Commit graph

932,869 commits

Author SHA1 Message Date
Linus Torvalds
edb98d1624 First RDMA 5.7 rc pull request
A couple of regressions were found in rc1, as well as another set of races
 and bugs :
 
 - A regression where RDMA_CM_EVENT_REJECTED was lost in some cases
 
 - Bad error handling in the CM, uverbs, rvt, siw and i40iw
 
 - Kernel stack memory leak to user space in mlx4
 
 - Missing data in a uapi query for mlx5
 
 - Three races found by syzkaller in the ib core code
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQIzBAABCgAdFiEEfB7FMLh+8QxL+6i3OG33FX4gmxoFAl6ogNAACgkQOG33FX4g
 mxobJA/+OsGg65m9f9F0x2UXpVg57kHZ+Uh1hfwtq7beNSN44Q8F8aTw4din2/hy
 Bnj4wPOCjXeQZMiuwVxwah8IMZDaaf29w1ERJp1S5cXebLmPGa+Ms6LknEQONR7D
 pXTpStQu9C6sgUfr285MKnFkpvTCyn5Aw0wOwCXeP66w24mfW+e4qNTKDieqadMF
 72WuyuEcoQ3I1Zq/jmBvbcYiaA4Q4258xncQjeIXNSqr0bu1yCM88N4j0pbRC3If
 A59zK2jmBovZj1JAeivIM7fQg8LGbhyRjwCyb0hBPm0NlpeXlnD4Rpv2D41QVj4S
 7FZ8ZdpRhZ2cgynFmem6xEIJkrpiHs9+B1fkIc/ScT/Xwj+yypXhQ+q14JSuk6WP
 2yqBQphhCOEhpkUqWoT3R5yNQQMByyj5JftKLiY/nx3cnj0pV1FPMNSJJZyAxrPh
 0pKGcvlq1cTn0M7PQUJuZBEXaDnPDS5itv7RvQZMBHheLcXA7BRcYIz426vCTMip
 a8a3I+gApg+h2TvBzwA835UdafCpoCAqoMCWjDbyMuItH8o7rqEmpFbX+RneguSg
 QZfluBDqpJ+voy9WVkytoR6wL9OzU4gUEOyHQpO0mp2DQSB30id4apnRgYe1EGAm
 +Jy38aZ4FV35pUs4cSwoCKhA2i3i4WOJ7mBVO7vpgtXqA2fVsOs=
 =/Hg3
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rdma/rdma

Pull rdma fixes from Jason Gunthorpe:
 "A couple of regressions were found in rc1, as well as another set of
  races and bugs:

   - A regression where RDMA_CM_EVENT_REJECTED was lost in some cases

   - Bad error handling in the CM, uverbs, rvt, siw and i40iw

   - Kernel stack memory leak to user space in mlx4

   - Missing data in a uapi query for mlx5

   - Three races found by syzkaller in the ib core code"

* tag 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rdma/rdma:
  RDMA/core: Fix race between destroy and release FD object
  IB/rdmavt: Always return ERR_PTR from rvt_create_mmap_info()
  RDMA/core: Fix overwriting of uobj in case of error
  RDMA/core: Prevent mixed use of FDs between shared ufiles
  RDMA/uverbs: Fix a race with disassociate and exit_mmap()
  RDMA/mlx5: Set GRH fields in query QP on RoCE
  RDMA/siw: Fix potential siw_mem refcnt leak in siw_fastreg_mr()
  RDMA/mlx4: Initialize ib_spec on the stack
  RDMA/cm: Fix an error check in cm_alloc_id_priv()
  RDMA/cm: Fix missing RDMA_CM_EVENT_REJECTED event after receiving REJ message
  i40iw: fix null pointer dereference on a null wqe pointer
2020-04-28 13:18:07 -07:00
Sung Lee
b8a8d34b10 drm/amd/display: Fail validation if building scaling params fails
[WHY & HOW]
If building scaling parameters fails, validation
should also fail.

Signed-off-by: Sung Lee <sung.lee@amd.com>
Reviewed-by: Dmytro Laktyushkin <Dmytro.Laktyushkin@amd.com>
Acked-by: Aurabindo Pillai <aurabindo.pillai@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2020-04-28 16:18:06 -04:00
Dmytro Laktyushkin
2383877742 drm/amd/display: fix rn soc bb update
Currently RN SOC bounding box update assumes we will get at least
2 clock states from SMU. This isn't always true and because of special
casing on first clock state we end up with low disp, dpp, dsc and phy
clocks.

This change removes the special casing allowing the first state to
acquire correct clocks.

Signed-off-by: Dmytro Laktyushkin <Dmytro.Laktyushkin@amd.com>
Reviewed-by: Eric Yang <eric.yang2@amd.com>
Acked-by: Aurabindo Pillai <aurabindo.pillai@amd.com>
Acked-by: Tony Cheng <Tony.Cheng@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2020-04-28 16:17:53 -04:00
Dmytro Laktyushkin
3ebd17f535 drm/amd/display: check if REFCLK_CNTL register is present
Check before programming the register since it isn't present on
all IPs using this code.

Signed-off-by: Dmytro Laktyushkin <Dmytro.Laktyushkin@amd.com>
Reviewed-by: Eric Bernstein <Eric.Bernstein@amd.com>
Acked-by: Aurabindo Pillai <aurabindo.pillai@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2020-04-28 16:17:44 -04:00
Joshua Aberback
38a509d5d2 drm/amd/display: Add DML variable for future asics
Signed-off-by: Joshua Aberback <joshua.aberback@amd.com>
Reviewed-by: Dmytro Laktyushkin <Dmytro.Laktyushkin@amd.com>
Reviewed-by: Jun Lei <Jun.Lei@amd.com>
Acked-by: Aurabindo Pillai <aurabindo.pillai@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2020-04-28 16:17:36 -04:00
Anthony Koo
d3b18f8c6f drm/amd/display: clean up some header paths
[Why]
Some include paths don't need to have relative paths
And some types missing

[How]
make some changes to headers and modify include path

Signed-off-by: Anthony Koo <Anthony.Koo@amd.com>
Reviewed-by: Tony Cheng <Tony.Cheng@amd.com>
Acked-by: Aurabindo Pillai <aurabindo.pillai@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2020-04-28 16:17:29 -04:00
Nicholas Kazlauskas
d561754132 drm/amd/display: Fix DMUB meta offset for new load method
[Why]
The new metadata offset is located at the end of the firmware binary
without any additional padding.

Firmware state is currently larger than 1024 bytes so new firmware state
will hang when trying to access any data above 1024 bytes.

[How]
Specify the correct offset based on legacy vs new loading method.

Signed-off-by: Nicholas Kazlauskas <nicholas.kazlauskas@amd.com>
Reviewed-by: Yongqiang Sun <yongqiang.sun@amd.com>
Acked-by: Aurabindo Pillai <aurabindo.pillai@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2020-04-28 16:17:17 -04:00
Sung Lee
1dfedb39d3 drm/amd/display: Do not disable pipe split if mode is not supported
[WHY]
If mode is not supported, pipe split should not be disabled.
This may cause more modes to fail.

[HOW]
Check for mode support before disabling pipe split.

This commit was previously reverted as it was thought to
have problems, but those issues have been resolved.

Signed-off-by: Sung Lee <sung.lee@amd.com>
Reviewed-by: Yongqiang Sun <yongqiang.sun@amd.com>
Acked-by: Aurabindo Pillai <aurabindo.pillai@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2020-04-28 16:17:00 -04:00
Aric Cyr
1349f6fc33 drm/amd/display: 3.2.82
Signed-off-by: Aric Cyr <aric.cyr@amd.com>
Acked-by: Aurabindo Pillai <aurabindo.pillai@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2020-04-28 16:16:34 -04:00
Linus Walleij
d67ef24adf ARM: dts: Add devicetree for Integrator/AP with IM-PD1
This adds a device tree for the Integrator/AP with the
IM-PD1 logic module mounted, using the new logic
module bindings.

Signed-off-by: Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@linaro.org>
2020-04-28 21:59:38 +02:00
Trond Myklebust
8e2912c7c6 NFSoRDMA Client Fixes for Linux 5.7
Bugfixes:
 - Restore wake-up-all to rpcrdma_cm_event_handler()
   - Otherwise the client won't respond to server disconnect requests
 - Fix tracepoint use-after-free race
 - Fix usage of xdr_stream_encode_item_{present, absent}
   - These functions return a size on success, and not 0
 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
 iQIzBAABCAAdFiEEnZ5MQTpR7cLU7KEp18tUv7ClQOsFAl6jVawACgkQ18tUv7Cl
 QOvklhAAmg0MImljNfQ6FmMHQokxtLlOuw7P8HQsARrwxO+cJjSx1vriCI0EyE+T
 yB386Bd+tGUurDZf6k+TjctQlVNSfz7Pv2gJTj/rQEvZFM2AopOBjbovKnNOnOTj
 aPnNOkshZzxZk9JYh9RN3zmyZHtlldimnvLloUrO3nZ63iUGuF1nBkQ9TWuG/CSz
 XuE1bUJgsJkdG07+I1yLrn9MAOdgzuJB2TJ5hL2GjN0BIrJ3jzweXVYXrLFikZUD
 vRTyf1K/zcDOVKPn/Aw4NSPNeTBlsP0Ain9zY7C2cuEXasu1gbEXYmmq/qvrF6kt
 N9TIDqqDZgDRA4Z3nfCJZOXyNwZ3nyEx0+S+8lK58w6khXRYiD21bxrA1eSB3aIS
 LzqJIoto/2/cl8DjNbuyvB7znjlthxYPcOo6cCeJOQ7jPWi6IDDZ6t9mwnXhSU3C
 +GdUyulWJPfx9hj6HlDbrXy6ESlCIFYobHGKVqYu7ZvaIxVVSdlfAIR64PsD7edX
 m3NzNcH1PJNKmTFvyyQDuMgwxauVLaAAs2A0Vvnzt8Vq8uSxEiySVUXOjH4+DnNm
 NNfDXGq7yQj9NqAsqlCe+zkcBT7Wy7ds+y05tipWD92Lu2mvOE+3Lht5H5GnIyWl
 1Lq/eUmrBBlxYRK0ir/RRI3aBYvuO4AK/g81ZzGQZAiWAL319MI=
 =jre3
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Merge tag 'nfs-rdma-for-5.7-2' of git://git.linux-nfs.org/projects/anna/linux-nfs

NFSoRDMA Client Fixes for Linux 5.7

Bugfixes:
- Restore wake-up-all to rpcrdma_cm_event_handler()
  - Otherwise the client won't respond to server disconnect requests
- Fix tracepoint use-after-free race
- Fix usage of xdr_stream_encode_item_{present, absent}
  - These functions return a size on success, and not 0

Signed-off-by: Trond Myklebust <trond.myklebust@hammerspace.com>
2020-04-28 15:59:03 -04:00
Olga Kornievskaia
dff58530c4 NFSv4.1: fix handling of backchannel binding in BIND_CONN_TO_SESSION
Currently, if the client sends BIND_CONN_TO_SESSION with
NFS4_CDFC4_FORE_OR_BOTH but only gets NFS4_CDFS4_FORE back it ignores
that it wasn't able to enable a backchannel.

To make sure, the client sends BIND_CONN_TO_SESSION as the first
operation on the connections (ie., no other session compounds haven't
been sent before), and if the client's request to bind the backchannel
is not satisfied, then reset the connection and retry.

Cc: stable@vger.kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Olga Kornievskaia <kolga@netapp.com>
Signed-off-by: Trond Myklebust <trond.myklebust@hammerspace.com>
2020-04-28 15:58:38 -04:00
NeilBrown
7c4310ff56 SUNRPC: defer slow parts of rpc_free_client() to a workqueue.
The rpciod workqueue is on the write-out path for freeing dirty memory,
so it is important that it never block waiting for memory to be
allocated - this can lead to a deadlock.

rpc_execute() - which is often called by an rpciod work item - calls
rcp_task_release_client() which can lead to rpc_free_client().

rpc_free_client() makes two calls which could potentially block wating
for memory allocation.

rpc_clnt_debugfs_unregister() calls into debugfs and will block while
any of the debugfs files are being accessed.  In particular it can block
while any of the 'open' methods are being called and all of these use
malloc for one thing or another.  So this can deadlock if the memory
allocation waits for NFS to complete some writes via rpciod.

rpc_clnt_remove_pipedir() can take the inode_lock() and while it isn't
obvious that memory allocations can happen while the lock it held, it is
safer to assume they might and to not let rpciod call
rpc_clnt_remove_pipedir().

So this patch moves these two calls (together with the final kfree() and
rpciod_down()) into a work-item to be run from the system work-queue.
rpciod can continue its important work, and the final stages of the free
can happen whenever they happen.

I have seen this deadlock on a 4.12 based kernel where debugfs used
synchronize_srcu() when removing objects.  synchronize_srcu() requires a
workqueue and there were no free workther threads and none could be
allocated.  While debugsfs no longer uses SRCU, I believe the deadlock
is still possible.

Signed-off-by: NeilBrown <neilb@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Trond Myklebust <trond.myklebust@hammerspace.com>
2020-04-28 15:58:38 -04:00
Marek Olšák
9017a4897a drm/amdgpu: bump version for invalidate L2 before SDMA IBs
This fixes GPU hangs due to cache coherency issues.
Bump the driver version. Split out from the original patch.

Signed-off-by: Marek Olšák <marek.olsak@amd.com>
Reviewed-by: Christian König <christian.koenig@amd.com>
Tested-by: Pierre-Eric Pelloux-Prayer <pierre-eric.pelloux-prayer@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2020-04-28 15:58:31 -04:00
Marek Olšák
fdf83646c0 drm/amdgpu: invalidate L2 before SDMA IBs (v2)
This fixes GPU hangs due to cache coherency issues.

v2: Split the version bump to a separate patch

Signed-off-by: Marek Olšák <marek.olsak@amd.com>
Reviewed-by: Christian König <christian.koenig@amd.com>
Tested-by: Pierre-Eric Pelloux-Prayer <pierre-eric.pelloux-prayer@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
Cc: stable@vger.kernel.org
2020-04-28 15:58:12 -04:00
David S. Miller
3e455b7d1a Merge branch 'nexthop-API-sysctl'
Roopa Prabhu says:

====================
New sysctl to turn off nexthop API compat mode

Currently route nexthop API maintains user space compatibility
with old route API by default. Dumps and netlink notifications
support both new and old API format. In systems which have
moved to the new API, this compatibility mode cancels some
of the performance benefits provided by the new nexthop API.

This patch adds new sysctl nexthop_compat_mode which is on
by default but provides the ability to turn off compatibility
mode allowing systems to run entirely with the new routing
API if they wish to. Old route API behaviour and support is
not modified by this sysctl

v4:
	- Use davids note for Documenting the sysctl
	- test with latest iproute2 and adjust 'pref'

v3:
	- Document new sysctl
	- move sysctl to use proc_dointvec_minmax with 0 and 1 values
	- selftest: remove pref medium in ipv6 test

v2:
       - Incorporate David Aherns pointers on covering dumps and
         nexthop deletes. Also use one ipv4 sysctl to cover
         both ipv4 and ipv6 (I see it is done that way for many
         others)
       - Added a selftest to cover dump and notfications for nexthop
	 api compat mode
====================

Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>
2020-04-28 12:50:37 -07:00
Roopa Prabhu
4dddb5be13 selftests: net: add new testcases for nexthop API compat mode sysctl
New tests to check route dump and notifications with
net.ipv4.nexthop_compat_mode on and off.

Signed-off-by: Roopa Prabhu <roopa@cumulusnetworks.com>
Reviewed-by: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>
2020-04-28 12:50:37 -07:00
Roopa Prabhu
4f80116d3d net: ipv4: add sysctl for nexthop api compatibility mode
Current route nexthop API maintains user space compatibility
with old route API by default. Dumps and netlink notifications
support both new and old API format. In systems which have
moved to the new API, this compatibility mode cancels some
of the performance benefits provided by the new nexthop API.

This patch adds new sysctl nexthop_compat_mode which is on
by default but provides the ability to turn off compatibility
mode allowing systems to run entirely with the new routing
API. Old route API behaviour and support is not modified by this
sysctl.

Uses a single sysctl to cover both ipv4 and ipv6 following
other sysctls. Covers dumps and delete notifications as
suggested by David Ahern.

Signed-off-by: Roopa Prabhu <roopa@cumulusnetworks.com>
Reviewed-by: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>
2020-04-28 12:50:37 -07:00
Roopa Prabhu
11dd74b338 net: ipv6: new arg skip_notify to ip6_rt_del
Used in subsequent work to skip route delete
notifications on nexthop deletes.

Suggested-by: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Roopa Prabhu <roopa@cumulusnetworks.com>
Reviewed-by: David Ahern <dsahern@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>
2020-04-28 12:50:37 -07:00
Lukas Bulwahn
899895fb6d MAINTAINERS: adjust to renaming physmap_of_versatile.c
Commit 6ca15cfa07 ("mtd: maps: Rename physmap_of_{versatile, gemini}
into physmap-{versatile, gemini}") renamed physmap_of_versatile.c to
physmap-versatile.c, but did not adjust the MAINTAINERS entry.

Since then, ./scripts/get_maintainer.pl --self-test complains:

  warning: no file matches F: drivers/mtd/maps/physmap_of_versatile.c

Rectify the ARM INTEGRATOR, VERSATILE AND REALVIEW SUPPORT entry and now
also cover drivers/mtd/maps/physmap-versatile.h while at it.

Co-developed-by: Sebastian Duda <sebastian.duda@fau.de>
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Duda <sebastian.duda@fau.de>
Signed-off-by: Lukas Bulwahn <lukas.bulwahn@gmail.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20200418100933.8012-1-lukas.bulwahn@gmail.com
Reviewed-by: Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@collabora.com>
Signed-off-by: Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@linaro.org>
2020-04-28 21:50:20 +02:00
Linus Walleij
d2854bbe5f ARM: integrator: Add some Kconfig selections
The CMA and DMA_CMA Kconfig options need to be selected
by the Integrator in order to produce boot console on some
Integrator systems.

The REGULATOR and REGULATOR_FIXED_VOLTAGE need to be
selected in order to boot the system from an external
MMC card when using MMCI/PL181 from the device tree
probe path.

Select these things directly from the Kconfig so we are
sure to be able to bring the systems up with console
from any device tree.

Signed-off-by: Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@linaro.org>
2020-04-28 21:50:20 +02:00
Linus Walleij
e07fec6062 ARM: integrator: Retire LM and IM-PD1 boardfile code
We now support probing and populating logical modules and
the IM-PD1 example module in particular directly from the
device tree using the LM bus driver.

Signed-off-by: Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@linaro.org>
2020-04-28 21:50:20 +02:00
Linus Walleij
ccea5e8a59 bus: Add driver for Integrator/AP logic modules
The logic modules on the Integrator/AP (Application Platform)
are logic tiles with (typically) one or a few peripheral
devices. They are most commonly used for FPGA prototyping.

Using the device tree node for logic tiles, we probe them
in order and check if the special system controller register
confirm their presence before populating the node for a tile.

This supercedes the code in arch/arm/mach-integrator/lm.[c|h]
and makes it possible to populate the tiles using the device
tree instead of boardfile-based descriptions.

Tested with all peripherals including graphics and MMC card
working fine with the IM-PD1 example tile from Arm.

Signed-off-by: Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@linaro.org>
2020-04-28 21:50:20 +02:00
Linus Walleij
03d679bf00 bus: Add DT bindings for Integrator/AP logic modules
This adds YAML device tree bindings for the Integrator/AP
logic modules. These are plug-in tiles used typically for
FPGA prototyping.

Reviewed-by: Rob Herring <robh@kernel.org>
Cc: devicetree@vger.kernel.org
Cc: Robin Murphy <robin.murphy@arm.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20200320134524.52140-1-linus.walleij@linaro.org
Signed-off-by: Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@linaro.org>
2020-04-28 21:50:20 +02:00
Zou Wei
a6bbdf2e75 libbpf: Remove unneeded semicolon in btf_dump_emit_type
Fixes the following coccicheck warning:

 tools/lib/bpf/btf_dump.c:661:4-5: Unneeded semicolon

Reported-by: Hulk Robot <hulkci@huawei.com>
Signed-off-by: Zou Wei <zou_wei@huawei.com>
Signed-off-by: Daniel Borkmann <daniel@iogearbox.net>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/bpf/1588064829-70613-1-git-send-email-zou_wei@huawei.com
2020-04-28 21:47:47 +02:00
Raed Salem
2dc8b5246d net/mlx5: TX WQE Add trailer insertion field
Add new TX WQE field for Connect-X6DX trailer insertion support,
when set, the HW adds a trailer to the packet, the WQE trailer
association flags are used to set to HW the header which the
trailer belongs.

Signed-off-by: Raed Salem <raeds@mellanox.com>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <saeedm@mellanox.com>
2020-04-28 12:45:18 -07:00
Eran Ben Elisha
0e1533bb9c net/mlx5: Add release all pages capability bit
Add a bit in HCA capabilities layout to indicate if release all pages is
supported.

Signed-off-by: Eran Ben Elisha <eranbe@mellanox.com>
Reviewed-by: Moshe Shemesh <moshe@mellanox.com>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <saeedm@mellanox.com>
2020-04-28 12:45:18 -07:00
Tariq Toukan
ee5cdf7a5e net/mlx5: Introduce TLS RX offload hardware bits
Add TLS RX offload related IFC hardware fields and enumerations.

Signed-off-by: Tariq Toukan <tariqt@mellanox.com>
Reviewed-by: Maxim Mikityanskiy <maximmi@mellanox.com>
Reviewed-by: Boris Pismenny <borisp@mellanox.com>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <saeedm@mellanox.com>
2020-04-28 12:45:18 -07:00
Moshe Shemesh
3df0107784 net/mlx5: Add structure and defines for pci sync for fw update event
Add needed structure layouts and defines for pci sync for fw update
event. The downstream patches will include event handlers for this event
type.

Signed-off-by: Moshe Shemesh <moshe@mellanox.com>
Reviewed-by: Tariq Toukan <tariqt@mellanox.com>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <saeedm@mellanox.com>
2020-04-28 12:45:18 -07:00
Moshe Shemesh
0693953626 net/mlx5: Add structure layout and defines for MFRL register
Add needed structure layouts and defines for MFRL (Management Firmware
Reset Level) register. This structure will be used for the firmware
upgrade and reset flow in the downstream patches.

Signed-off-by: Moshe Shemesh <moshe@mellanox.com>
Reviewed-by: Tariq Toukan <tariqt@mellanox.com>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <saeedm@mellanox.com>
2020-04-28 12:45:18 -07:00
Raed Salem
244faedfd4 net/mlx5: Refactor imm_inval_pkey field in cqe struct
The imm_inval_pkey field can hold four different types of data,
depends on the usage, the data could be one of the below:
- Immediate field of the received message
- Invalidate rkey
- Pkey of the packet
- Flow table metadata

Current implementation doesn't reflect the intended usage of the
field at usage time.

Reflect the different types by replace this field with a union,
modify code where this field is used to reflect its intended
usage.

Signed-off-by: Raed Salem <raeds@mellanox.com>
Reviewed-by: Huy Nguyen <huyn@mellanox.com>
Reviewed-by: Tariq Toukan <tariqt@mellanox.com>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <saeedm@mellanox.com>
2020-04-28 12:45:15 -07:00
Erez Shitrit
dff8e2d152 net/mlx5: Use aligned variable while allocating ICM memory
The alignment value is part of the input structure, so use it and spare
extra memory allocation when is not needed.
Now, using the new ability when allocating icm for Direct-Rule
insertion.
Signed-off-by: Ariel Levkovich <lariel@mellanox.com>
Signed-off-by: Erez Shitrit <erezsh@mellanox.com>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <saeedm@mellanox.com>
2020-04-28 12:45:10 -07:00
Raed Salem
2b58f6d9df net/mlx5: Introduce IPsec Connect-X offload hardware bits and structures
Add IPsec offload related IFC structs, layouts and enumerations.

Signed-off-by: Raed Salem <raeds@mellanox.com>
Reviewed-by: Tariq Toukan <tariqt@mellanox.com>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <saeedm@mellanox.com>
2020-04-28 12:44:45 -07:00
Huy Nguyen
d65dbedfd2 net/mlx5: Add support for COPY steering action
Add COPY type to modify_header action. IPsec feature is the first
feature that needs COPY steering action.

Signed-off-by: Huy Nguyen <huyn@mellanox.com>
Signed-off-by: Raed Salem <raeds@mellanox.com>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <saeedm@mellanox.com>
Acked-by: Leon Romanovsky <leonro@mellanox.com>
2020-04-28 12:44:44 -07:00
Marek Olšák
c938628c44 drm/amdgpu: add tiling flags from Mesa
DCC_INDEPENDENT_128B is needed for displayble DCC on gfx10.
SCANOUT is not needed by the kernel, but Mesa uses it.

Signed-off-by: Marek Olšák <marek.olsak@amd.com>
Acked-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2020-04-28 15:29:27 -04:00
Tiecheng Zhou
690ae30be1 drm/amd/powerplay: avoid using pm_en before it is initialized revised
hwmgr->pm_en is initialized at hwmgr_hw_init.

during amdgpu_device_init, there is amdgpu_asic_reset that calls to
soc15_asic_reset (for V320 usecase, Vega10 asic), in which:
1) soc15_asic_reset_method calls to pp_get_asic_baco_capability (pm_en)
2) soc15_asic_baco_reset calls to pp_set_asic_baco_state (pm_en)

pm_en is used in the above two cases while it has not yet been initialized

So avoid using pm_en in the above two functions for V320 passthrough.

Reviewed-by: Evan Quan <evan.quan@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Tiecheng Zhou <Tiecheng.Zhou@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2020-04-28 15:29:08 -04:00
Tiecheng Zhou
1e4a18cc90 Revert "drm/amd/powerplay: avoid using pm_en before it is initialized"
This reverts commit c520787623.

The commit being reverted changed the wrong place, it should have
changed in func get_asic_baco_capability.

Reviewed-by: Evan Quan <evan.quan@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Tiecheng Zhou <Tiecheng.Zhou@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Deucher <alexander.deucher@amd.com>
2020-04-28 15:28:24 -04:00
Veronika Kabatova
b26d1e2b60 selftests/bpf: Copy runqslower to OUTPUT directory
$(OUTPUT)/runqslower makefile target doesn't actually create runqslower
binary in the $(OUTPUT) directory. As lib.mk expects all
TEST_GEN_PROGS_EXTENDED (which runqslower is a part of) to be present in
the OUTPUT directory, this results in an error when running e.g. `make
install`:

rsync: link_stat "tools/testing/selftests/bpf/runqslower" failed: No
       such file or directory (2)

Copy the binary into the OUTPUT directory after building it to fix the
error.

Fixes: 3a0d3092a4 ("selftests/bpf: Build runqslower from selftests")
Signed-off-by: Veronika Kabatova <vkabatov@redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: Daniel Borkmann <daniel@iogearbox.net>
Acked-by: Andrii Nakryiko <andriin@fb.com>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/bpf/20200428173742.2988395-1-vkabatov@redhat.com
2020-04-28 21:27:20 +02:00
Yuanjiang Yu
7c1c5e38fd power: supply: sc27xx: Add boot voltage support
Add new property to allow to get the voltage measured during boot time.

Signed-off-by: Yuanjiang Yu <yuanjiang.yu@unisoc.com>
Signed-off-by: Baolin Wang <baolin.wang7@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Reichel <sebastian.reichel@collabora.com>
2020-04-28 21:24:06 +02:00
Yuanjiang Yu
e5431c3408 power: supply: sc27xx: Add CURRENT_NOW/VOLTAGE_NOW properties support
Add new properties to get present current and voltage of the fuel gauge.

Signed-off-by: Yuanjiang Yu <yuanjiang.yu@unisoc.com>
Signed-off-by: Baolin Wang <baolin.wang7@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Reichel <sebastian.reichel@collabora.com>
2020-04-28 21:24:06 +02:00
Yuanjiang Yu
8720b255f5 power: supply: sc27xx: Allow to change the battery full capacity
The battery full capacity can be affected by the temperature or the
servicing time or other factors, so some platforms will track the
real battery full capacity in charger manager service. Thus we should
allow to change the battery full capacity by setting the
'POWER_SUPPLY_PROP_ENERGY_FULL_DESIGN' property as writeable.

Signed-off-by: Yuanjiang Yu <yuanjiang.yu@unisoc.com>
Signed-off-by: Baolin Wang <baolin.wang7@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Reichel <sebastian.reichel@collabora.com>
2020-04-28 21:24:06 +02:00
Yuanjiang Yu
f3912a5d56 power: supply: sc27xx: Set 'no_thermal' flag for SC27xx fuel gauge
There is no thermal zone should be created for the SC27XX FGU power supply,
thus set the 'no_thermal' flag as true.

Signed-off-by: Yuanjiang Yu <yuanjiang.yu@unisoc.com>
Signed-off-by: Baolin Wang <baolin.wang7@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Reichel <sebastian.reichel@collabora.com>
2020-04-28 21:24:06 +02:00
Daniel Borkmann
0b54142e4b Merge branch 'work.sysctl' of ssh://gitolite.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/vfs
Pull in Christoph Hellwig's series that changes the sysctl's ->proc_handler
methods to take kernel pointers instead. It gets rid of the set_fs address
space overrides used by BPF. As per discussion, pull in the feature branch
into bpf-next as it relates to BPF sysctl progs.

Signed-off-by: Daniel Borkmann <daniel@iogearbox.net>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/bpf/20200427071508.GV23230@ZenIV.linux.org.uk/T/
2020-04-28 21:23:38 +02:00
Jason Yan
ddd86c9534 power: supply: ab8500_fg: remove comparison to bool
Fix the following coccicheck warning:

drivers/power/supply/ab8500_fg.c:2402:5-24: WARNING: Comparison to bool

Signed-off-by: Jason Yan <yanaijie@huawei.com>
Reviewed-by: Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Reichel <sebastian.reichel@collabora.com>
2020-04-28 21:18:47 +02:00
Kejia Hu
fc5be29f9b power: reset: qcom-pon: reg write mask depends on pon generation
Instead of hardcode the mask, it should be depends
on which generation of pon it was.

Signed-off-by: Kejia Hu <kejia.hu@codethink.co.uk>
Fixes: fce5430f6a ("reset: qcom-pon: Add support for gen2 pon")
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Reichel <sebastian.reichel@collabora.com>
2020-04-28 21:16:45 +02:00
Rob Herring
826fc86b59 drm: pl111: Move VExpress setup into versatile init
Since the VExpress setup in pl111_vexpress.c is now just a single
function call, let's move it into pl111_versatile.c and we can further
simplify pl111_versatile_init() by moving the other pieces for VExpress
into pl111_vexpress_clcd_init().

Cc: Eric Anholt <eric@anholt.net>
Cc: dri-devel@lists.freedesktop.org
Acked-by: Sam Ravnborg <sam@ravnborg.org>
Reviewed-by: Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Rob Herring <robh@kernel.org>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20200409013947.12667-4-robh@kernel.org
2020-04-28 14:06:20 -05:00
Rob Herring
cbcab504ce drm: pl111: Simplify vexpress init
The init VExpress variants currently instantiates a 'muxfpga' driver for
the sole purpose of getting a regmap for it. There's no reason to
instantiate a driver and doing so just complicates things. The muxfpga
driver also isn't unregistered properly on module unload. Let's
just simplify all this this by just calling
devm_regmap_init_vexpress_config() directly.

Cc: Eric Anholt <eric@anholt.net>
Cc: dri-devel@lists.freedesktop.org
Acked-by: Sam Ravnborg <sam@ravnborg.org>
Reviewed-by: Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Rob Herring <robh@kernel.org>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20200409013947.12667-3-robh@kernel.org
2020-04-28 14:06:20 -05:00
Rob Herring
66ddc1e941 drm: pl111: Fix module autoloading
Add a missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE entry to fix module autoloading.

Cc: Eric Anholt <eric@anholt.net>
Cc: dri-devel@lists.freedesktop.org
Acked-by: Sam Ravnborg <sam@ravnborg.org>
Reviewed-by: Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Rob Herring <robh@kernel.org>
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/msgid/20200409013947.12667-2-robh@kernel.org
2020-04-28 14:06:20 -05:00
Luis Chamberlain
48ebea5026 firmware_loader: move fw_fallback_config to a private kernel symbol namespace
Take advantage of the new kernel symbol namespacing functionality, and
export the fw_fallback_config symbol only to a new private firmware loader
namespace. This would prevent misuses from other drivers and makes it clear
the goal is to keep this private to the firmware loader only.

It should also make it clearer for folks git grep'ing for users of
the symbol that this exported symbol is private, and prevent future
accidental removals of the exported symbol.

Signed-off-by: Luis Chamberlain <mcgrof@kernel.org>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20200424184916.22843-2-mcgrof@kernel.org
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@linuxfoundation.org>
2020-04-28 21:05:42 +02:00
Christophe JAILLET
eb7fbc9fb1 driver core: Add missing '\n' in log messages
Message logged by 'dev_xxx()' or 'pr_xxx()' should end with a '\n'.

While at it, convert some "printk(KERN_" into equivalent but less verbose
(pr|dev)_xxx functions.

Signed-off-by: Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jaillet@wanadoo.fr>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/20200411133158.27390-1-christophe.jaillet@wanadoo.fr
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@linuxfoundation.org>
2020-04-28 21:05:42 +02:00