv6iJWlZ7yhsyhlP0jPE663SJ
 ktuWLskwS3HqX56ITy9v/MQz0pmh3i8qRTgI2hcmbV0Fq5KJd1OBVF3BYYElUhHL
 9600ab3oGwpWgd1KTC/THy75YlL4KmGgSQihvEiE02NOUSWkqTWhRd3Ahb9MgCcy
 0LMFm32xVk0ERlqbW+AjHDxK8YecCpQ/fI2+lLKQqs9fEY192R1+23JxNgpi+R7I
 ez8G3MABLLsGmu5gTLljDtinxlAf6ost7eCgmSjLvAz6HTHOnn7XbI82mKOW7C97
 VScEMq0uvtTpJXHdtbynbk4rRMZI54S7cZIEmL70WG7j190qjktTuv+xkwBqiRk/
 /s5iHlAAds6tr9WuS4i8ywg32kcx5rh71u2kB2je6hEeDK6pq3zjsBOuBpizUyXT
 hBILOPvUgS9FhnmSXo04JGh6ivKfknJw8v7Fho8nXcfAX4aZWiTbywgQgR/5WL/e
 O+XOBFPibNYGujeXjhsaQg==
 =98mS
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'drm-xe-next-2025-03-07' of https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/xe/kernel into drm-next

UAPI Changes:
 - Expose per-engine activity via perf pmu (Riana, Lucas, Umesh)
 - Add support for EU stall sampling (Harish, Ashutosh)
 - Allow userspace to provide low latency hint for submission (Tejas)
 - GPU SVM and Xe SVM implementation (Matthew Brost)

Cross-subsystem Changes:
 - devres handling for component drivers (Lucas)
 - Backmege drm-next to allow cross dependent change with i915
 - GPU SVM and Xe SVM implementation (Matthew Brost)

Core Changes:

Driver Changes:
 - Fixes to userptr and missing validations (Matthew Auld, Thomas
   Hellström, Matthew Brost)
 - devcoredump typos and error handling improvement (Shuicheng)
 - Allow oa_exponent value of 0 (Umesh)
 - Finish moving device probe to devm (Lucas)
 - Fix race between submission restart and scheduled being freed (Tejas)
 - Fix counter overflows in gt_stats (Francois)
 - Refactor and add missing workarounds and tunings for pre-Xe2 platforms
   (Aradhya, Tvrtko)
 - Fix PXP locks interaction with exec queues being killed (Daniele)
 - Eliminate TIMESTAMP_OVERRIDE from xe (Matt Roper)
 - Change xe_gen_wa_oob to allow building on MacOS (Daniel Gomez)
 - New workarounds for Panther Lake (Tejas)
 - Fix VF resume errors (Satyanarayana)
 - Fix workaround infra skipping some workarounds dependent on engine
   initialization (Tvrtko)
 - Improve per-IP descriptors (Gustavo)
 - Add more error injections to probe sequence (Francois)

Signed-off-by: Dave Airlie <airlied@redhat.com>

From: Lucas De Marchi <lucas.demarchi@intel.com>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/ilc5jvtyaoyi6woyhght5a6sw5jcluiojjueorcyxbynrcpcjp@mw2mi6rd6a7l
2025-03-11 10:26:17 +10:00
Dave Airlie
c8cd03eb2d Merge tag 'drm-msm-next-2025-03-09' of https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/msm into drm-next
Updates for v6.15

GPU:
- Fix obscure GMU suspend failure
- Expose syncobj timeline support
- Extend GPU devcoredump with pagetable info
- a623 support
- Fix a6xx gen1/gen2 indexed-register blocks in gpu snapshot / devcoredump

Display:
- Add cpu-cfg interconnect paths on SM8560 and SM8650
- Introduce KMS OMMU fault handler, causing devcoredump snapshot
- Fixed error pointer dereference in msm_kms_init_aspace()

DPU:
- Fix mode_changing handling
- Add writeback support on SM6150 (QCS615)
- Fix DSC programming in 1:1:1 topology
- Reworked hardware resource allocation, moving it to the CRTC code
- Enabled support for Concurrent WriteBack (CWB) on SM8650
- Enabled CDM blocks on all relevant platforms
- Reworked debugfs interface for BW/clocks debugging
- Clear perf params before calculating bw
- Support YUV formats on writeback
- Fixed double inclusion
- Fixed writeback in YUV formats when using cloned output, Dropped
  wb2_formats_rgb
- Corrected dpu_crtc_check_mode_changed and struct dpu_encoder_virt
  kerneldocs
- Fixed uninitialized variable in dpu_crtc_kickoff_clone_mode()

DSI:
- DSC-related fixes
- Rework clock programming

DSI PHY:
- Fix 7nm (and lower) PHY programming
- Add proper DT schema definitions for DSI PHY clocks

HDMI:
- Rework the driver, enabling the use of the HDMI Connector framework

Bindings:
- Added eDP PHY on SA8775P

Misc:
- mailmap/MAINTAINERS: update Dmitry's email addr

Signed-off-by: Dave Airlie <airlied@redhat.com>
From: Rob Clark <robdclark@gmail.com>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/CAF6AEGu-rbEFzQQ-me6qRLgBOJ=Xro1PL=PhtKJ-K9=bCaiK0w@mail.gmail.com
2025-03-11 10:19:07 +10:00
Dave Airlie
236f475d29 amdgpu:
- Fix spelling typos
 - RAS updates
 - VCN 5.0.1 updates
 - SubVP fixes
 - DCN 4.0.1 fixes
 - MSO DPCD fixes
 - DIO encoder refactor
 - PCON fixes
 - Misc cleanups
 - DMCUB fixes
 - USB4 DP fixes
 - DM cleanups
 - Backlight cleanups and fixes
 - Support platform backlight curves
 - Misc code cleanups
 - SMU 14 fixes
 - JPEG 4.0.3 reset updates
 - SR-IOV fixes
 - SVM fixes
 - GC 12 DCC fixes
 - DC DCE 6.x fix
 - Hiberation fix
 
 amdkfd:
 - Fix possible NULL pointer in queue validation
 - Remove unnecessary CP domain validation
 - SDMA queue reset support
 - Add per process flags
 
 radeon:
 - Fix spelling typos
 - RS400 hyperZ fix
 
 UAPI:
 - Add KFD per process flags for setting precision
   Proposed user space: 2a64fa5e06
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iHUEABYKAB0WIQQgO5Idg2tXNTSZAr293/aFa7yZ2AUCZ8tfmgAKCRC93/aFa7yZ
 2CmkAP4xoy09aHecz6WOdNN9VBJiSMSZ3UOyBL9Ll2i5nI3YegEA7Co+AmQpXOPn
 HKeD6Vy1tt1XE/Liuur5dbLUKsVYSAI=
 =IQ45
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'amd-drm-next-6.15-2025-03-07' of https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/agd5f/linux into drm-next

amdgpu:
- Fix spelling typos
- RAS updates
- VCN 5.0.1 updates
- SubVP fixes
- DCN 4.0.1 fixes
- MSO DPCD fixes
- DIO encoder refactor
- PCON fixes
- Misc cleanups
- DMCUB fixes
- USB4 DP fixes
- DM cleanups
- Backlight cleanups and fixes
- Support platform backlight curves
- Misc code cleanups
- SMU 14 fixes
- JPEG 4.0.3 reset updates
- SR-IOV fixes
- SVM fixes
- GC 12 DCC fixes
- DC DCE 6.x fix
- Hiberation fix

amdkfd:
- Fix possible NULL pointer in queue validation
- Remove unnecessary CP domain validation
- SDMA queue reset support
- Add per process flags

radeon:
- Fix spelling typos
- RS400 hyperZ fix

UAPI:
- Add KFD per process flags for setting precision
  Proposed user space: 2a64fa5e06

Signed-off-by: Dave Airlie <airlied@redhat.com>

From: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20250307211051.1880472-1-alexander.deucher@amd.com
2025-03-10 09:04:52 +10:00
Linus Torvalds
9712d38c87 Kbuild fixes for v6.14 (3rd)
- Use the specified $(LD) when building userprogs with Clang
 
  - Pass the correct target triple when compile-testing UAPI headers
    with Clang
 
  - Fix pacman-pkg build error with KBUILD_OUTPUT
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQJJBAABCgAzFiEEbmPs18K1szRHjPqEPYsBB53g2wYFAmfN23gVHG1hc2FoaXJv
 eUBrZXJuZWwub3JnAAoJED2LAQed4NsGui0P/0SOGcw7fprs7nKLbGKxwj6zVz+Y
 0kf/lVDrabyPc7AznsBVaoRNTJK7XkkpWsOyMLIRbrFRl9rFDZwvJXP9AKP4lSwM
 km7D6r27WBi06GlOyRHDt3bFUxYscS8NbDJ9g4gYqTJ0Rm0G+GwxHKsfSwEjDdg4
 jGaq3+lVqcHSywxmEApDOLyI1rZhcF0qSIqUW4EXY+m/Z5Z+Um0CjAMibN8ljphQ
 nk4I8HmFQgGoE5nVT8/KrrJdZlgEZp1QRU4LD5ToFfg+4ehukqkVg11c5lMsdUke
 P8Blok65r+cNFCLzfBrALHx+PnAefV3c5KdrGLZArNbyjLaPDmMcY02+CbPwzEvY
 UEpC69h9ygOHMUcdyGRxvB4DNS92yiO0GNBnG8giMUjpnrTiThPZ1eIhoUR9T87J
 QYk2RLJ1APwOtvQ87WKA5LnTTSJlxizWhaD/8n5Z2vmleYUdnl9r3JG1OV8Gre4p
 S7izDsckYm13g32R/kAaVDnLWUjVHZMOF6SCq4wpej8uG8LPAPy8Ji7xMLJ7B6Vr
 hlpJM2mkM+NnIAYVLmbXGXWSLu6Xw80PPWJm8dqcKDqdof64DM8/xXNCgTIuQwgl
 ravUau+KLx70R9vG+wPZLgpDTxT4WkUP9rtpxBrdmMyQzB2CrPPF3pteOehfX2BP
 7GJVR2lw0XkCx0rg
 =V4ee
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'kbuild-fixes-v6.14-3' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/masahiroy/linux-kbuild

Pull Kbuild fixes from Masahiro Yamada:

 - Use the specified $(LD) when building userprogs with Clang

 - Pass the correct target triple when compile-testing UAPI headers
   with Clang

 - Fix pacman-pkg build error with KBUILD_OUTPUT

* tag 'kbuild-fixes-v6.14-3' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/masahiroy/linux-kbuild:
  kbuild: install-extmod-build: Fix build when specifying KBUILD_OUTPUT
  docs: Kconfig: fix defconfig description
  kbuild: hdrcheck: fix cross build with clang
  kbuild: userprogs: use correct lld when linking through clang
2025-03-09 09:23:14 -10:00
Linus Torvalds
2cc699b3c2 Char/Misc/IIO driver fixes for 6.14-rc6
Here are a number of misc and char and iio driver fixes that have been
 sitting in my tree for way too long, and should be merged for 6.14-rc6.
 They contain:
   - iio driver fixes for reported issues
   - regression fix for rtsx_usb card reader
   - mei and mhi driver fixes
   - small virt driver fixes
   - ntsync permissions fix
   - other tiny driver fixes for reported problems.
 
 All of these have been in linux-next for quite a while with no reported
 issues.
 
 Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@linuxfoundation.org>
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iG0EABECAC0WIQT0tgzFv3jCIUoxPcsxR9QN2y37KQUCZ83Szw8cZ3JlZ0Brcm9h
 aC5jb20ACgkQMUfUDdst+ykt1wCeMzZF9wk1OSGvUA1rZk86FFPHQd4AniYEv4Ze
 /FY8PmjKxqkQhJIKCKS4
 =7Jpe
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'char-misc-6.14-rc6' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/char-misc

Pull char/misc/IIO driver fixes from Greg KH:
 "Here are a number of misc and char and iio driver fixes that have been
  sitting in my tree for way too long. They contain:

   - iio driver fixes for reported issues

   - regression fix for rtsx_usb card reader

   - mei and mhi driver fixes

   - small virt driver fixes

   - ntsync permissions fix

   - other tiny driver fixes for reported problems.

  All of these have been in linux-next for quite a while with no
  reported issues"

* tag 'char-misc-6.14-rc6' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/char-misc: (30 commits)
  Revert "drivers/card_reader/rtsx_usb: Restore interrupt based detection"
  ntsync: Check wait count based on byte size.
  bus: simple-pm-bus: fix forced runtime PM use
  char: misc: deallocate static minor in error path
  eeprom: digsy_mtc: Make GPIO lookup table match the device
  drivers: virt: acrn: hsm: Use kzalloc to avoid info leak in pmcmd_ioctl
  binderfs: fix use-after-free in binder_devices
  slimbus: messaging: Free transaction ID in delayed interrupt scenario
  vbox: add HAS_IOPORT dependency
  cdx: Fix possible UAF error in driver_override_show()
  intel_th: pci: Add Panther Lake-P/U support
  intel_th: pci: Add Panther Lake-H support
  intel_th: pci: Add Arrow Lake support
  intel_th: msu: Fix less trivial kernel-doc warnings
  intel_th: msu: Fix kernel-doc warnings
  MAINTAINERS: change maintainer for FSI
  ntsync: Set the permissions to be 0666
  bus: mhi: host: pci_generic: Use pci_try_reset_function() to avoid deadlock
  mei: vsc: Use "wakeuphostint" when getting the host wakeup GPIO
  mei: me: add panther lake P DID
  ...
2025-03-09 09:07:54 -10:00
Danilo Krummrich
b28786b190 gpu: nova-core: add initial documentation
Add the initial documentation of the Nova project.

The initial project documentation consists out of a brief introduction
of the project, as well as project guidelines both general and nova-core
specific and a task list for nova-core specifically.

The task list is divided into tasks for general Rust infrastructure
required by the project, tasks regarding GSP enablement and firmware
abstraction, general GPU driver tasks as well as tasks related to
external API design and test infrastructure.

Reviewed-by: Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@nvidia.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20250306222336.23482-6-dakr@kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Danilo Krummrich <dakr@kernel.org>
2025-03-09 19:24:29 +01:00
Krzysztof Kozlowski
83ee6d2ec5 dt-bindings: display/msm: dsi-controller-main: Add missing minItems
Specific constrain in if:then: blocks for variable lists, like clocks
and clock-names, should have a fixed upper and lower size.  Older
dtschema implied minItems, but that's not true since 2024 and missing
minItems means that lower bound is not set.

Reviewed-by: Rob Herring (Arm) <robh@kernel.org>
Signed-off-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Patchwork: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/638751/
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20250221-b4-sm8750-display-v3-2-3ea95b1630ea@linaro.org
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Baryshkov <dmitry.baryshkov@linaro.org>
2025-03-08 03:06:00 +02:00
Krzysztof Kozlowski
0edf7b1f31 dt-bindings: display/msm: dsi-controller-main: Combine if:then: entries
Several devices have the same clock inputs, thus they can be in the same
if:then: clause, making everything smaller.  No functional impact.

Reviewed-by: Rob Herring (Arm) <robh@kernel.org>
Signed-off-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Patchwork: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/638749/
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20250221-b4-sm8750-display-v3-1-3ea95b1630ea@linaro.org
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Baryshkov <dmitry.baryshkov@linaro.org>
2025-03-08 03:05:56 +02:00
Linus Torvalds
dd047efbe0 execve fix for v6.14-rc6
- coredump: Only sort VMAs when core_sort_vma sysctl is set
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iHUEABYKAB0WIQRSPkdeREjth1dHnSE2KwveOeQkuwUCZ8tUbwAKCRA2KwveOeQk
 u7VHAQDde9UqJ/meeBFhsEW7Fn3dMDL0bTTAJTKMw1YV4D7IiQEAjHBz9JKqrvXO
 pAMV9IoPsjpDKnz9aUWW+geJhjPsLQ8=
 =RFog
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'execve-v6.14-rc6' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kees/linux

Pull core dumping fix from Kees Cook:

 - Only sort VMAs when core_sort_vma sysctl is set

* tag 'execve-v6.14-rc6' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kees/linux:
  coredump: Only sort VMAs when core_sort_vma sysctl is set
2025-03-07 11:49:33 -10:00
Linus Torvalds
1c5183aa6e Miscellaneous scheduler fixes:
- Fix deadline scheduler sysctl parameter setting bug
  - Fix RT scheduler sysctl parameter setting bug
  - Fix possible memory corruption in child_cfs_rq_on_list()
 
 Signed-off-by: Ingo Molnar <mingo@kernel.org>
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQJFBAABCgAvFiEEBpT5eoXrXCwVQwEKEnMQ0APhK1gFAmfK5XcRHG1pbmdvQGtl
 cm5lbC5vcmcACgkQEnMQ0APhK1i1Mg/+K7v12Ivq4B/VNeHwuUmxmE/W3C13Ax3Q
 0hc1WU/3XQAXXs+a1udVh22OkpG5lnr11uDgksFXbHf9tiY6C/2/0tCquvrxllUR
 0yDjSNta4elRIWOL8JfQcjgMk1jqWPpaSOhrUiKQ2F8beFePyVNFlRfhmcjtESe9
 QnIEv+xh62B6t7t8VdPuBLLQVYWj6OVqaglXxdsXupv9KY1XLM3za/K8MV+rKXbE
 bEt8zxRoMYBjpwyYqxEpZ8jsmfsLjbyw63n/UzZWv4xgbwbqsXcICwhK/TMA7dqx
 WCDLcWZXQVwpPCNeSB2Sh/uAUxj5qn3Ue0NDA74w5esBS8o3iT7j1M5Fz4NjHOOo
 pGsJljvaGub3A+Uu39ZxyPUziSHZr2RIe0nZkYUnbFa8tsJOG5YAFGK31A4Wb+Vi
 q3MtxK8PtdEP0RFdLWQHJQ97XbEQEA8bNF8/+PldtpWbC+azxt8Zv+YlGa5G2ubv
 r/ZXcVzGXXjqGDTVsu33Vj4sE86Z7Y4KMCQdUXJkrb/SP1jf54rJWR42n9D5/Pqn
 I0M4aDhF0mJu2PyZP/UR9l+Ttqb8aQAz1yNHgkUBFlnvZkbszHW3KlC6h58qb0xv
 9iAe5X0P8kRDWge2b4Mrw+c2Zl8T4SASi8XiqjGi9Nf3CDkyh1HPWIMm5iH+XgKZ
 tKS3QSbkoqo=
 =dFXy
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'sched-urgent-2025-03-07' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip

Pull misc scheduler fixes from Ingo Molnar:

 - Fix deadline scheduler sysctl parameter setting bug

 - Fix RT scheduler sysctl parameter setting bug

 - Fix possible memory corruption in child_cfs_rq_on_list()

* tag 'sched-urgent-2025-03-07' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip:
  sched/rt: Update limit of sched_rt sysctl in documentation
  sched/deadline: Use online cpus for validating runtime
  sched/fair: Fix potential memory corruption in child_cfs_rq_on_list
2025-03-07 10:58:54 -10:00
Dave Airlie
d65a27f95f drm-misc-next for v6.15:
Cross-subsystem Changes:
 
 base:
 - component: Provide helper to query bound status
 
 fbdev:
 - fbtft: Remove access to page->index
 
 Core Changes:
 
 - Fix usage of logging macros in several places
 
 gem:
 - Add test function for imported dma-bufs and use it in core and helpers
 - Avoid struct drm_gem_object.import_attach
 
 tests:
 - Fix lockdep warnings
 
 ttm:
 - Add helpers for TTM shrinker
 
 Driver Changes:
 
 adp:
 - Add support for Apple Touch Bar displays on M1/M2
 
 amdxdna:
 - Fix interrupt handling
 
 appletbdrm:
 - Add support for Apple Touch Bar displays on x86
 
 bridge:
 - synopsys: Add HDMI audio support
 - ti-sn65dsi83: Support negative DE polarity
 
 ipu-v3:
 - Remove unused code
 
 nouveau:
 - Avoid multiple -Wflex-array-member-not-at-end warnings
 
 panthor:
 - Fix CS_STATUS_ defines
 - Improve locking
 
 rockchip:
 - analogix_dp: Add eDP support
 - lvds: Improve logging
 - vop2: Improve HDMI mode handling; Add support for RK3576
 - Fix shutdown
 - Support rk3562-mali
 
 xe:
 - Use TTM shrinker
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQEzBAABCgAdFiEEchf7rIzpz2NEoWjlaA3BHVMLeiMFAmfJnNcACgkQaA3BHVML
 eiNk/QgArbk5nWCS/Wbn/LtLUh5rdIEj6hUdTUurwbKb1TWM4UKTywU9ZjcoOohx
 vcwD8QykjnfGDQqSx6uiQM27TQoyFucSgkLyp8asyzYOKqIaaIdvsdEPuu9LKnIw
 jVcCDnoc5sQ1OjMLfTzcod4M22amL+fdcWjKXWJvHKuHfsLNY5ppPVxEmTeqiOcR
 fnJ2Dlpi9Vkyft+j1begmm9PGTphWedu3xfkUdIR0o4t8ruEvuBq5xm55gg/lBo5
 7mdZpqdsRtw+U9oowv17XHRVcjxJEDhGAgO21zW5FhP3PU6Sasgpap9iNX3IbTDj
 6426osJOFCvqleQJOimc8SL20qf4mQ==
 =62oM
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'drm-misc-next-2025-03-06' of https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/misc/kernel into drm-next

drm-misc-next for v6.15:

Cross-subsystem Changes:

base:
- component: Provide helper to query bound status

fbdev:
- fbtft: Remove access to page->index

Core Changes:

- Fix usage of logging macros in several places

gem:
- Add test function for imported dma-bufs and use it in core and helpers
- Avoid struct drm_gem_object.import_attach

tests:
- Fix lockdep warnings

ttm:
- Add helpers for TTM shrinker

Driver Changes:

adp:
- Add support for Apple Touch Bar displays on M1/M2

amdxdna:
- Fix interrupt handling

appletbdrm:
- Add support for Apple Touch Bar displays on x86

bridge:
- synopsys: Add HDMI audio support
- ti-sn65dsi83: Support negative DE polarity

ipu-v3:
- Remove unused code

nouveau:
- Avoid multiple -Wflex-array-member-not-at-end warnings

panthor:
- Fix CS_STATUS_ defines
- Improve locking

rockchip:
- analogix_dp: Add eDP support
- lvds: Improve logging
- vop2: Improve HDMI mode handling; Add support for RK3576
- Fix shutdown
- Support rk3562-mali

xe:
- Use TTM shrinker

Signed-off-by: Dave Airlie <airlied@redhat.com>

From: Thomas Zimmermann <tzimmermann@suse.de>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20250306130700.GA485504@linux.fritz.box
2025-03-07 09:55:50 +10:00
Matthew Brost
45f5a1efac drm/doc: gpusvm: Add GPU SVM documentation
Add documentation for agree upon GPU SVM design principles, current
status, and future plans.

v4:
 - Address Thomas's feedback
v5:
 - s/Current/Basline (Thomas)
v7:
 - Add license (CI)
 - Add examples for design guideline reasoning (Alistair)
 - Add snippet about possible livelock with concurrent GPU and and CPU
   access (Alistair)

Signed-off-by: Matthew Brost <matthew.brost@intel.com>
Reviewed-by: Thomas Hellström <thomas.hellstrom@linux.intel.com>
Acked-by: Alistair Popple <apopple@nvidia.com>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20250306012657.3505757-33-matthew.brost@intel.com
2025-03-06 11:38:21 -08:00
Linus Torvalds
7f0e9ee5e4 vfs-6.14-rc6.fixes
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iHUEABYKAB0WIQRAhzRXHqcMeLMyaSiRxhvAZXjcogUCZ8luaQAKCRCRxhvAZXjc
 ojy2AP4uh2xDBycjRQV+YIMwbwJo7cuphZH8MuLzrUKTTH50BQEA9+tpOpvI9vW3
 326FH2wo8Hzqn3rct217/tpTCww64Qk=
 =/iqC
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'vfs-6.14-rc6.fixes' of gitolite.kernel.org:pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/vfs/vfs

Pull vfs fixes from Christian Brauner:

 - Fix spelling mistakes in idmappings.rst

 - Fix RCU warnings in override_creds()/revert_creds()

 - Create new pid namespaces with default limit now that pid_max is
   namespaced

* tag 'vfs-6.14-rc6.fixes' of gitolite.kernel.org:pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/vfs/vfs:
  pid: Do not set pid_max in new pid namespaces
  doc: correcting two prefix errors in idmappings.rst
  cred: Fix RCU warnings in override/revert_creds
2025-03-06 08:04:49 -10:00
Shrikanth Hegde
b1536481c8 sched/rt: Update limit of sched_rt sysctl in documentation
By default fair_server dl_server allocates 5% of the bandwidth to the root
domain. Due to this writing any value less than 5% fails due to -EBUSY:

  $ cat /proc/sys/kernel/sched_rt_period_us
  1000000

  $ echo 49999 > /proc/sys/kernel/sched_rt_runtime_us
  -bash: echo: write error: Device or resource busy

  $ echo 50000 > /proc/sys/kernel/sched_rt_runtime_us
  $

Since the sched_rt_runtime_us allows -1 as the minimum, put this
restriction in the documentation.

One should check average of runtime/period in
/sys/kernel/debug/sched/fair_server/cpuX/* for exact value.

Signed-off-by: Shrikanth Hegde <sshegde@linux.ibm.com>
Signed-off-by: Ingo Molnar <mingo@kernel.org>
Reviewed-by: Juri Lelli <juri.lelli@redhat.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20250306052954.452005-3-sshegde@linux.ibm.com
2025-03-06 10:21:31 +01:00
Aiden Ma
50dc696c3a
doc: correcting two prefix errors in idmappings.rst
Add the 'k' prefix to id 21000. And id `u1000` in the third
idmapping should be mapped to `k31000`, not `u31000`.

Signed-off-by: Aiden Ma <jiaheng.ma@foxmail.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/tencent_4E7B1F143E8051530C21FCADF4E014DCBB06@qq.com
Signed-off-by: Christian Brauner <brauner@kernel.org>
2025-03-05 11:54:18 +01:00
Krzysztof Kozlowski
d3169ce525 dt-bindings: display/msm: qcom, sa8775p-mdss: Add missing eDP phy
The Qualcomm SA8775p MDSS display block comes with eDP phy, already used
in DTS and already documented in phy/qcom,edp-phy.yaml binding.  Add the
missing device node in the binding and extend example to silence
dtbs_check warnings like:

  sa8775p-ride.dtb: display-subsystem@ae00000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('phy@aec2a00', 'phy@aec5a00' were unexpected)

Signed-off-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Reviewed-by: Rob Herring (Arm) <robh@kernel.org>
Patchwork: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/638744/
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20250221151311.138755-1-krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Baryshkov <dmitry.baryshkov@linaro.org>
2025-03-05 04:34:13 +02:00
Satoru Takeuchi
dd0b7d4a56 docs: Kconfig: fix defconfig description
Commit 2a86f66121 ("kbuild: use KBUILD_DEFCONFIG as the fallback
for DEFCONFIG_LIST") removed arch/$ARCH/defconfig; however,
the document has not been updated to reflect this change yet.

Signed-off-by: Satoru Takeuchi <satoru.takeuchi@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Masahiro Yamada <masahiroy@kernel.org>
2025-03-05 04:07:06 +09:00
Andy Yan
c3b7c5a4d7 dt-bindings: display: vop2: Add rk3576 support
Add vop found on rk3576, the main difference between rk3576 and the
previous vop is that each VP has its own interrupt line.

Signed-off-by: Andy Yan <andy.yan@rock-chips.com>
Reviewed-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Heiko Stuebner <heiko@sntech.de>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20250303034436.192400-7-andyshrk@163.com
2025-03-03 22:35:24 +01:00
Andy Yan
47d31e6598 dt-bindings: display: vop2: Add missing rockchip,grf property for rk3566/8
The clock polarity of RGB signal output is controlled by GRF, this
property is already being used in the current device tree, but
forgot to describe it as a required property in the binding file.

Signed-off-by: Andy Yan <andy.yan@rock-chips.com>
Acked-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Heiko Stuebner <heiko@sntech.de>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20250303034436.192400-6-andyshrk@163.com
2025-03-03 22:35:23 +01:00
Andy Yan
1803bfb596 dt-bindings: display: vop2: describe constraint SoC by SoC
As more SoCs variants are introduced, each SoC brings its own
unique set of constraints, describe this constraints SoC by
SoC will make things easier.

Signed-off-by: Andy Yan <andy.yan@rock-chips.com>
Reviewed-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Heiko Stuebner <heiko@sntech.de>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20250303034436.192400-5-andyshrk@163.com
2025-03-03 22:35:22 +01:00
Sasha Finkelstein
7a108b930a dt-bindings: display: Add Apple pre-DCP display controller
Add bindings for a secondary display controller present on certain
Apple laptops.

Reviewed-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Reviewed-by: Neal Gompa <neal@gompa.dev>
Signed-off-by: Sasha Finkelstein <fnkl.kernel@gmail.com>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20250224-adpdrm-v8-1-cccf96710f0f@gmail.com
Signed-off-by: Alyssa Rosenzweig <alyssa@rosenzweig.io>
2025-03-03 12:00:30 -05:00
AngeloGioacchino Del Regno
9e918c8683 dt-bindings: display: mediatek: dsc: Add MT8188 compatible
Add compatible for Display Stream Compression (DSC) IP found in
the display controller of the MT8188 SoC.

This IP is fully compatible with the one found on MT8195.

Signed-off-by: AngeloGioacchino Del Regno <angelogioacchino.delregno@collabora.com>
Acked-by: Rob Herring (Arm) <robh@kernel.org>
Link: https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/dri-devel/patch/20250218090427.20318-1-angelogioacchino.delregno@collabora.com/
Signed-off-by: Chun-Kuang Hu <chunkuang.hu@kernel.org>
2025-03-02 16:01:10 +00:00
AngeloGioacchino Del Regno
410462230a dt-bindings: display: mediatek: dpi: Add MT8195 and MT8188 compat
Add compatibles for the Digital Parallel Interface (DPI) block
found in the MT8195 and MT8188 SoCs: inside of the chip, this one
is directly connected to the HDMI block.

Acked-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Reviewed-by: CK Hu <ck.hu@mediatek.com>
Signed-off-by: AngeloGioacchino Del Regno <angelogioacchino.delregno@collabora.com>
Link: https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/dri-devel/patch/20250217154836.108895-2-angelogioacchino.delregno@collabora.com/
Signed-off-by: Chun-Kuang Hu <chunkuang.hu@kernel.org>
2025-03-02 10:21:58 +00:00
Kever Yang
049e7ac203 dt-bindings: gpu: Add rockchip,rk3562-mali compatible
The Rockchip RK3562 GPU is ARM Mali-G52, use the same driver with
"arm,mali-bifrost". Extend the binding accordingly to allow

	compatible = "rockchip,rk3562-mali", "arm,mali-bifrost";

Signed-off-by: Kever Yang <kever.yang@rock-chips.com>
Acked-by: "Rob Herring (Arm)" <robh@kernel.org>
Signed-off-by: Heiko Stuebner <heiko@sntech.de>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20250227111913.2344207-6-kever.yang@rock-chips.com
2025-02-28 23:09:45 +01:00
Jie Zhang
78e70fa099 dt-bindings: display/msm/gmu: Add Adreno 623 GMU
Document Adreno 623 GMU in the dt-binding specification.

Signed-off-by: Jie Zhang <quic_jiezh@quicinc.com>
Signed-off-by: Akhil P Oommen <quic_akhilpo@quicinc.com>
Reviewed-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Patchwork: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/640058/
Signed-off-by: Rob Clark <robdclark@chromium.org>
2025-02-28 09:12:27 -08:00
Dave Airlie
e21cba7047 drm-misc-next for v6.15:
Cross-subsystem Changes:
 
 bus:
 - mhi: Avoid access to uninitialized field
 
 Core Changes:
 
 - Fix docmentation
 
 dp:
 - Add helpers for LTTPR transparent mode
 
 sched:
 - Improve job peek/pop operations
 - Optimize layout of struct drm_sched_job
 
 Driver Changes:
 
 arc:
 - Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource()
 
 aspeed:
 - Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource()
 
 bridge:
 - ti-sn65dsi86: Support CONFIG_PWM tristate
 
 i915:
 - dp: Use helpers for LTTPR transparent mode
 
 mediatek:
 - Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource()
 
 msm:
 - dp: Use helpers for LTTPR transparent mode
 
 nouveau:
 - dp: Use helpers for LTTPR transparent mode
 
 panel:
 - raydium-rm67200: Add driver for Raydium RM67200
 - simple: Add support for BOE AV123Z7M-N17, BOE AV123Z7M-N17
 - sony-td4353-jdi: Use MIPI-DSI multi-func interface
 - summit: Add driver for Apple Summit display panel
 - visionox-rm692e5: Add driver for Visionox RM692E5
 
 repaper:
 - Fix integer overflows
 
 stm:
 - Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource()
 
 vc4:
 - Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource()
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQEzBAABCgAdFiEEchf7rIzpz2NEoWjlaA3BHVMLeiMFAmfAMnwACgkQaA3BHVML
 eiOszgf+NCaYdCCKXurnKy2DVHZ61ar+Fg/FHYs1oThFVqknRT9CBGY93g3I7VGs
 gYUATrH2fYt4daIF94ap4YLYuMrZSKXSd0duzr8lQzCVAb/UgvUap9yjGwJsCOZA
 bE2jxlKvo6cUJbq19+ATgrAQ7y31/w30PCPyBjMGR0t4C3bBbbCHpxFyKzDWCtFT
 JS6pNbCPblZCCvtFPmQRqQqLSE0K5x4SE49ZpHM6hhA4MavlwoN4ZkWincliSzF2
 XVCo7QHpVy3SItshhOB7ch7pIdkbm6nUvW2poR3UdXe+B+OSKRIz0C+2E98bYAra
 vwkyWoUP2A9nKZBsNy2d5026DeUDwg==
 =KURF
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'drm-misc-next-2025-02-27' of https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/misc/kernel into drm-next

drm-misc-next for v6.15:

Cross-subsystem Changes:

bus:
- mhi: Avoid access to uninitialized field

Core Changes:

- Fix docmentation

dp:
- Add helpers for LTTPR transparent mode

sched:
- Improve job peek/pop operations
- Optimize layout of struct drm_sched_job

Driver Changes:

arc:
- Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource()

aspeed:
- Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource()

bridge:
- ti-sn65dsi86: Support CONFIG_PWM tristate

i915:
- dp: Use helpers for LTTPR transparent mode

mediatek:
- Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource()

msm:
- dp: Use helpers for LTTPR transparent mode

nouveau:
- dp: Use helpers for LTTPR transparent mode

panel:
- raydium-rm67200: Add driver for Raydium RM67200
- simple: Add support for BOE AV123Z7M-N17, BOE AV123Z7M-N17
- sony-td4353-jdi: Use MIPI-DSI multi-func interface
- summit: Add driver for Apple Summit display panel
- visionox-rm692e5: Add driver for Visionox RM692E5

repaper:
- Fix integer overflows

stm:
- Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource()

vc4:
- Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource()

Signed-off-by: Dave Airlie <airlied@redhat.com>

From: Thomas Zimmermann <tzimmermann@suse.de>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20250227094041.GA114623@linux.fritz.box
2025-02-28 12:36:01 +10:00
Alex Deucher
c0a01660de Documentation/gpu: remove duplicate entries in different glossaries
Some items were defined in both the general and DC glossaries.
Remove the duplicate entries.

Fixes: 2df30ae0ba ("Documentation/gpu: Add acronyms for some firmware components")
Reported-by: Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au>
Cc: Rodrigo Siqueira <siqueira@igalia.com>
Reviewed-by: Rodrigo Siqueira <siqueira@igalia.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2025-02-27 16:50:04 -05:00
Danila Tikhonov
383c772f23 dt-bindings: display: panel: Add Visionox RM692E5
The Visionox RM692E5 is a 6.55" AMOLED panel used in Nothing Phone (1)
(sm7325-nothing-spacewar).

Signed-off-by: Danila Tikhonov <danila@jiaxyga.com>
Reviewed-by: Rob Herring (Arm) <robh@kernel.org>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20250217222431.82522-2-danila@jiaxyga.com
Signed-off-by: Neil Armstrong <neil.armstrong@linaro.org>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20250217222431.82522-2-danila@jiaxyga.com
2025-02-27 09:43:38 +01:00
Sebastian Reichel
1e432a4190 dt-bindings: display: panel: Add Raydium RM67200
The Rockchip W552793DBA-V10 display/touchscreen board contains a
Wanchanglong W552793BAA panel, which in turn is using a Raydium
RM67200 MIPI-DSI controller. Add a DT binding for the DSI panel.

Reviewed-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Reichel <sebastian.reichel@collabora.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20250225-raydium-rm67200-v3-1-d9e1010dd8ab@kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Neil Armstrong <neil.armstrong@linaro.org>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20250225-raydium-rm67200-v3-1-d9e1010dd8ab@kernel.org
2025-02-27 09:43:16 +01:00
Dave Airlie
33e26f3544 UAPI Changes:
- Add mmap support for PCI memory barrier (Tejas, Matthew Auld)
  - Enable integration with perf pmu, exposing event counters: for now, just
    GT C6 residency (Vinay, Lucas)
  - Add "survivability mode" to allow putting the driver in a state capable of
    firmware upgrade on critical failures (Riana, Rodrigo)
  - Add PXP HWDRM support and enable for compatible platforms:
    Meteor Lake and Lunar Lake (Daniele, John Harrison)
  - Expose package and vram temperature over hwmon subsystem (Raag, Badal, Rodrigo)
 
 Cross-subsystem Changes:
  - Backmege drm-next to synchronize with i915 display and other internal APIs
 
 Display Changes (including i915):
  - Device probe re-order to help with flicker-free boot (Maarten)
  - Align watermark, hpd and dsm with i915 (Rodrigo)
  - Better abstraction for d3cold (Rodrigo)
 
 Driver Changes:
  - Make sure changes to ccs_mode is with helper for gt sync reset (Maciej)
  - Drop mmio_ext abstraction since it didn't prove useful in its current form
    (Matt Roper)
  - Reject BO eviction if BO is bound to current VM (Oak, Thomas Hellström)
  - Add GuC Power Conservation debugfs (Rodrigo)
  - L3 cache topology updates for Xe3 (Francois, Matt Atwood)
  - Better logging about missing GuC logs (John Harrison)
  - Better logging for hwconfig-related data availability (John Harrison)
  - Tracepoint updates for xe_bo_create, xe_vm and xe_vma (Oak)
  - Add missing SPDX licenses (Francois)
  - Xe suballocator imporovements (Michal Wajdeczko)
  - Improve logging for native vs SR-IOV driver mode (Satyanarayana)
  - Make sure VF bootstrap is not attempted in execlist mode (Maarten)
  - Add GuC Buffer Cache abstraction for some CTB H2G actions and use
    during VF provisioning (Michal Wajdeczko)
  - Better synchronization in gtidle for new users (Vinay)
  - New workarounds for Panther Lake (Nirmoy, Vinay)
  - PCI ID updates for Panther Lake (Matt Atwood)
  - Enable SR-IOV for Panther Lake (Michal Wajdeczko)
  - Update MAINTAINERS to stop directing xe changes to drm-misc (Lucas)
  - New PCI IDs for Battle Mage (Shekhar)
  - Better pagefault logging (Francois)
  - SR-IOV fixes and refactors for past and new platforms (Michal Wajdeczko)
  - Platform descriptor refactors and updates (Sai Teja)
  - Add gt stats debugfs (Francois)
  - Add guc_log debugfs to dump to dmesg (Lucas)
  - Abstract per-platform LMTT availability (Piotr Piórkowski)
  - Refactor VRAM manager location (Piotr Piórkowski)
  - Add missing xe_pm_runtime_put when forcing wedged mode (Shuicheng)
  - Fix possible lockup when forcing wedged mode (Xin Wang)
  - Probe refactors to use cleanup actions with better error handling (Lucas)
  - XE_IOCTL_DBG clarification for userspace (Maarten)
  - Better xe_mmio initialization and abstraction (Ilia)
  - Drop unnecessary GT lookup (Matt Roper)
  - Skip client engine usage from fdinfo for VFs (Marcin Bernatowicz)
  - Allow to test xe_sync_entry_parse with error injection (Priyanka)
  - OA fix for polled read (Umesh)
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQJNBAABCAA3FiEE6rM8lpABPHM5FqyDm6KlpjDL6lMFAme8uvkZHGx1Y2FzLmRl
 bWFyY2hpQGludGVsLmNvbQAKCRCboqWmMMvqUyHzD/wNKA27p1P3AP4MW18uiLxW
 uR4PrGR1oj9CxIwqRREPUcXxnrxdydSeEso1VUVzFhj8pHpvHJt05VvC4f4Ibf+4
 N/KyJSHFsfhI4QxHjrD7+v0WCs8d1Jpl00PrHkXTI2KREFGAcvYijVGYt5oRdMEv
 YhwJkXPGza6eC3xmvAH6OUah4mfpkA6z2Q6lREGacofL4B9PRtZPIloTuPMfCJ5K
 LKWSDK6suHq7tb40Wb2qsHN2ejTF2Spt3JC//aaBIN5Vo/xnqHgXmr/mAK2oCfjR
 IrpgtwaRKAmfv/ZAH+xrL0Q5/M9Sj0HLUXkCa5NDXEacuDdwOKYOxsAvcSzRlxlF
 iLJR2mJ4AX1K6JECj6blSuklWqX6u1THZuMw7w8ICxWUH3INQMZqjTaNL9ID4IwM
 QM0Q25ruzTRHRSMGut9x3QGoqgmoCJgHqH7C2mz0v6iFgeNp8wxQnHlb5MHmh37F
 35tQCFHLu1agzeR2NBs7CNBN2OTTQVUbtjHV5s/b4MrENspsB6OO54VdRizu7FBX
 8Kyyiaxgu2Q5Qv3ayhoOZZmfrgZ7GMWGbkktmKiyukbnWrfYMBgfoiLoN40QLe5P
 f2cE6kJNJtDvl+/oNmFLkFcFji6pkN6ZrUmlQF8mqMFvZqYOQnqCKWFGugrtC6hZ
 gRkUTimfMUqOePBzE80/WA==
 =WDS6
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'drm-xe-next-2025-02-24' of https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/xe/kernel into drm-next

UAPI Changes:
 - Add mmap support for PCI memory barrier (Tejas, Matthew Auld)
 - Enable integration with perf pmu, exposing event counters: for now, just
   GT C6 residency (Vinay, Lucas)
 - Add "survivability mode" to allow putting the driver in a state capable of
   firmware upgrade on critical failures (Riana, Rodrigo)
 - Add PXP HWDRM support and enable for compatible platforms:
   Meteor Lake and Lunar Lake (Daniele, John Harrison)
 - Expose package and vram temperature over hwmon subsystem (Raag, Badal, Rodrigo)

Cross-subsystem Changes:
 - Backmege drm-next to synchronize with i915 display and other internal APIs

Display Changes (including i915):
 - Device probe re-order to help with flicker-free boot (Maarten)
 - Align watermark, hpd and dsm with i915 (Rodrigo)
 - Better abstraction for d3cold (Rodrigo)

Driver Changes:
 - Make sure changes to ccs_mode is with helper for gt sync reset (Maciej)
 - Drop mmio_ext abstraction since it didn't prove useful in its current form
   (Matt Roper)
 - Reject BO eviction if BO is bound to current VM (Oak, Thomas Hellström)
 - Add GuC Power Conservation debugfs (Rodrigo)
 - L3 cache topology updates for Xe3 (Francois, Matt Atwood)
 - Better logging about missing GuC logs (John Harrison)
 - Better logging for hwconfig-related data availability (John Harrison)
 - Tracepoint updates for xe_bo_create, xe_vm and xe_vma (Oak)
 - Add missing SPDX licenses (Francois)
 - Xe suballocator imporovements (Michal Wajdeczko)
 - Improve logging for native vs SR-IOV driver mode (Satyanarayana)
 - Make sure VF bootstrap is not attempted in execlist mode (Maarten)
 - Add GuC Buffer Cache abstraction for some CTB H2G actions and use
   during VF provisioning (Michal Wajdeczko)
 - Better synchronization in gtidle for new users (Vinay)
 - New workarounds for Panther Lake (Nirmoy, Vinay)
 - PCI ID updates for Panther Lake (Matt Atwood)
 - Enable SR-IOV for Panther Lake (Michal Wajdeczko)
 - Update MAINTAINERS to stop directing xe changes to drm-misc (Lucas)
 - New PCI IDs for Battle Mage (Shekhar)
 - Better pagefault logging (Francois)
 - SR-IOV fixes and refactors for past and new platforms (Michal Wajdeczko)
 - Platform descriptor refactors and updates (Sai Teja)
 - Add gt stats debugfs (Francois)
 - Add guc_log debugfs to dump to dmesg (Lucas)
 - Abstract per-platform LMTT availability (Piotr Piórkowski)
 - Refactor VRAM manager location (Piotr Piórkowski)
 - Add missing xe_pm_runtime_put when forcing wedged mode (Shuicheng)
 - Fix possible lockup when forcing wedged mode (Xin Wang)
 - Probe refactors to use cleanup actions with better error handling (Lucas)
 - XE_IOCTL_DBG clarification for userspace (Maarten)
 - Better xe_mmio initialization and abstraction (Ilia)
 - Drop unnecessary GT lookup (Matt Roper)
 - Skip client engine usage from fdinfo for VFs (Marcin Bernatowicz)
 - Allow to test xe_sync_entry_parse with error injection (Priyanka)
 - OA fix for polled read (Umesh)

Signed-off-by: Dave Airlie <airlied@redhat.com>

From: Lucas De Marchi <lucas.demarchi@intel.com>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/m3gbuh32wgiep43i4zxbyhxqbenvtgvtao5sczivlasj7tikwv@dmlba4bfg2ny
2025-02-27 10:08:29 +10:00
Linus Torvalds
c0d35086a2 Landlock fix for v6.14-rc5
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iIYEABYKAC4WIQSVyBthFV4iTW/VU1/l49DojIL20gUCZ785FhAcbWljQGRpZ2lr
 b2QubmV0AAoJEOXj0OiMgvbSILQBAMFwpFClzjVeWyLFNd/gaTlPWeedvnag+yZu
 CK9q39jOAP9tj1unQBFpsI7jsTk6ZxPVxb4DymPIirZMb/5FuxUnDQ==
 =QrSM
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'landlock-6.14-rc5' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mic/linux

Pull landlock fixes from Mickaël Salaün:
 "Fixes to TCP socket identification, documentation, and tests"

* tag 'landlock-6.14-rc5' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mic/linux:
  selftests/landlock: Add binaries to .gitignore
  selftests/landlock: Test that MPTCP actions are not restricted
  selftests/landlock: Test TCP accesses with protocol=IPPROTO_TCP
  landlock: Fix non-TCP sockets restriction
  landlock: Minor typo and grammar fixes in IPC scoping documentation
  landlock: Fix grammar error
  selftests/landlock: Enable the new CONFIG_AF_UNIX_OOB
2025-02-26 11:55:44 -08:00
Maxime Ripard
099b79f943
drm/doc: Document KUnit expectations
The DRM and KMS frameworks and helpers gain more and more kunit
coverage, so let's document what our expectations are.

Suggested-by: Jani Nikula <jani.nikula@intel.com>
Acked-by: Maíra Canal <mcanal@igalia.com>
Acked-by: Tvrtko Ursulin <tvrtko.ursulin@igalia.com>
Reviewed-by: Javier Martinez Canillas <javierm@redhat.com>
Acked-by: Jani Nikula <jani.nikula@intel.com>
Acked-by: Simona Vetter <simona.vetter@ffwll.ch>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20250113101100.1373856-1-mripard@kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard <mripard@kernel.org>
2025-02-26 16:04:15 +01:00
Neil Armstrong
162c57b8e7 dt-bindings: display: qcom,sm8650-mdss: explicitly document mdp0-mem and cpu-cfg interconnect paths
The mdp1-mem is not supported on the SM8550 SoCs, and having maxItems=2
makes the bindings not clear if mdp0-mem/mdp1-mem or mdp0-mem/cpu-cfg
is required, so explicitly document the mdp0-mem/cpu-cfg interconnect
paths and complete the example with the missing interconnect paths.

Suggested-by: Dmitry Baryshkov <dmitry.baryshkov@linaro.org>
Reviewed-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Neil Armstrong <neil.armstrong@linaro.org>
Patchwork: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/637051/
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20250213-topic-sm8x50-mdss-interconnect-bindings-fix-v4-2-3fa0bc42dd38@linaro.org
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Baryshkov <dmitry.baryshkov@linaro.org>
2025-02-26 12:15:48 +02:00
Neil Armstrong
e05b233ae1 dt-bindings: display: qcom,sm8550-mdss: explicitly document mdp0-mem and cpu-cfg interconnect paths
The mdp1-mem is not supported on the SM8550 SoCs, and having maxItems=2
makes the bindings not clear if mdp0-mem/mdp1-mem or mdp0-mem/cpu-cfg is
required, so explicitly document the mdp0-mem/cpu-cfg interconnect and
add the cpu-cfg path in the example.

Suggested-by: Dmitry Baryshkov <dmitry.baryshkov@linaro.org>
Reviewed-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Neil Armstrong <neil.armstrong@linaro.org>
Patchwork: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/637050/
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20250213-topic-sm8x50-mdss-interconnect-bindings-fix-v4-1-3fa0bc42dd38@linaro.org
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Baryshkov <dmitry.baryshkov@linaro.org>
2025-02-26 12:15:48 +02:00