| .. |
|
ABI
|
docs: sysfs-block: document hidden sysfs entry
|
2023-03-07 16:40:52 -07:00 |
|
accel
|
Documentation: accel: escape wildcard in special file path
|
2023-01-26 11:52:14 +02:00 |
|
accounting
|
filemap: make the accounting of thrashing more consistent
|
2022-09-26 19:46:06 -07:00 |
|
admin-guide
|
mm: userfaultfd: add UFFDIO_CONTINUE_MODE_WP to install WP PTEs
|
2023-04-05 19:42:48 -07:00 |
|
arc
|
docs: ARC: Improve readability
|
2021-12-10 14:28:01 -07:00 |
|
arm
|
ARM: s3c: remove all s3c24xx support
|
2023-01-16 09:26:05 +01:00 |
|
arm64
|
arm64 updates for 6.3:
|
2023-02-21 15:27:48 -08:00 |
|
block
|
block: stub out and deprecated the capability attribute on the gendisk
|
2023-02-06 08:44:55 -07:00 |
|
bpf
|
bpf, doc: Link to submitting-patches.rst for general patch submission info
|
2023-03-06 16:44:39 +01:00 |
|
cdrom
|
It was a moderately busy cycle for documentation; highlights include:
|
2022-05-25 11:17:41 -07:00 |
|
core-api
|
mm, printk: introduce new format %pGt for page_type
|
2023-03-28 16:20:09 -07:00 |
|
cpu-freq
|
Docs/subsystem-apis: Remove '[The ]Linux' prefixes from titles of listed documents
|
2023-01-24 15:27:08 -07:00 |
|
crypto
|
Docs/subsystem-apis: Remove '[The ]Linux' prefixes from titles of listed documents
|
2023-01-24 15:27:08 -07:00 |
|
dev-tools
|
- Daniel Verkamp has contributed a memfd series ("mm/memfd: add
|
2023-02-23 17:09:35 -08:00 |
|
devicetree
|
sound fixes for 6.3-rc1
|
2023-03-04 10:53:59 -08:00 |
|
doc-guide
|
Merge branch 'alabaster-rb' into docs-mw
|
2022-10-18 16:29:50 -06:00 |
|
driver-api
|
docs: vfio: fix header path
|
2023-03-14 11:31:57 -06:00 |
|
fault-injection
|
docs: fault-injection: add requirements of error injectable functions
|
2023-02-02 22:50:00 -08:00 |
|
fb
|
drm/modes: Introduce more named modes
|
2022-11-24 12:42:40 +01:00 |
|
features
|
m68k: Add kernel seccomp support
|
2023-01-30 16:40:15 +01:00 |
|
filesystems
|
mm: hold the RCU read lock over calls to ->map_pages
|
2023-04-05 19:43:00 -07:00 |
|
firmware-guide
|
ACPI: docs: enumeration: Correct reference to the I²C device data type
|
2023-03-07 14:09:49 +01:00 |
|
firmware_class
|
firmware: revamp firmware documentation
|
2017-01-11 09:42:59 +01:00 |
|
fpga
|
Documentation: fpga: dfl: Add documentation for DFHv1
|
2023-01-19 16:07:40 +01:00 |
|
gpu
|
drm next for 6.3-rc1
|
2023-02-22 18:28:03 -08:00 |
|
hid
|
It has been a moderately calm cycle for documentation; the significant
|
2023-02-22 12:00:20 -08:00 |
|
hwmon
|
It has been a moderately calm cycle for documentation; the significant
|
2023-02-22 12:00:20 -08:00 |
|
i2c
|
Documentation: i2c: correct spelling
|
2023-02-15 20:59:44 +01:00 |
|
ia64
|
docs: ia64: Fix a typo ("identify mappings")
|
2022-11-09 14:03:51 -07:00 |
|
iio
|
docs: iio: add documentation for BNO055 driver
|
2022-09-21 18:42:56 +01:00 |
|
images
|
docs: add SVG version of the Linux logo
|
2022-06-01 09:32:45 -06:00 |
|
infiniband
|
RDMA/core: Remove FMR device ops
|
2020-06-02 20:32:54 -03:00 |
|
input
|
Docs/subsystem-apis: Remove '[The ]Linux' prefixes from titles of listed documents
|
2023-01-24 15:27:08 -07:00 |
|
isdn
|
Documentation: isdn: correct spelling
|
2023-02-10 16:28:13 -08:00 |
|
kbuild
|
Kbuild updates for v6.3
|
2023-02-26 11:53:25 -08:00 |
|
kernel-hacking
|
docs: locking: Discourage from calling disable_irq() in atomic
|
2023-01-11 19:45:26 +01:00 |
|
leds
|
- Remove Drivers
|
2023-02-23 15:09:31 -08:00 |
|
litmus-tests
|
Documentation/litmus-tests: Add note on herd7 7.56 in atomic litmus test
|
2020-06-29 12:05:18 -07:00 |
|
livepatch
|
Documentation: livepatch: module-elf-format: Remove local klp_modinfo definition
|
2023-02-06 08:45:55 -08:00 |
|
locking
|
docs: locking: refer to the actual existing config names
|
2023-02-23 12:26:00 -07:00 |
|
loongarch
|
This was a not-too-busy cycle for documentation; highlights include:
|
2022-12-12 17:18:50 -08:00 |
|
m68k
|
video: fbdev: atari: Fix inverse handling
|
2022-07-18 07:56:17 +02:00 |
|
maintainer
|
docs: rebasing-and-merging: Drop wrong statement about git
|
2023-03-07 10:26:22 -07:00 |
|
mhi
|
docs: Add documentation for MHI bus
|
2020-03-19 07:41:04 +01:00 |
|
mips
|
docs: archis: add a per-architecture features list
|
2020-12-03 15:10:15 -07:00 |
|
misc-devices
|
Documentation: Wire Oxford Semiconductor PCIe (Tornado) 950
|
2022-05-19 18:24:22 +02:00 |
|
mm
|
sync mm-stable with mm-hotfixes-stable to pick up depended-upon upstream changes
|
2023-04-16 12:31:58 -07:00 |
|
netlabel
|
docs: add some directories to the main documentation index
|
2019-07-15 11:03:03 -03:00 |
|
netlink
|
ynl: broaden the license even more
|
2023-03-16 21:20:32 -07:00 |
|
networking
|
xdp: bpf_xdp_metadata use EOPNOTSUPP for no driver support
|
2023-03-22 09:11:09 -07:00 |
|
nios2
|
docs: nios2: add missing ReST file
|
2020-12-07 08:35:21 -07:00 |
|
nvdimm
|
nvdimm: fixes to maintainter-entry-profile
|
2020-05-25 10:19:19 -06:00 |
|
nvme
|
docs, nvme: add a feature and quirk policy document
|
2022-12-28 05:37:12 -10:00 |
|
openrisc
|
docs: archis: add a per-architecture features list
|
2020-12-03 15:10:15 -07:00 |
|
parisc
|
docs: archis: add a per-architecture features list
|
2020-12-03 15:10:15 -07:00 |
|
PCI
|
Docs/subsystem-apis: Remove '[The ]Linux' prefixes from titles of listed documents
|
2023-01-24 15:27:08 -07:00 |
|
pcmcia
|
docs: add some directories to the main documentation index
|
2019-07-15 11:03:03 -03:00 |
|
peci
|
Docs/subsystem-apis: Remove '[The ]Linux' prefixes from titles of listed documents
|
2023-01-24 15:27:08 -07:00 |
|
power
|
Power management updates for 6.3-rc1
|
2023-02-21 12:13:58 -08:00 |
|
powerpc
|
docs: powerpc: add POWER9 and POWER10 to CPU families
|
2022-11-24 23:31:47 +11:00 |
|
process
|
docs: process: typo fix
|
2023-03-14 11:31:08 -06:00 |
|
RCU
|
doc: Fix htmldocs build warnings of stallwarn.rst
|
2023-01-05 11:27:56 -08:00 |
|
riscv
|
Documentation: riscv: fix insufficient list item indent
|
2023-02-14 16:00:02 -08:00 |
|
rust
|
Documentation: rust: Fix arch support table
|
2023-02-13 10:14:32 +01:00 |
|
s390
|
VFIO updates for v6.3-rc1
|
2023-02-25 11:52:57 -08:00 |
|
scheduler
|
sched/doc: supplement CPU capacity with RISC-V
|
2023-03-07 10:19:04 -07:00 |
|
scsi
|
SCSI misc on 20230222
|
2023-02-22 13:41:41 -08:00 |
|
security
|
landlock: Explain file descriptor access rights
|
2023-01-13 20:40:35 +01:00 |
|
sh
|
docs: archis: add a per-architecture features list
|
2020-12-03 15:10:15 -07:00 |
|
sound
|
It has been a moderately calm cycle for documentation; the significant
|
2023-02-22 12:00:20 -08:00 |
|
sparc
|
Documentation: sparc: correct spelling
|
2023-02-02 11:07:02 -07:00 |
|
sphinx
|
docs: Use HTML comments for the kernel-toc SPDX line
|
2023-02-16 16:06:44 -07:00 |
|
sphinx-static
|
docs: Add more information to the HTML sidebar
|
2023-02-08 13:28:27 -07:00 |
|
spi
|
spi: correct spelling
|
2023-01-27 12:14:17 +00:00 |
|
staging
|
docs: put atomic*.txt and memory-barriers.txt into the core-api book
|
2022-09-29 12:55:06 -06:00 |
|
target
|
scsi: target: Documentation: Correct spelling
|
2023-02-08 18:49:48 -05:00 |
|
timers
|
Documentation: Replace del_timer/del_timer_sync()
|
2022-11-24 15:09:11 +01:00 |
|
tools
|
Documentation/rtla: Add hwnoise man page
|
2023-02-13 23:56:46 -05:00 |
|
trace
|
Char/Misc and other driver subsystem changes for 6.3-rc1
|
2023-02-24 12:47:33 -08:00 |
|
translations
|
docs/mm: hugetlbfs_reserv: fix a reference to a file that doesn't exist
|
2023-03-07 10:31:49 -07:00 |
|
usb
|
docs: usb: Add documentation for the UVC Gadget
|
2023-03-09 15:18:33 +01:00 |
|
userspace-api
|
ynl: broaden the license even more
|
2023-03-16 21:20:32 -07:00 |
|
virt
|
ARM:
|
2023-02-25 11:30:21 -08:00 |
|
w1
|
Documentation: W1: minor typo corrections
|
2022-09-27 13:21:44 -06:00 |
|
watchdog
|
Documentation/watchdog/hpwdt: Fix Format
|
2023-02-16 17:31:29 -07:00 |
|
x86
|
It has been a moderately calm cycle for documentation; the significant
|
2023-02-22 12:00:20 -08:00 |
|
xtensa
|
A much quieter cycle for documentation (happily), with, one hopes, the bulk
|
2020-12-14 16:55:54 -08:00 |
|
.gitignore
|
.gitignore: add SPDX License Identifier
|
2020-03-25 11:50:48 +01:00 |
|
arch.rst
|
Documentation: LoongArch: Add basic documentations
|
2022-06-03 20:09:27 +08:00 |
|
atomic_bitops.txt
|
wait_on_bit: add an acquire memory barrier
|
2022-08-26 09:30:25 -07:00 |
|
atomic_t.txt
|
Documentation: Fixed a typo in atomic_t.txt
|
2023-01-03 20:47:04 -08:00 |
|
Changes
|
docs: add back 'Documentation/Changes' file (as symlink)
|
2016-12-14 16:30:12 -08:00 |
|
CodingStyle
|
doc: re-add CodingStyle and SubmittingPatches
|
2016-10-24 08:12:35 -02:00 |
|
conf.py
|
It has been a moderately calm cycle for documentation; the significant
|
2023-02-22 12:00:20 -08:00 |
|
docutils.conf
|
doc-rst: Add missing newline at end of file
|
2019-06-20 14:16:56 -06:00 |
|
dontdiff
|
scripts: remove bin2c
|
2023-01-26 12:43:33 +09:00 |
|
index.rst
|
Documentation: front page: use recommended heading adornments
|
2023-02-23 12:44:51 -07:00 |
|
Kconfig
|
Documentation: Avoid duplicate Kconfig inclusion
|
2023-01-19 13:56:34 -07:00 |
|
Makefile
|
kbuild: do not print extra logs for V=2
|
2023-01-22 23:43:32 +09:00 |
|
memory-barriers.txt
|
locking/memory-barriers.txt: Improve documentation for writel() example
|
2023-01-03 20:47:04 -08:00 |
|
SubmittingPatches
|
doc: re-add CodingStyle and SubmittingPatches
|
2016-10-24 08:12:35 -02:00 |
|
subsystem-apis.rst
|
doc: add documentation for accel subsystem
|
2022-11-22 13:14:52 +02:00 |